LE Tournament #2 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I plan on perfecting the format for the Summer Tournament. First off, no extension on due dates whatsoever unless the site goes down. If you can't get to a computer, can't get service on your phone for 4 days straight (lol), or if you are sick, tough. And this may take me awhile but I am thinking of finding 5 voters that will vote on every battle and only their votes will count. That means you can pop in a thread and put your two cents but that's it. So it may take me awhile to find 5 REAL good voters that are not biased and vote very well. Maybe Tha Killer. Maybe myself if I decide to not join the summer tournament although I was hoping I would. Anyway, look out for that in June or late May.

I think selecting 5 people to vote would suite the next tournament..But again, this happened in one of the freestyle battle i joined in the The Reason and it kind of worked out, i could see it working out here so why not implement that for the next tourney.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thanks to every one for voting even if not for me
    i actually had to construct that verse pretty quick cause when
    trying to submit my original verse the computer froze
    anyway good tournament shout out to all the battlers thanks for the challenge
    and i wanna thank the voters for paying attention
    probably see you in the summer tourney

i had to rush the verse to meet the deadline aftermy computer froze but one of my original lines from my verse went like:
    "spray starch on your wrinkled moms face before i put the iron to her"i couldnt structure it right cause i was literally seconds from being dqed
    my fav sniperk line was : This Nosferatu will drop off like Andropov once I pop the Kalashnikov off-i just like how it rolls off the tongue
    also i liked the r.i.p. wordplay and i liked: ? this sweet transvestite freak from ? , Transylvania

sorry i wasnt so vocal durin the tourney but i didnt want to give my competitors any ammo
    i will try to be more vocal but still watch my words closely i dont want anyone throwin personals like discipline insight did to young ice
    i was afraid discipline would do the same to me cause i have said some outlandish things but not like young ice
    but i will say at the start of the tourney i thought young ice had the best chance of winnin it all and respect him lyrically
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i would love to have more votes but people hardly vote and i didnt make the rules
    i counted three votes to two including giving us both a vote for the tie vote
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    desolate you know voting got closed to early.

itzgraviation said he voted a tie, raw voted for sniperk and i voted for you.

at 1 a piece, there is no way a decision should have been made.

you forgot love yals vote
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    o ? i didnt even see that

disregard everything i said

congrats man

thanks *twirls the crown on his fingers*
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Congrats to thedesolateone... you had a couple nice punches, respect.

As for Young Ice...Kool G. Rap in consultation with Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Skillz, Craig G., and the ghosts of Tupac, Big Pun, Big L, and Biggie Smalls could have ghostwritten my verse for me and you STILL would have voted against me...LOL.

See you cats next tourney, peace.
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    Options
    stop crying

im not the only one who voted for desolate, and raw said u barely won his vote

if you wasted less bars talking about killin him and spent more time attacking himm you would have had a better verse

Coming from the guy who DQ'ed because his ? -ass was too tired to write a rhyme...BWAH HA HA!!

You ? me kid...
  • sniperk
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My only competition on this ENTIRE site is D.I. and Old ? .

Maybe Frozenheart... I liked some of the stuff I heard from him...

You ? nerds can sway vote all you want, I've been in REAL battles before.
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    My only competition on this ENTIRE site is D.I. and Old ? .

Maybe Frozenheart... I liked some of the stuff I heard from him...

You ? nerds can sway vote all you want, I've been in REAL battles before.

What about Raw though??? ya'll should battle!
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We gotta a new champ, a new champ in the building lol..

Congrats Desolateone.

Who would have thought, this battle was gonna turn out like this though??

I was expecting DI to hold on to his reign lol. I thought Numbaz and old ? would join this battle.. I assumed that young ice was gonna actually win the battle with sniperk.. And I wadn't expecting to be DQ'd either, it's a first time for everything lol..

ya'll be peace! I bee's around..
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    We gotta a new champ, a new champ in the building lol..

Congrats Desolateone.

Who would have thought, this battle was gonna turn out like this though??

I was expecting DI to hold on to his reign lol. I thought Numbaz and old ? would join this battle.. I assumed that young ice was gonna actually win the battle with sniperk.. And I wadn't expecting to be DQ'd either, it's a first time for everything lol..

ya'll be peace! I bee's around..

thnks tupacfan so sorry you was dqed i was waiting to see your verse
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im still waitin on the di and old ? battle
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Congratulation to Tedesolateone for being the champion for round #2, good luck to everyone else in the next round, round #3 in the summer, I'll see y'all there...lol...ha.ha..lol.
  • Tupacfan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I never battled Sniper K.

I got DQ'd against DI

My bad, that's right..
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    love yal wrote: »
    Congratulation to Tedesolateone for being the champion for round #2, good luck to everyone else in the next round, round #3 in the summer, I'll see y'all there...lol...ha.ha..lol.

thnks love yal i wonder how good you will be next tourney
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thnks love yal i wonder how good you will be next tourney
    I'm working on rhymes, punchlines and my structure hopely I'll have stronger verse next time, what's your focus on the next tourney?
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2011
    Options
    love yal wrote: »
    I'm working on rhymes, punchlines and my structure hopely I'll have stronger verse next time, what's your focus on the next tourney?

my focus is on adding more three- syllable rhymes
    and takin more time to write my verses and edit them for better structure
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my focus is on adding more three- syllable rhymes
    and takin more time to write my verses and edit them for better structure

If you do that, I can definitely see you repeating. You can through this time.

When I vote, when a battler's structure is off, it doesn't necessarily cause me to deduct points but it throws me off. For example:

sdkfj sdlkjsdlfkjsdklfjs dflkjsdf CAT/
    sdfklsjdflksdj flksdjflksdj fklsdj f klsdjflkssdjf lksdjfklsd jf lksd fj klsddafjslkad;jflk;sdjflk;sdjflksdfjsdlkfj BAT/

I am thinking really? That ? is forced. And when it comes to rhyming with multi syllables, 3 and more, I am impressed BC it shows me the battler is putting in work. But nothing impresses me more than a sick rhyme like:

You're already done cuz I'm "aiming dead on" like I grab the dart/
    Lucky this is text cuz you couldn't "? a beat" if you stabbed my heart/~2

Can't wait for the summer tournament. If I can find 5 judges, there is a good chance I am entering. If I can only find 4, I'll be forced to sit out again and become a permanent judge. Oh yeah, I am trying to find 5 judges that will show up every round and make the time to vote.
This discussion has been closed.