Heavy Rain Demo (available now)

Options
freshb651
freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in IllGaming
I just played this.....Wow I don't even know what to say game of the year already, it doesn't matter what else drops.
They say when you die in this game the story keeps going you just get another character to control. The gameplay is dope. A must have game.

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yea I think the full game gonna be crazy
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u can always tell a n00b wen they claim game of the year off a demo...

gime a break...check the titles droppin this year.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Red Dead Redemption ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    man....? this demo....its eighty somethin chapters in the game and they give us two!?!?......hell at least give us the two demos that were showcased at E3....an additional two.....it was too much work to gives us 6 chapters?....but....this ? does look like piff....I'll pick it up EVENTULLY.....after I cop GOW 3 and Red Dead Redemption
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »

yeah i forgot about this,this will be the best "Western" era game created IMO
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »

this a 1st day cop too
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol...not sure bout this game....seems a lil slow moving...but it looks great

shame i cudnt ? that ? ...i bought 10 minutes for $50 n dint even giv me the option to get sum head....smh.

if the game was so amazing...u'd be able to do anything u like...

n u get the same outcome wether ot not u beat up dat bald dude...guess im expecting too much
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lol...not sure bout this game....seems a lil slow moving...but it looks great

shame i cudnt ? that ? ...i bought 10 minutes for $50 n dint even giv me the option to get sum head....smh.

if the game was so amazing...u'd be able to do anything u like...

n u get the same outcome whether or not u beat up dat bald dude...guess im expecting too much

i think its only the same outcome right then and there later on he may fight you again if you beat him earlier....or he may not cuz he won earlier.....

no game gonna let you do whatever you like thats just endless possibilities no way they could cover em all

i thought it was a decent demo should make for a great game
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think its only the same outcome right then and there later on he may fight you again if you beat him earlier....or he may not cuz he won earlier.....

no game gonna let you do whatever you like thats just endless possibilities no way they could cover em all

i thought it was a decent demo should make for a great game

i was jus playin bout doin wateva...we still 10-15 years away from that lol...na but...

the second scene was real borin, game seems to move too slowly for my liking...but at least its original n the gfx are very good.
  • Bcotton5
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you die in the game you really die the game continue without you
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think 3 outcomes will affect the future of the fat detective. whether u beat the guy, whether u lose to the guy, or whether u dont do anything at all (just walk away after the asthma attack)