Ladies: Shed some light on an oral sex question for us fellas

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol some women think like that...some don't consider head a big deal...i told Loo in the other thread too I've heard more than a fair share of women say they wouldn't be all THAT mad if their man got head from another chick but if he ? her then that is cheating

U speak the truth

Some girls think a kiss is more personal than a BJ
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    guy :damn girl i don't thinki've ever had head that good...
    girl: really???*hops away skipping and smiling*
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Man: You look nice today. I like that dress on you
    Woman: Thank you
    Man: So you gonna suck my ? now?

lol for some thats all you got to say
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    U speak the truth

Uhhhhh, they do say the human mouth has the most germs :/

Nope, can't even do it. They're just doing it "wrong".
  • ipodman
    ipodman Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it a chemical that release in a women brain called xlpuiltegerfing (big word) that sent down the spine to the ? that let her know she ready to suck some ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    guy :damn girl i don't thinki've ever had head that good...
    girl: really???*hops away skipping and smiling*

lmoa...yung you just reminded me of a conversation I had once with an ex of mine...we were both single again at this point just talking one day and the conversation switched to sex, we were on the phone, and she asked me that "was i the best you've had" question...i told her sexually yeah but head wise nah she wasn't...her instant response "Hmm...we need to change that. I can't have no other chick out doing me. How did I get replaced"...I damn near fell out laughing when she said that ? ...she got all territorial and ? like she was thinking "I will not have another ? out suck me"
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if shes dtf i assume she sucking...so shudnt the question b when do u know when ur gonna ? a ? ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i understand y the dudes ask the question but its just both genders think of this differently.

i actually understand what the females are saying, that its not a different thought, oralsex + sex= sex for some women.

mean while sex + oralsex= oh ? i got some ? AND she gave me head!!!!!!
    *runs to phone*
    dude 1: yo L
    L: waddup
    dude: I hit
    L: what else
    dude: plus dome
    L: say word.....
    dude: and we got it on that niiiight

? place a higher importance on head apparently
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    U speak the truth

it's the equivalent of how some chicks can ass pop all night in the club but throw on a slow song and ask them to dance face to face and all of sudden then it's "awkard" lol...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ipodman wrote: »
    it a chemical that release in a women brain called xlpuiltegerfing (big word) that sent down the spine to the ? that let her know she ready to suck some ?

/thread...............
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Got dammit just answer the question.

Exactly.

More proof that most females dont even know what is going on in their own minds half the time.

Just bouncing from one experience to the next, unaware and unwilling to explore their own motivations.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont see how this statement in anyway addresses the question asked.

I'm starting to think most women just get talked into giving head.

Not one of you can recall or recount intenionally sucking a ? .

How does it not answer your question? You asked for opinions right? Well in my opinion it's absurd to have sex all ? nilly and then draw timelines for when you will give oral. I don't know about anyone else, but I've never waken up one morning after several ? fests and decide "hmmm, I think I will try oral today". When I make the conscious decision to have sex with a man, oral sex and everything else is usually included.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ipodman wrote: »

LOLLLLLLL

? get talked into everything...its rare as ? to find a chick that can actually think for herself

Why do you think almost everything that comes out and targets women as an audience is successful.

Word life once a woman finds a man and swoons over him all her morals beliefs and all that other ? slowly start to match his...we meant to lead these women mayne wake up
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's the equivalent of how some chicks can ass pop all night in the club but throw on a slow song and ask them to dance face to face and all of sudden then it's "awkard" lol...

? weird. Im like u got a ? DNA on yo Jawbone but kissing is too much lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »

i actually understand what the females are saying, that its not a different thought, oralsex + sex= sex for some women.
    Thanks for breaking down the woman speak. This was useful and I understand now, as I've never had to ask a chick to suck me off. If they wanted to do it they just asked or went for it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all women think they have good ? , a lot of thier confidence lies in that ? ....

but if they think they give great head as well... that ? is like an achievement they want to be acknoledged on...that's why the rock tounge rings....

you ever get into a conversation about head with a chick who's rocking a tounge ring....it's liek they're waiting for you to say "prove it"
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly.

More proof that most females dont even know what is going on in their own minds half the time.

Just bouncing from one experience to the next, unaware and unwilling to explore their own motivations.
    gns broke it down so I think I understand now unless they refute my interpretation of what he said.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Uh WTF idk

? outta here, ya'll be on this love at first sight nonsense, but you don't know when you want to suck a ? .
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all women think they have good ? , a lot of thier confidence lies in that ? ....

but if they think they give great head as well... that ? is like an achievement they want to be acknoledged on...that's why the rock tounge rings....

you ever get into a conversation about head with a chick who's rocking a tounge ring....it's liek they're waiting for you to say "prove it"

Until a ? shatters their world telling them that it aint all that lol
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If I can imagine having loads of ? in ? violence with him

Throat ? is pretty much an after thought
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok i get it now ladies.

For yall: giving head+getting penetrated=sex.

For most men, just cuz we give you the ? , dont mean we gonna eat it.

I"m more selective with who I put my mouth on than who I put the ? in, like most dudes.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? outta here, ya'll be on this love at first sight nonsense, but you don't know when you want to suck a ? .

No such thing as love at first sight ?
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options

@ the bolded, 'tis true and I definitely don't have a problem with that. Some chicks are actually embarrassed if you don't show signs of ultimate pleasure while they're sucking you off. I like chicks who take pride in performing well though.
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    If I can imagine having loads of ? in ? violence with him

Throat ? is pretty much an after thought
    This was beautiful.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So have ANY of you women EVER looked at a dude and felt the urge to suck his ? . Honesty please.