Ladies do regular dudes/guys still have a shot??

124»

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i'm feeling like maybe regular dude in the video should consider chasing regular girls instead of crying about it. since he's having such a hard time.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    yeah alot of chicks especially in NY MIAMi and LA dont ? with regular ? .
    its sad some of my best freinds are regular ? and they have those problems

i feel sorry for them and the shallow chicks who are just happy to be somebody's ? bucket.
    alot of these chicks are not even getting paid.

I mean lets assume 99% of chicks are hoes which is scientfically variable.
    you gonna ? an athlete for free,where u can get a ? who an assistant manager
    at bestbuy to pay yo phone and lightbill.

to all the regular dudes out there just get yo paper up and start chasing hoes
    a few yrs ago I was in yall position.

LMAO @ 99% tho....
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    i'm feeling like maybe regular dude in the video should consider chasing regular girls instead of crying about it. since he's having such a hard time.

that's the thing, the dude in the video technically aint a regular dude. he looks like a corny hood ? . a regular dude is the dude that works and goes to school, trying to do better. that dude is delusional about his position in life.

there is a tremendous difference between a regular dude and a corny hood ? .

see dudes only have two categories of women. hoes and wifey types so they assume women only have two. regular dudes and ballers. nope. women have numerous subcategories and they have no clue how we distinguish who is who.

that's why they mad.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    haute wrote: »
    Chicks are having relationships with 'regular' dudes everyday

I'm starting to think you ? don't meet women

Like ever

yeah. i'm tryna figure out wtf these ? talmbout
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    yeah. i'm tryna figure out wtf these ? talmbout

they.gets.no.?

thats.why.this.? .thread.was.made
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I understand where hes coming from ... especially in NY.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    he's talkin about groupies/goldiggers etc not regular chicks

he was on point with what he was sayin but if you're at these after parties wit your famous homeboy what type of chicks does he think that's gonna attract

don't hate the players hate the game

if you don't hate the game you better start playin harder
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    depends where u are.. for ex in miami.. u dont have to be a rapper os athlete.. but u have to appear as if u are... its the appearance that matters to most.. she wanna be able to say her man got "swag" or watever... or he goes "HAM" .. nowadays if u aint sayin ? like that rhen ur not cool.. i mean dont have "swag"...

but it really depends on what the woman is exposed to.. if she grew up watchin fantasy cartoons she will expect just that.. romantic ? .. but if she stay on bet and mtv and all that other ? ... then u kno wat she lookin for..
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    that's the thing, the dude in the video technically aint a regular dude. he looks like a corny hood ? . a regular dude is the dude that works and goes to school, trying to do better. that dude is delusional about his position in life.

there is a tremendous difference between a regular dude and a corny hood ? .

see dudes only have two categories of women. hoes and wifey types so they assume women only have two. regular dudes and ballers. nope. women have numerous subcategories and they have no clue how we distinguish who is who.

that's why they mad.

and mad at women for peeping game. It isnt even about regular men vs. athletes/rappers. This dude gets no play (and gets played) because he's a ? . I'm so mad at him for crying about this..his pitch was so whiney at a point I just stopped watching.

I know more than a few regular dudes who do fine in that department and they date quality women. they ? quality women.

His regular ass hangin out with Buddens thinking he's supposed to get the same (not regular) video model gold diggin type chicks Buddens is gonna get...It doesn't work like that bruh. why would you even want that kind of attention from that kind of woman?
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    here's what I don't understand: why even be mad at a hoe being a hoe? I rather know that up front than finding out that I'm that simp ass cuddle buddy. ? are so sensitive that they get mad when they get rejected by a golddigger? WTF?! I'm tired of this dimension.

@ Cory: concurs on your post.
  • tourbillon
    tourbillon Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Rule # 2 - Get Your Money Right

No woman wants no broke ass man. The same way yall don't want no fat, ugly broad with 3 kids. Well...some of yall :rolleyes:. Can't fault the women here....because I don't see Trey Songs lookin ? wifing up scust buckets. If you know you can get a BMW, are you gonna go & get the Saab? Hell nah. Get your degree, get your money right, let your nuts hang & options will come. Hopefully you won't start trickin though.

Saab's aint cheap man, matta a fact a saab 9-3 prolly cost about the same or more than a BMW 3 series.

Continue whatever y'all was talking about.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    Im dating (not exclusive) a regular guy and a "non-regular" guy right now. My serious relationships have only been with regular guys, though. I mean..it doesnt really matter to me. Sounds cliche but I care more about how they are towards me than if they're "regular" or not.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ladies who be on that type of ? ain't wifey material anyway...all they want is to be ? and given money...? tryna love that???

End it here.

? a hoodrat...them ? can keep being blasted on twitter after tossin them to the side.

Twitter is now a new Weapon in the war of hoes.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    guys that make vids are usually basing this off couple broads who rejected there ass.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    the ? in this video sounds hurt and sad.
  • yaboytheflashh
    yaboytheflashh Members Posts: 549
    edited March 2011
    the female to ballin ass ? ratio is pretty high. even if every pro athlete had an attractive female on his arms, there would still be plenty left over for us regular guys
  • El oh El
    El oh El Members Posts: 323
    edited March 2011
    I love black women and I think they the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet. But the attitude is enough for me to just stop ? with them completely. As I stated in another thread this does not include foreign black women. As far as AA women however unless we ? I aint ? wit ya. Never will I date an AA women or marry one. I am a much happier man because of this.

Exactly how I feel bredren.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Thugs have a better chance

why you think so many bastard kids are running around in the hood??