Choose Your Poison: Who's More Fraudulent, Ross or Plies

Options
tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Both love to rap about dealing drugs and the whole thug life style, but both have very questionable histories when it comes to "street cred." Who's more fraudulent and who do like more as an artist??

Comments

• wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Id rather listen to an educated college graduate than a cop
  • tab58064
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Id rather listen to an educated college graduate than a cop
    Fair enough I guess, but at the same time that educated college grad should be doing more with his education other than putting out negative music that reaches kids who may never be as fortunate as he is to go to college. Plies likes to talk out of both sides of his mouth but everything ends up coming out of his ass. He as fake as a 3 dollar bill and then when he gets into interviews he wants to turn on his "I'm intelligent" way of speaking. That's fine and all, but dude, you can't talk about some ? sucking you, and the dope you sold, and the ? -ass ? you killed and then tell some kid to stay in school in an interview. LOL!! It would be one thing if 30-40% of his material was somewhat positive, but he raps about the same ? as some of the most ignorant rappers in the game rap about. So why give him props because he's a college graduate. He ain't doing anything any better than a lot of other rappers in the game when it comes to message!
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rick ross still got love in the streets while plies has none but both of them ? ? tho
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I picked the 4th option haha.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the both some frauds but fans dont give a ? about street cred anymore ?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Real talk if plies go to jail he's somebody ?
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited March 2011
    Options
    plies is completely fake though...right down to his natural voice. at least rozay's got the same voice off the mic.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the both some frauds but fans dont give a ? about street cred anymore ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^slept on truth post
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Fair enough I guess, but at the same time that educated college grad should be doing more with his education other than putting out negative music that reaches kids who may never be as fortunate as he is to go to college. Plies likes to talk out of both sides of his mouth but everything ends up coming out of his ass. He as fake as a 3 dollar bill and then when he gets into interviews he wants to turn on his "I'm intelligent" way of speaking. That's fine and all, but dude, you can't talk about some ? sucking you, and the dope you sold, and the ? -ass ? you killed and then tell some kid to stay in school in an interview. LOL!! It would be one thing if 30-40% of his material was somewhat positive, but he raps about the same ? as some of the most ignorant rappers in the game rap about. So why give him props because he's a college graduate. He ain't doing anything any better than a lot of other rappers in the game when it comes to message!

Cosignnnnnnnnn
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ross is more fraudulent but make better music than plies
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    Options
    da HIGHEST sellin artist n HIPHOP/BLK MUSIK is a LYIN WHITE RACIST REDNECK so who really givez a FUUK? only a wigga or housenigga is worried about 2 lyin BLK MEN makin blk musik while a lyin REDNECK getz a PASS!
  • tab58064
    edited March 2011
    Options
    plies is completely fake though...right down to his natural voice. at least rozay's got the same voice off the mic.
    That's another thing that bothers me about Plies. He goes way overboard with what I guess he figures is how ? in the streets speak. That ? is nothing like his natural way of speaking. Cats from that are should be mad at the ? because it's kind of an insult that he does that when you think about it. It's like he thinks he has to sound uneducated/under-educated to get folk attention with his music. As if to say they are too dumb to feel his ? unless he "steps down" to their levels.
  • tab58064
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ross is more fraudulent but make better music than plies
    Ross has been exposed more, but everything about Plies reeks of a ? trying to hard to appear "hood." It's like he has to get into character or some ? like an actor. Now where's the Miami hood way of pronouncing his words at in this interview??
  • tab58064
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    da HIGHEST sellin artist n HIPHOP/BLK MUSIK is a LYIN WHITE RACIST REDNECK so who really givez a FUUK? only a wigga or housenigga is worried about 2 lyin BLK MEN makin blk musik while a lyin REDNECK getz a PASS!
    ? at least Eminem is a true ? lyricist and no one who knows anything about rap can deny that while Ross can be a better lyricist than what he is if he tried, Plies at what, 36, could never be. Also, If Eminem had to count on black folk supporting him mainly he'd of been done a long time ago. It's white folk who has made him as successful as he is and that has a lot to do with his race alone. There are several black rappers who are iller than Em IMO, but white folk actually buy his music and support him in every way. Bringing Eminem into this discussion was just silly considering I don't hear the ? going on and on in every song about a bunch of ? . These 2 black artist that we are suppose to be discussing rap about a bunch of ? every damn song!
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plies real name is Algernod so he is definitely more fraudulent. Even if that ? was a ballet dancer that ? woulda been to gangsta for him..his name is Algernod yo..i mean ? Algernod.
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plies....... But Ross' has better quality music than Plies' lying ass. Talkin about he's committed to bein a real ? , talking about shootin & robbing somebody, always talkin about being in the hood, but aint even welcome in his own smh...... The worst thing is they're from FL. People ? with Ross down here though