"The Chicago Code" One of the best Cop Dramas in a long time

Options
MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Show is dope a ? . Y'all is really missing out

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Word, its started of really well. Lets hope they can keep it up....but its dope so far.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think imma just wait n cop the first season after it finishes. Im hearing good things about the show but i hate starting stuff in the middle plus commercial free=g.o.a.t. The shield was one of my fav shows so im expecting nothing but greatness from this
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I liked the first episode, even though it was really cheesy, but after watching it a lot its ok could of been a lot better. Being a native for Chicago it is off point on the street stuff and some of the dialogue is unbearable. Its needs to be authentic and use real chicago gangs names not 2 corner huslters or black princes....WTF I ain't never heard of them! Its to cliche and chicago streets work differently then how the show depicts, atleast somewhat. There not hitting the inner city culture to much....the irish mob? bahhhh atleast do the Irish and Italian mob and our underrated street gang culture.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jay ? wrote: »
    I liked the first episode, even though it was really cheesy, but after watching it a lot its ok could of been a lot better. Being a native for Chicago it is off point on the street stuff and some of the dialogue is unbearable. Its needs to be authentic and use real chicago gangs names not 2 corner huslters or black princes....WTF I ain't never heard of them! Its to cliche and chicago streets work differently then how the show depicts, atleast somewhat. There not hitting the inner city culture to much....the irish mob? bahhhh atleast do the Irish and Italian mob and our underrated street gang culture.

The Irish mob used to have a hand in the political scene (look at the Daley's vicegrip on the mayor's seat).
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ive been watching.. i like the show, I think Wasocki is a lil over the top,

but Jennifer Beals....lovin her, i need that in my life.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    started off pretty good...i liked detroit 187 but looks like that ? been cancelled
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    started off pretty good...i liked detroit 187 but looks like that ? been cancelled

word?............
  • qdiii55
    qdiii55 Members Posts: 38
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cosign, I just wish they would have made it a little more R rated like The Shield.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some dude from the suburbs of Chicago is doing the writing they need to have someone from the city do it.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's pretty good... but I think Southland is better.