Ladies do regular dudes/guys still have a shot??

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Ughh...Yes.I'd actually rather be with a "regular," guy over an
    inspiring rapper.(Out of all the inspiring rappers I've listened to,
    only 2 could actually could rap).lol
    The ? that be at the stop light hawking his wack ass cd always in the "studio"
    SMH @ my homeboy Chuck being 40 still talking bout dropping his first rap album, ? always freestyling over a song you trying to listen to
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have chances to be smutted out by them ? but I'm not interested in that lifestyle

I dont wanna be one of many, I wanna one and only
    fixed........................
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ my homeboy Chuck being 40 still talking bout dropping his first rap album, ? always freestyling over a song you trying to listen to

i hate tht ? ...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fixed........................

Ok what's your point
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think dude in that video is talking about regular women .... he talking about skeezers who chase ? with paper ..
    now my question to t/s .. are u subliminally saying regular ? are chasing waterfalls and should stick to the rivers and lakes that they're used to ?

another thing is if ? stopped putting ? on a pedastal relations with simple broads wouldn't be so complex ..
  • ceothachosen1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok what's your point

your cute but lets not get carried away
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited March 2011
    Options

Lmao, I've never experienced that,smh. They must of really
    been feeling themselves.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so whats worse the females who go for that cake or these rappers ? who spit weak ? like "she only date ballers" "it aint trickin if ya got it" "she ? wit me cuz I get money" ?

I swear these rap ? gotta know that they're a strong pimps financial fantasy ....

LoL at ? aspiring to rap just to get ? they dream of ....
  • ceothachosen1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    so whats worse the females who go for that cake or these rappers ? who spit weak ? like "she only date ballers" "it aint trickin if ya got it" "she ? wit me cuz I get money" ?

I swear these rap ? gotta know that they're a strong pimps financial fantasy ....

the rapper ? females only gonna do what ? will let them get away with
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

its a circle.....she wouldnt want him if he didnt have money and he wouldnt flash money if she didnt want it.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    as long as u can build a house wit sticks and stones...remove a car engine and change brakes..and fix anything that breaks in my house...your fine wit me
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    your cute but lets not get carried away

Lol you a dumb ? to think rappers and pro athletes only date dime pieces
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol you a dumb ? to think rappers and pro athletes only date dime pieces

Yea look at Styles P's girl/man lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

lol, that ? remind me of my homeboy who was braggin on all the chicks he be ? .. i hated to burst his bubble.. but i was like

"? ...only reason you gettign ? cuz you the weedman....these chicks come holla at you.... get a free bag off the arm....smoke a blunt outta your stash with you, and then leave with their free bag.. and occasiaonally they might ? you.....real talk.. you the trick, i bet you $20 right now, if you ain't got no grass you ain't getting no ass"

? feelings was hurt....cuz that ? was so true... everytime he ain't have no weed it was coincidental as ? he was on some "man ? these ? " ? ..talking about they was fronting on him....lmao
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gotta leave them black chicks alone fellas. i'm a hard working dude and i get love from all kinds of other women. all other races of women respect and appreciate hard working men. you have women like this in all other kinds of races but its more prominent w/ black women.

i don't see why this nicca is flippin out. these chicks arent worth all of that stress. lol.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gotta leave them black chicks alone fellas. i'm a hard working dude and i get love from all kinds of other women. all other races of women respect and appreciate hard working men. you have women like this in all other kinds of races but its more prominent w/ black women.

i don't see why this nicca is flippin out. these chicks arent worth all of that stress. lol.

co-sign...thats y i only play in the snow.....
  • ceothachosen1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    co-sign...thats y i only play in the snow.....

we all know how that worked out for you
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think dude in that video is talking about regular women .... he talking about skeezers who chase ? with paper ..
    now my question to t/s .. are u subliminally saying regular ? are chasing waterfalls and should stick to the rivers and lakes that they're used to ?

another thing is if ? stopped putting ? on a pedastal relations with simple broads wouldn't be so complex ..

Lol.. Nah, no subliminals bruh.... I think a regular dude could pull a chick with "status" and i think/know there are females who wouldn't even entertain a Rapper/athlete b/c the already know what the end result will be. I'm sure it's different circumstances in different areas.... Like, in certian cities the clubs be so packed with "famous" dudes all the time so they probably seem accessible... versus a place like North Dakota or Wyoming where they would never see a famous dude... idk... *shrugs*
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    we all know how that worked out for you

it worked out perfect....beautiful baby with all the funded support a woman could ask...a few kinks but its coo....better than my ? dad...locked up and never to be seen
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol, that ? remind me of my homeboy who was braggin on all the chicks he be ? .. i hated to burst his bubble.. but i was like

"? ...only reason you gettign ? cuz you the weedman....these chicks come holla at you.... get a free bag off the arm....smoke a blunt outta your stash with you, and then leave with their free bag.. and occasiaonally they might ? you.....real talk.. you the trick, i bet you $20 right now, if you ain't got no grass you ain't getting no ass"

? feelings was hurt....cuz that ? was so true... everytime he ain't have no weed it was coincidental as ? he was on some "man ? these ? " ? ..talking about they was fronting on him....lmao

*Hilarious* Dude had to really look @ his life.... like, "Damn...maybe he right."
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think dude in that video is talking about regular women .... he talking about skeezers who chase ? with paper ....

Concurs.

Dude in the video is on some sort of ass-clown-homotional-video-chick-chasing-u-mad-rant. There are plenty of fine ass women that ARE NOT looking for celebrity ? . Those are the chicks that he and cats like him are passing over. Him and Chris Brown need a father figure.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    you are a sad creature...

y arent u following me on twitter,,,,,
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Ughh...Yes.I'd actually rather be with a "regular," guy over an
    inspiring rapper.(Out of all the inspiring rappers I've listened to,
    only 2 could actually could rap).lol

you're pretty dumb huh
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited March 2011
    Options

avi.... quote... irony
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »
    avi.... quote... irony

I love black women and I think they the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet. But the attitude is enough for me to just stop ? with them completely. As I stated in another thread this does not include foreign black women. As far as AA women however unless we ? I aint ? wit ya. Never will I date an AA women or marry one. I am a much happier man because of this.