LE Tournament #2 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Comments

• deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i wrote a verse for every battler just in case
    my deathreats verse is my favorite

REAL TALK...Why you always speaking on me...popping up in my battle threads wit'cha hate votes and ya comments for the other battler?....You done that ? from DAY 1 since I joined and battled for the first time...haul ass and stay away from me bruh
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    REAL TALK...Why you always speaking on me...popping up in my battle threads wit'cha hate votes and ya comments for the other battler?....You done that ? from DAY 1 since I joined and battled for the first time...haul ass and stay away from me bruh

i didnt hate vote but everthing else you said is not untrue
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Yes sir... you did analyze too deep..if you just take them for what they was for (which was punchlines nothing more, nothing less) then I wouldn't have had any comment about it, but once it started to get pushed into me not being straight and all that extra ? , then that's when I had to clear the fog, but preciate you taking the time to vote regardless of who the vote was for
    no doubt eitherway to show respect I made a battle thread for us......if i thought u was garbage i wouldn't waste my or our time with it
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    i didnt hate vote but everthing else you said is not untrue

You stay hate voting...don't think I don't see you voting for Lov Yal and him voting for you in EVERY battle...stay out of my battles..I don't need votes from you in my battles, I rather my ? stay open for years..you considered a hate vote from this point on, so I will have ya vote tossed er'time so don't even bother
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    no doubt eitherway to show respect I made a battle thread for us......if i thought u was garbage i wouldn't waste my or our time with it

Yeah I seen where you swung when I wasn't looking...
  • C.Melendez
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I seen where you swung when I wasn't looking...
    don't worry about the battle got mods deleting it
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    You stay hate voting...don't think I don't see you voting for Lov Yal and him voting for you in EVERY battle...stay out of my battles..I don't need votes from you in my battles, I rather my ? stay open for years..you considered a hate vote from this point on, so I will have ya vote tossed er'time so don't even bother

point out where you say i hate vote or stop labelin me
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    vote on this

can see yal love your candy bars...lol your sweet from your feet to your teeth...tee hee
    just my debrief make you ? in your briefs..*wet noise*eeww
    see when i jot a rhyme?*abrubtly* no!.. its too sublime.
    *lyrically nerdy*die days later from the incognito injection of ether..*melendez in a soft voice tryna predict my bars* " ...in my spine?" *my malicious voice*" no! in your eye!"*looks at him like he is a weirdo ** return to my regular voice*
    not afraid of deaththreats? and i aint either
    cause until your last breath ...*excited and loud*you wont know your dead yet !
    picture you*pause and no ? *... your persona isnt you!?
    fear bringin out the ? ! in you
    thought you was ill well im sick of you!
    im turnin you to pigeon food.
    head could gets severed while your drinkin two elevens... with two elevens
    your body wont have your brain in hell! four two seconds
    think about it ...for that time ya cant even yell!
    or spit your light and color bars to the devils*laughs out loud to the thought*
    twan spawn!
    blast you with a shotgun in my longjohns...
    if some cold night ever you return:chk chk.. boom!
    *slow in the voice of malice* you in the mirror more than my ? .
    you not a thug just a nerd with weird science practices
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I can’t take it, I can’t hear it,
    All this ? I be hearing, I had a vision when I started spittin
    That poetical toxic ? I be expressing, soon it’s gonna hit your stereo system,
    Giving you the wickedness of the rhythmic, spitting amongst the illest lyricist
    It’s the season of calling out muthafuckas without any witnesses
    I’m tired of MC’s with gimmicks who spit fake lyrics, an epidemic of the gimmicks’ sickness
    Come at me with no relentless, not on some senseless
    I’m just speaking the realist with venomous, infecting you with lyrical poisonous
    I'll leave your brain stimulated, spreading that cancerous
    Have you frozen like you been overdosed on heroin,
    like an addict that stuck his syringe in,
    I’ll put you in deep, back and forth and constant,
    Once it’s injected in your system there is no way to stop it,
    I got what ya need man, my product is classic,
    I’ll make you spend the last of what’s left in the plastic,
    It’s nothing like it when you get your hit of the first time,
    So take advantage because it comes once in a life time,
    Pure dope is rare in your neck of the hoods,
    So when you need track with a hit, you know where to find me,
    Let’s see what you got, maybe you left feeling confined.

After reading this verse, I thought Tupacfan was going to come with some fire in our semi-final battle.

You sure there wasn't some mistake and this was her battle verse?

It probably wasn't because it wasn't directed specifically towards me but I hate to win on another DQ.

People like Young Ice and them are going to claim it wasn't a REAL victory.
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited April 2011
    sniperk wrote: »
    After reading this verse, I thought Tupacfan was going to come with some fire in our semi-final battle.

It probably wasn't because it wasn't directed specifically towards me but I hate to win on another DQ.

I thought that too until I read it and it didn't come accross as a battle vs against you either. Plus it's 20 lines.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    sniperk wrote: »

Sniperk,

My apologies I didn't come thru with my verse on Saturday due to personal medical conditions and lack of access to the computer.. But ahhh, i ain't forget what you spit in your 16 bars, I'll catch you on a rebound!
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I will die from laughter if SniperK wins every match this tournament and becomes champ due to every battle he's supposed to have. I really will.

If thedesolateone no-shows, I think that would be the first time he has done that. I hope he doesn't. LOL.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Question: How in the ? these dudes come up with their voting process on these battles?

.... the fact that the votes was ? and ? unreal.

You got ItzGravitation automatically off the top saying he would vote desolateone...*possible sway vote*

Bottom line: This might get taken the wrong way, but with exception of a few, nobody on this site doesn't know how to vote on a TEXT battle.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Question: How in the ? these dudes come up with their voting process on these battles?

You got ItzGravitation automatically off the top saying he would vote desolateone...*possible sway vote*

Bottom line: This might get taken the wrong way, but with exception of a few, nobody on this site doesn't know how to vote on a TEXT battle.

when i battled dude it was hard to read dude ? but it seem like it got easier to read.
    no sway votes
    dude didnt vote for me
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited April 2011
    when i battled dude it was hard to read dude ? but it seem like it got easier to read.
    no sway votes
    dude didnt vote for me

Creativity of personal punchlines is what wins TEXT battles..not FLOW or MULTIES. Even vocab(even though vocab plays some part, but if the creativity of wordplay to form the punchline isn't up to par then it's a moot category.

The funny thing is desolate got vote in the vocab department but his creativity was up with forming a personal punchline.

I question the voting process on some.
  • deaththreats
    edited April 2011

Just glad somebody else is finally voicing they opinion on it....
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    i wanted more votes but ? it rules are rules deadlines are deadlines
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    off with sniperks head
    funeral for sniperk on saturday!bring champayne byob
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    off with sniperks head
    funeral for sniperk on saturday!bring champayne byob

this cat right here is jokes...

I wanted to battle the REAL champion, Disciplined Insight.

Only 3 people voted and you got 2 of them, I wouldn't call that an overwhelming victory, desolateone. You had a nice verse, don't get me wrong, I gave you your just props but if I wasn't competing against the winner of that battle, my vote would have went to D.I. in the semi-finals.

Whatever, whatever... battle ANYBODY, I excel.
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    yeah
    people i battled were no walk in the park
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    i question the one vote for d.i.
  • C.Melendez
    edited April 2011
    vote on this

can see yal love your candy bars...lol your sweet from your feet to your teeth...tee hee
    just my debrief make you ? in your briefs..*wet noise*eeww
    see when i jot a rhyme?*abrubtly* no!.. its too sublime.
    *lyrically nerdy*die days later from the incognito injection of ether..*melendez in a soft voice tryna predict my bars* " ...in my spine?" *my malicious voice*" no! in your eye!"*looks at him like he is a weirdo ** return to my regular voice*
    not afraid of deaththreats? and i aint either
    cause until your last breath ...*excited and loud*you wont know your dead yet !
    picture you*pause and no ? *... your persona isnt you!?
    fear bringin out the ? ! in you
    thought you was ill well im sick of you!
    im turnin you to pigeon food.
    head could gets severed while your drinkin two elevens... with two elevens
    your body wont have your brain in hell! four two seconds
    think about it ...for that time ya cant even yell!
    or spit your light and color bars to the devils*laughs out loud to the thought*
    twan spawn!
    blast you with a shotgun in my longjohns...
    if some cold night ever you return:chk chk.. boom!
    *slow in the voice of malice* you in the mirror more than my ? .
    you not a thug just a nerd with weird science practices

should i ? and complain b/c i got no warning or fire back???? ay if u set up a battle or vice versa im down
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    hope you tryin your best sniperk!
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited April 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    he wont win.

Yeah...because the way SOME ? vote on battles on here is ? up. i.e. swaying and favoritism...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited April 2011
    Yeah...because the way SOME ? vote on battles on here is ? up. i.e. swaying and favoritism...

I plan on perfecting the format for the Summer Tournament. First off, no extension on due dates whatsoever unless the site goes down. If you can't get to a computer, can't get service on your phone for 4 days straight (lol), or if you are sick, tough. And this may take me awhile but I am thinking of finding 5 voters that will vote on every battle and only their votes will count. That means you can pop in a thread and put your two cents but that's it. So it may take me awhile to find 5 REAL good voters that are not biased and vote very well. Maybe Tha Killer. Maybe myself if I decide to not join the summer tournament although I was hoping I would. Anyway, look out for that in June or late May.
This discussion has been closed.