edited March 2011
    Options
    real ? eat ?
    if you dont you childish
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont know, but it doesnt make sense to base someones looks off of a preference........
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Its true. Every dude cant do it right.
    Its a technique and takes practice

No, I meant this part:
    If a chick dont like it she aint had it done right
    That is not true. Not all women like or care for it, period.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like when they sit on my face real talk.But I have been eating ? for so long that ir doesn´t even matter wether I eat it or I don´t.? is like drinking water or walking down the street it´s completly normal.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Who u talkin bout? Name names.

You know these men are not trill enough for that

Anyhoo

Some like oral, some don't

I've never met a dude who was unwilling to dive face first into the ? , but I'm sure there are plenty out there
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I eat ? post.......(not every ? tho)
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ the kneegros in here showing out trying to impress the e-ladies about how much they enjoy/eat ?

lil ? ............haha
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Never ate it either
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yall ? trippin i love to eat tha ? of a fine ? ...lick her ? too...young ass ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

O.G. Post....
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Every female a dude come across ain't meant for that treatment.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I used to do it when i was younger but i'm not into eatin women now. I'm not interested and plus most of the women I have messed with have selfish lovers. So selfish that a few times i had to walk out on ? because they were ? me off.

yea...u walkin out on chicks while they are giving u some ? . That really happened.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? act like eating ? is Armageddon or some ? . Knocking other ? cause the don what you won't. ? has nothing to do with trying to impress some e chick. Some ? like eating ? . Hell I know I do.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You lost brothers who think its cool to brag about your eating skills need to read this inspirational article

http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/2010/10/stop-eating-? .html

An excerpt:

I think younger dudes don’t have enough guidance. Girls today are very open when it comes to talking about sex. When I was 18 I never heard a girl say “let me sit on your face”. Today’s female has no problem with ? your face while smoking your blunt and drinking your moscato. For a girl, even averagely attractive, to ask a guy to go down on her, is a turn on. Men are freaks, but you have to draw a line. You will not treat my face like a saddle and expect me to wipe my chin, put my shoes on, go home and beat off, just because you have a phat ass. Today’s men don’t take pride in their ? game. They rely too much on giving head, I see these lame ? on Facebook and twitter dropping comments or @’ing ? things about how they want to lick them until they squirt and so on—Dog—you’re a man, not a ? lesbian, how about talking about how you’re going to lay pipe until she can’t walk anymore? Why are you taking pride in a skill anybody with a tongue can do?

I read the whole thing and I swear that ? was preaching scriptures.

? are ? . Back when I was growing up we didn’t talk about eating ? , ? denied that they even did it. It was this dark secret that you kept to yourself because it wasn’t macho man savage.

If I have to give you head in order for you to have sex with me, then I haven’t done my job right. If a girl were to ever say something like that to me I would be offended, and I’m not sure if I wouldn’t apply a headlock to her ignorant ass. But this is the new millennium and guys will do it all day long.

EAT IT TO GET SOME
    : "come on, I'll eat it first". If you do this, you’re a lame ass dude. Show some self-respect. Tame the ? , don’t let it tame you.

EAT IT BECAUSE SHE SAID SO
    : If she calls you just to come over and eat it, and you don’t get anything but a ? —you’re a sucker. She has the power over you, you are now her ? .

EAT IT IF SHE SUCKS IT: Unless you’re 15 head for head should never be bartered. It’s saying, I don’t trust you nor do I want to have oral sex with you. If she wanted to suck it, she would. In the end it’s going to be wack head. She’s going to make you go first, she’ll ? , then suck your ? for three minutes then say her mouth hurts. OWNED.

EAT IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO: It’s okay to be nasty. If a girl makes your mouth water, ? it go and do your thing. But do it because you want to, not because she’s blackmailing you. I told my fiancé, “I just want to eat it”. I actually said that to her on our second date, this was how smitten I was with this ? . She didn’t object, and eating turned into something else. She still teases me about that to this day, saying she should have taken the head and ran. But she knows and I know, that me eating it is the reason she’s about to have my last name.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? act like eating ? is Armageddon or some ? . Knocking other ? cause the don what you won't. ? has nothing to do with trying to impress some e chick. Some ? like eating ? . Hell I know I do.

lol they acting like a ? gettin forced or tricked to eat somethin........sometimes i feel like eating something and i aint talkin bout groceries
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all ? aint good ?
  • sonnybrewsto
    sonnybrewsto Members Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Grow up and eat you some ? playa. Make sure its fresh out the shower though.:)
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    these days you gotta be careful who you slash with yo tongue.some of these broads dont keep it clean down there

she probably look good on the outside,but the inside you have to worry about.

if a female let me go cause i wouldnt eat it up,then it could be a blessing in disguise

these broads walking around with herpes,and other deadly ? you cant get rid of

if she aint my wife or gf,oh hell no my mouth aint going no where near a random ?

call me whatever,and ? you in advance if you think im wrong

i dont want leave this earth anytime soon
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea...u walkin out on chicks while they are giving u some ? . That really happened.

^^^^^^Sarcastic post.

I would explain it but i'd rather walk away.
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That's word, you couldn't have said it better. Lately a dude been a lil skeptical even with my shorty. There's too many fluids going on around there, Im on a lil hiatus from that ? . I used to love it though "SHRUG"
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    these days you gotta be careful who you slash with yo tongue.some of these broads dont keep it clean down there

she probably look good on the outside,but the inside you have to worry about.

if a female let me go cause i wouldnt eat it up,then it could be a blessing in disguise

these broads walking around with herpes,and other deadly ? you cant get rid of

if she aint my wife or gf,oh hell no my mouth aint going no where near a random ?

call me whatever,and ? you in advance if you think im wrong

i dont want leave this earth anytime soon
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Lmaoooo

Oh man
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? tastes good!
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    O.G. Post....

• dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? tastes good!

? taste like a whole bunch of wet....nothing.....