Options
13»

Comments

• raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited April 2011
    Options
    akomax wrote: »
    that guy marketing tight letting everyone thinking they have to break the tie.
    anyway next time just ask us to vote will do it without any incentive .
    peace

Lol. I didn't say I needed a final vote to break the tie. I meant there is a tie and I'll be extending voting another day so I'm welcoming any votes and the more, the better, so hopefully there isn't any tie by tomorrow midnight ET cuz we need to get on with round 2. I'd appreciate your vote if you got time. If not, thanks anyway homie.
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol. I didn't say I needed a final vote to break the tie. I meant there is a tie and I'll be extending voting another day so I'm welcoming any votes and the more, the better, so hopefully there isn't any tie by tomorrow midnight ET cuz we need to get on with round 2. I'd appreciate your vote if you got time. If not, thanks anyway homie.
    already voted , im cool
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    akomax wrote: »
    already voted , im cool

My bad. I didn't read the incoming votes yet. Cool.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    itzgravi gets my vote for the battle

he jus had better lines for a text battle

i think melendez had a better flow suited for a song,

but in a text battle like this im lookin for the best punchlines and to me that was itzgravi
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Both were dope. I liked Melendez's wordplay, but I think ItzGravitation was more solid overall. My vote goes to Gravitation.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you better hope the winner aint me
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Finally. After a shitload of votes, ItzGravitation edges it out in a close victory. TOO close. I hope C.Melendez participates in the summer tournament. He has crazy skills. Round 2 threads are going up very soon and the bracket won't be updated until later. Thank you to everyone who voted. I owe everyone who came through.
This discussion has been closed.