rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Essence

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Brilliant! Thanks Dilla :tu love the cover and can imagine this is filled with top instrumentals :tu Going to listen ASAP! :tu
  • RuffDraft
    edited April 2011
    Options
    About to listen to this, props Dilla, was finding artwork for my iTunes for this and found this:

No-Words.jpg

Forgot that you'd already posted one, props!!! Always good to see some Miles Davis too, play his music from time to time... he was a genius. I love his version of Time After Time.
  • rip.dilla
    edited April 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    No-Words.jpg

LOL. The irony
  • RuffDraft
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL. The irony

lol good mix Dilla, props on this, enjoyed listening to it :tu Liquid Love is a favourite, I've heard that in the past... has it been sampled on a hip hop record or am I just showing that I've listened to some Jazz in the past??? The De La and MF Doom was really nice too.
  • rip.dilla
    edited April 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    lol good mix Dilla, props on this, enjoyed listening to it :tu Liquid Love is a favourite, I've heard that in the past... has it been sampled on a hip hop record or am I just showing that I've listened to some Jazz in the past??? The De La and MF Doom was really nice too.

Cheers bruh

Be mixing something new soon hopefully

I'll keep it to my chest
  • RuffDraft
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cheers bruh

Be mixing something new soon hopefully

I'll keep it to my chest

Props, I'll do one soon as well, in the midst of sorting my life out which is why I haven't been on the forum, but given two weeks and I'll be back making more of The Essence... we need some more collaborative threads that are more about fun or some album revisiting threads, I'll be on that soon... but the more the merrier.