LE Tournament #2 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    muthafuk all yall who didnt vote for me
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lmao at young ice droppin out!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Smh @ this ? Young Ice...you being tired=SHOOK.
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited April 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Raw didn't let me drop my verse cause he closed the thread

despite u gettin an extension first round

All I am going to say about this matter is that it is all in this thread: http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?113250-Round-One-Update-READ-THIS
    And it's wack the battle didn't happen but I'm not going to change everyone's due dates BC someone is tired. When the threads are made, you have 2 days to check in and 2 more days to write 16 lines. That's 4 days to write 16 lines. To say you're tired is a weak excuse. Read the link I posted above. I posted that thread a few days before Round 2 began and even stuck it and it's not my fault someone doesn't believe me when I say the Round 2 due dates are final. For the record, whatever I come up with for Rounds 3 and 4 will also be final.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    im not everyone

and i guess only insight gets that kind of treatment

Disciplined wasn't the only one that got an extension in round one. A couple others did too. I received ? from a few others. Even you. Again, I made a thread saying all round two due dates are final. And ima tell you like I told you in ? , if you dropped a round two verse and Disciplined posted he was too tired, then I would've DQ'd him. The champ gets no special treatment from me. If you want to battle, ask for a rematch in Got Beef and PM him the link to the call out if you want to avenge your No-show loss. That's what I'd suggest. Either that or prove people wrong in the summer tournament.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited April 2011

this hermaphroditic dingus ? loves getting his ? fingered hard
    until it bleeds, so he can rap and take his period out on every SINGLE BAR!

I'll kick him so swiftly in the overies he'll menstraute ?
    he's a hoe to me, hopelessly quoting me and still not having ? over me

I'm armed to the teeth like birth deformities, i'ma ? this ? with ease
    his whole squad is ? , so he always with a swarm of B's.

This fake male will straight wail if i bust and break nails
    I'll cut this ? suckers brown knees in lil squares like samples at bake sales!

He's tossed more salads than a vegan, and only 'gets to clappin' during gonorrhea season
    ready to defend his ? idol Rakim, so he's always in the reason

this fat ? is only hard when he spanks meat to rakim's ass cheeks
    every body already knows he's a ? - dont google it, just ASK JEEVES!

He ain't even worthy of addressing, so this lame ? gets slayed quick and left nameless
    havin ? -textual orgasms over my sarcasm... but remains slick to post all up in ? threads

This ? Herm gets a round like drive by victims, so this ? never spittin ? thats tight
    he wont win, but you could say this ? 'got the belt' cause i just disciplined insight!

discgay-1.png?t=1302366350

You should have posted the right verse which was aimed at you...and you still would've lost.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Young Ice, you took 8 days to write your verse and that's what you came up with?

I think you should stick to trolling 'Reason' and have everyone ignore your posts over there.

All that ? talking in my battle thread about how I can't rhyme because I used "tiger" and "cadaver".

You should have used some of that energy to focus on your own rhymes, young blood.
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    Why? So you can claim to be "too tired to write a rhyme" when I ETHER you like D.I. did?

Wait until this battle is over and, maybe, I'll let you battle me.

Or maybe not.
  • frozenheartwjlb
    frozenheartwjlb Members Posts: 206
    edited April 2011
    Man yall are some wack dudes, you were all beggin and sayin D.I. should get an extension against me. Dude I was checkin on him all day after I dropped waiting for him, and he was over in the Reason bullshittin on other threads and not even workin on his verse. I was cool with it, since it was my first battle and did not wanna come off as a ? about him gettin an extension, but now Ice is out for the same exact reason but against D.I? Yall need to make rules at the beginning, and stick to it. And yall wonder why you cant get anyone to ? with these tournaments and vote, its all ? .
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Man yall are some wack dudes, you were all beggin and sayin D.I. should get an extension against me. Dude I was checkin on him all day after I dropped waiting for him, and he was over in the Reason bullshittin on other threads and not even workin on his verse. I was cool with it, since it was my first battle and did not wanna come off as a ? about him gettin an extension, but now Ice is out for the same exact reason but against D.I? Yall need to make rules at the beginning, and stick to it. And yall wonder why you cant get anyone to ? with these tournaments and vote, its all ? .

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?115117-Let-Ice-Drop-his-verse&p=2363133&posted=1#post2363133
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    this hermaphroditic dingus ? loves getting his ? fingered hard
    until it bleeds, so he can rap and take his period out on every SINGLE BAR!

This ? Herm gets a round like drive by victims, so this ? never spittin ? thats tight
    he wont win, but you could say this ? 'got the belt' cause i just disciplined insight!

Your intro and outro were crazy as hell. Big props. Didn't want this post to go without any attention!
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    Good battle to Itzgravitation...

I feel a little bad now, ? ... you had some ill rhymes and I wish you had of known about the "no feeding" rule

But, I got called out last tourney over "feeding" so fair is fair... I definitely would like a rematch one day...

@Frozenheart: you had some dope rhymes too... don't let our ? -talking to one another discourage you from entering the next tourney

@Young-Ice: your mom says "MMMMMMmmmm" (that's her saying "Hi!" with my ? in her throat)
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited April 2011
    That would have been feeding.

I didnt think the battle was gunna tern into a nerdy forum searching dirt finding contest

You saying ? ? on the net is usually gonna come back and bite you in the end..sarcasm or not.

Get over yourself.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    One W and one L in this tourney.
    take the good with the bad
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Last comment about this ? and im done...you got ? voting in my battle on some BS,,,they not voting off of punches, structure, multi's, metaphors...these ? is votying off some perceived ? that they was REACHING for out of my verse.. ? the fact that it's a battle and im just throwing puncheslines, these ? is on some other ? not taking it for lyrics but taking it like i've (breathed on the broad, seen the broad, ? the broad, talked to the broad, or touched the broad)..Let me explain it to you remedial ? again....ITS LYRICS...aint ? else more to it..everybody know Tupacfan is a girl, so my lyrics was written as such, and one of the punchlines is bout her last avi having her resembling a man...not about her actually in REAL LIFE being A MAN, so all that reaching WEAK ? you ? is saying and voting against is dead
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    I'm looking forward to my battle against Tupacfan

She has really stepped her game up and has an unorthodox style that I'm not used to

Too bad she will soon be joining her idol Tupac...haha (let the ? talking commence!)
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    sniperk wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to my battle against Tupacfan

She has really stepped her game up and has an unorthodox style that I'm not used to

Too bad she will soon be joining her idol Tupac...haha (let the ? talking commence!)

I can’t take it, I can’t hear it,
    All this ? I be hearing, I had a vision when I started spittin
    That poetical toxic ? I be expressing, soon it’s gonna hit your stereo system,
    Giving you the wickedness of the rhythmic, spitting amongst the illest lyricist
    It’s the season of calling out muthafuckas without any witnesses
    I’m tired of MC’s with gimmicks who spit fake lyrics, an epidemic of the gimmicks’ sickness
    Come at me with no relentless, not on some senseless
    I’m just speaking the realist with venomous, infecting you with lyrical poisonous
    I'll leave your brain stimulated, spreading that cancerous
    Have you frozen like you been overdosed on heroin,
    like an addict that stuck his syringe in,
    I’ll put you in deep, back and forth and constant,
    Once it’s injected in your system there is no way to stop it,
    I got what ya need man, my product is classic,
    I’ll make you spend the last of what’s left in the plastic,
    It’s nothing like it when you get your hit of the first time,
    So take advantage because it comes once in a life time,
    Pure dope is rare in your neck of the hoods,
    So when you need track with a hit, you know where to find me,
    Let’s see what you got, maybe you left feeling confined.
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    sniperk look like george castanza's ? half cousin

Young can't go a day without posting about me...
    I forgot about all the ladies you're getting because you look like 'the Rock' (delusional ass Mexi-CANT)

76379_492677639133_699539133_6915468_1547178_n.jpg
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    word to you not being able to make a non race joke

Why you so mad, meng?
    Eva eva un-delay un-delay...

mexican+boarders+3.jpg
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    yo fo real tho..

callin someone the opposite gender they are is insulting as hell
    almost punchline worthy

Right...that's what I thought..but certain dudes in here flipping ? and trying to make it seem like im on some I knew she was a man ? and blah blah blah..but it's good though.. preciate and shout out the real battle dudes and lyricists that took the verse for what it was, cause as long as my verse was respected by lyricist and battlers, then im good..
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    tupac fan
    and thedesolateone for the upsets
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Right...that's what I thought..but certain dudes in here flipping ? and trying to make it seem like im on some I knew she was a man ? and blah blah blah..but it's good though.. preciate and shout out the real battle dudes and lyricists that took the verse for what it was, cause as long as my verse was respected by lyricist and battlers, then im good..

I was enjoying everything including the punches and all until u kept going on and on about sex acts then saying something about how good she gripped ya ? with manly type hands.....i didn't make that up or reached for it....its in the verse i reread it and reread it hoping to find something new, I see where u was going with it but u coulda worded it different.....maybe i analyzed the verse too deep
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    i wrote a verse for every battler just in case
    my deathreats verse is my favorite
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i wrote a verse for every battler just in case
    my deathreats verse is my favorite

Damn thats a good technique though....that way you'll have one already no matter who wins....? usually i just wait then grab my rum or steel reserve and whatever i see around me I incoroprate that into my rhymes scheme lol.....today u can see my girl was watching clothes when i wrote my ? for death threat lol
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    I was enjoying everything including the punches and all until u kept going on and on about sex acts then saying something about how good she gripped ya ? with manly type hands.....i didn't make that up or reached for it....its in the verse i reread it and reread it hoping to find something new, I see where u was going with it but u coulda worded it different.....maybe i analyzed the verse too deep

Yes sir... you did analyze too deep..if you just take them for what they was for (which was punchlines nothing more, nothing less) then I wouldn't have had any comment about it, but once it started to get pushed into me not being straight and all that extra ? , then that's when I had to clear the fog, but preciate you taking the time to vote regardless of who the vote was for
This discussion has been closed.