meet Orukusaki straight up beast-great songwriter and freestyle champ

Aztec_Kang
Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Essence

dude is actually a friend of mine but he deserves more shine. check out some real underground hip hop ? .

he's battled everyone from jin to the saurus. he has tons of freestyle battle videos on youtube

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    He's a great freestyler as you say, a champ.

Hopefully he'll come out with some great music in the future and it's cool he's heading out to Japan, he should mix it up with their production out there...
  • Aztec_Kang
    edited March 2011
    Orukusaki is actually touring South Africa with Bone Thugs n Harmony right now. The interview i posted was from like a year or two ago. He's doing it pretty big.
  • RuffDraft
    edited March 2011
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    Orukusaki is actually touring South Africa with Bone Thugs n Harmony right now. The interview i posted was from like a year or two ago. He's doing it pretty big.

That's cool, did he hook up with any Japanese producers out there?

I bet he'll have a story or two about Bone Thugs lol.
  • Aztec_Kang
    edited March 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    That's cool, did he hook up with any Japanese producers out there?

I bet he'll have a story or two about Bone Thugs lol.

I never talked to him specifically about that trip. I know he's travelled to Asia several times though. He's hella into Asian culture and samurais and ? . I think in one of those interviews i posted he said there was some producers from japan on the japanfrancisco cd.
  • RuffDraft
    edited April 2011
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    I never talked to him specifically about that trip. I know he's travelled to Asia several times though. He's hella into Asian culture and samurais and ? . I think in one of those interviews i posted he said there was some producers from japan on the japanfrancisco cd.

Okay that's cool, props. I am the same as him though, Asian culture is amazing to me too. Keep us updated with him though, he's an interesting emcee.