I am about to use my girlfriend for Money

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
]

She is filthy rich, her parents atleast, I am about to get her pregnant on purpose cuz I know shes an unfit mother, I will take her for child support, possibly trick her into marrying me, stay with her for a year or so, and then divorce her.

WINNING. I'm about to win yall. Money so close I can taste it. after I get what I want I will give the baby back or let my neighbor take care of it.

Comments

• MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can you buy me a xbox360 please
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if her parents are rich,you aint getting custody....and then you will end up paying child support.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if her parents are rich,you aint getting custody....and then you will end up paying child support.

i will pretend to be w/ her..... get married, im gonna propose in next 7 months b4 baby comes, parents will buy us nice house, then i divorce, take half...good business decision on my part
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i will pretend to be w/ her..... get married, im gonna propose in next 7 months b4 baby comes, parents will buy us nice house, then i divorce, take half...good business decision on my part

plant drugs on her
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    plant drugs on her

she already has 2 incidents on her record (not for drugs) I think she already deemed an Unfit parent. I will sweet talk her like baby c'mon let me take the condom off, she will fall for it, she isa dumb girl, imma time it with her period right perfectly, make a baby..... her parents loaded will get us atleast a $500,000 house. I will take half.

im investing lots of time in this broad but it will pay off in the end. if I ever disappear from IC its cuz i had to go incognito, change my name n ? , her daddy gonna wanna ? me, its aight i will move to another country with his money and leave the baby behind.

any advice yall can give me?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow you sound like a winner

you're girl is so lucky
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i tried that but we broke up before i could get her pregnant
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ]

She is filthy rich, her parents atleast, I am about to get her pregnant on purpose cuz I know shes an unfit mother, I will take her for child support, possibly trick her into marrying me, stay with her for a year or so, and then divorce her.

WINNING. I'm about to win yall. Money so close I can taste it. after I get what I want I will give the baby back or let my neighbor take care of it.

if its just her family who has money. then you might not get any money. the money has to be in her name.

if she doesnt have A GOOD JOB OT MAKE HER OWN MONEY YOU AINT GETTING ? BUT A CRAZY BABY MAMA
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow you sound like a winner

you're girl is so lucky

LOL @ you thinking your opinion matters, Woman. In some countries you are not allowed to leave the house.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A Man With a Plan
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so raising a crumb snatcher is winning??

you need to get a better job

you've been poor for much too long
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but ? you aint got no girl...
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    6f06ba96_applause1.gif

the american dream.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    but ? you aint got no girl...
    bwhahaha

lol this dude just called you "tommy" (from martin) of the IC

smh @ you lying
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not gonna work broham, if the money is in the parents account you cant touch it.
    If the parents paid for the house, you cant touch it.
    Nice try tho.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    In some countries you are not allowed to leave the house.
    And those countries have usually lasted for thousands of years. There's defiantly something to that.

But MEH...It's ? up and makes you a prostitute. But females are professional prostitutes. Unlike ? at least you admit you're using them. ? do this all the time but say dumb ? like "bu-bu-but A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE!!!! *Excuse for being a ? here*"

Make your money hoe is all I can say :unno
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ you thinking your opinion matters, Woman. In some countries you are not allowed to leave the house.

I feel sorry for your mother

I would feel like a failure if my son had your mentality
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    women been marrying for money since the concept of marriage was invented...go for it
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ]

**Gucci Mane Voice**

"WELL DAMN"...........

This ? done came up wit a Dead President's scheme...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ]

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.....yea bruh u on dat 72 Dolphins ? , u cant lose.