Who Is The ? Rapper?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
Remember back around '96, '97 when Wendy Williams was on Hot 97 and started her "? rapper schtick"? Who was Wendy talking about? Personally, I have a hard time believing the ? rumors because at one time or another every mainstream artist was the "? rapper". It seems as soon as a ? went gold, he started sucking ? and plowing ? in the ass. It's easier for me to tell you who HASN'T had a ? accusation about them as opposed to rappers who have. I do have three ? that I'm inclined to believe that are suspect. The first is JA Rule.

Here we have DMX claiming that JA is ? ? . Rex, come the ? on man. X is a ? crackhead. You can't take the word of a crackhead. I'm the first to acknowledge that X isn't the most credible of sources. I understand that he might have been high out of his ? mind when he made the accustation. Go to 6:12 of the interview. There's something about the sincerity and conviction of X's voice that has me inclined to believe that what he's saying is true. Plus the he's swore on his mother. Crackhead or not, ? don't do ? like that that.

Lil Wayne and Birdman

This isn't yet another Wayne bashing thread. I like Wayne and I will probably end up buying the Carter III and Wayne music if it's cool; however, these ? engage in suspect activity. Peek these lyrics in #1 Stunna

I'll be ? ' bad ? (bad ? , bad ? )

[Lil' Wayne]
I be hittin' they daughters

[Baby]
I like my ? sucked fast

[Lil' Wayne]
I like to play with them rookies

[Baby]
I like to ? 'em in they ass while he beat up the ?

? will make the argument that double pentretration is about turning out freak ? and building camaraderie with your potnas. Say what you will in support of d.p.'s, but you can't excuse the fact that d.p.'s involves you probably being naked with the next man in the room, and of course d.p.'s involved "ball-to-ball', and possibly "? -to-? contact". Personally, I've always considered double pentretration the "gateway drug", to homosexuality.

You can also make these assumptions about ? who indugle in d.p.s. They're inclined to do double vags and double anals. They might do that ? ass move where the chick puts two ? in the same mouth.

baby-lil-wayne-weezy-like-father-like-son-kiss.jpg

Maybe the Wayne Stans can help me to understand and explain what's going on here. I have always thought that there's some underlying "? ? hella sweet ? ", going on with this picture. I'm the first to admit, I'm a big ass homophobe, but I think it's fair to say that a lot of ? wouldn't have taken a picture bare chested with the next ? 's arm around them. Plus the ? Birdman has Wayne's face tatted on him. I can give you a half-assed passed if the ? 's face you're getting tatted on you is dead. You can use the "homage", argument, but getting the next ? 's face on tatted on you and that ? is still alive is hella ? .

lil_wayne_kiss_baby_the_birdman.jpg

My boy D The NegMan (from the Ugly Chicks Are No No youtube), is one of my best friends. I've known the ? since 2nd grade. There isn't ? I wouldn't do for dude. I'd take a case a bullet, or walk through the fires of hell for that man. We have a very close relationship and I love him like a brother. I said the following because I understand and appreciate the emotions and dynamics involved in a close and intimate relationship between two men; HOWEVER, I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER KISS ANOTHER MAN! ESPECIALLY IN THE MOUTH!!! This ? is unacceptable. If you look at the ? in the background you can clearly see the digust on their faces. Plus, Wayne calls Birdman, "daddy". The only man I ever called "daddy", was my maternal grandfather.

In Wayne's defense, he does have kids, but one can't blame ? if they view his relationship with Birdman as being "suspect." Oh, I almost forgot, Birdman's stage name used to be "Baby."

Comments

• destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This ? funny...but seriously i dont care if a man has kids or not..kissing the next man on the lips is not a good thing... Also when a dude says he loves ? em in the ass..while his man takes the ? sounds like he just likes ass...nah then guys must be metro sexual
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dr. Dre and Diddy come to mind nh
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lil Wayne is the ? I think Wendy was talking about
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lil wayne
    eminem
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lil' Wayne was kissing the daddy who raised him, yep, dude who was there when Weezy real daddy abandoned him...dude who made him wealthy, for life

I bet you Fucctards who talking greezee about him....are the same ones who forever down talking Black males for not raising their kids...LOL...I told you bytches that yall are the worse scrounge, these rappers couldn't ever stoop as low as you lames

So you kiss your father or mentor on the lips?

Do you take pictures with your father or mentor bare chested with his arm around you?

Do you and your father or mentor do d.p.'s on chicks?

Do you or would you refer to you mentor as "daddy"?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a few years back on the radio out here they wher talking about how ll cool J, is big into trannys and was having ? all in his vip section in the clubs and his limmos and what not.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ma$e got caught with a ? in Atlanta
    Diddy got photographed at a ? bar in Los Angeles

Bad Boy or ? ?
    I'm just saying...
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lil' Wayne was kissing the daddy who raised him, yep, dude who was there when Weezy real daddy abandoned him...dude who made him wealthy, for life

I bet you Fucctards who talking greezee about him....are the same ones who forever down talking Black males for not raising their kids...LOL...I told you bytches that yall are the worse scrounge, these rappers couldn't ever stoop as low as you lames

so you ok with men kissing kids that arent theirs biologically? Because he robbed other men to make him rich?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    maybey the tittle of this thread should be who are the ? rappers.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    Ma$e got caught with a ? in Atlanta
    Diddy got photographed at a ? bar in Los Angeles

Bad Boy or ? ?
    I'm just saying...

LMAO, that's funny. I hope Diddy wasn't really in a ? bar, that's my dude....no ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options

So you would kiss another grown man on the lips? Okaaay.........whatever floats your boat. I don't judge anyone, but I'm still pretty sure Lil Wayne is a ?
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If he the man who raised me, from a small kid, into a grown man with an opportunity to be deemed the GREATEST rapper alive and a very very wealthy individual, world famous, amongst this planet's Pop Culture?

if he changed my life like that...while I was a poor ghetto bastard slumming in the 9th Ward of Nawleans, then yey, I just might be happy enough to kiss him.

No different than pics I've took or that thousands of hi-profile players take...

at high-exposure camps, with people and fans, who were there after the games when I was removing my uniform/shirt about to exit the area.

Mentor/hang-out partna, yes, and if that person happens to be Dad...it is what it is

As long as his dyck don't touch me and mines don't touch him, even by mistake, then I have no problem with us running up/d.p. a lil' breezy.

Did mentor raise me, from a small kid?

Did mentor make sure my moms, was straight, the whole time I was growing up in shambles?

Did mentor know I was poor and downtrodden, prior to...making me wealthy and changing my life into an unbelievable fantasy?

If so?

Then...naw I probably would have no problem w/ calling my daddy exactly what he is; mentor!

Dude, your defense of quasi homosexual behavior is hella ? funny. Especially the part when you attempt to defend d.p.'s and taking bare chested ? ? pictures. According to you it's would be okay for Weezy to be on the receiving end of Birdman orchastrated "boyakke", because Birdman changed his life. The ? is ? dude. I know your love for Wayne is perpetual and you will commit acts of jihad for Wayne, but I have a really hard time believing that you would kiss another grown ass man in the mouth. Including your father or grandfather, let alone another ? who raised you.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO, that's funny. I hope Diddy wasn't really in a ? bar, that's my dude....no ? .

Just because you go to ? bar doesn't mean you suck ? . ? seem to forgot that ? dominate this industry and business dealing don't neccessarily take place in normal business settings or during business hours. I'll give Puffy the benefit of the doubt and say he was in a ? bar conducting business.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2011
    Options
    According to It's Over, this his rationale for condoning such faggotery:
    If he the man who raised me, from a small kid, into a grown man with an opportunity to be deemed the GREATEST rapper alive and a very very wealthy individual, world famous, amongst this planet's Pop Culture?

if he changed my life like that...while I was a poor ghetto bastard slumming in the 9th Ward of Nawleans, then yey, I just might be happy enough to kiss him.

No different than pics I've took or that thousands of hi-profile players take...

at high-exposure camps, with people and fans, who were there after the games when I was removing my uniform/shirt about to exit the area.

Mentor/hang-out partna, yes, and if that person happens to be Dad...it is what it is

As long as his dyck don't touch me and mines don't touch him, even by mistake, then I have no problem with us running up/d.p. a lil' breezy.

Did mentor raise me, from a small kid?

Did mentor make sure my moms, was straight, the whole time I was growing up in shambles?

Did mentor know I was poor and downtrodden, prior to...making me wealthy and changing my life into an unbelievable fantasy?

If so?

Then...naw I probably would have no problem w/ calling my daddy exactly what he is; mentor!
    Dude, your defense of quasi homosexual behavior is hella ? funny. Especially the part when you attempt to defend d.p.'s and taking bare chested ? ? pictures. According to you it's would be okay for Weezy to be on the receiving end of Birdman orchastrated "boyakke", because Birdman changed his life. The ? is ? dude. I know your love for Wayne is perpetual and you will commit acts of jihad for Wayne, but I have a really hard time believing that you would kiss another grown ass man in the mouth. Including your father or grandfather, let alone another ? who raised you.
  • ChiKia
    ChiKia Members Posts: 359
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only way man lip-on-lip action is acceptable is with e I- Talians. Point_____.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    One ? rapper?

I'm sure there's about 5-7 for sure and another 10-12 who are suspect.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Diddy, Jigga, JA, and Ma$e
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I can only think of one rapper that has done the following:

1000.3159.21625585.eminem_homepage.jpg

Exposed his ? to male fans and called it
    "mooning".

Allowed a half-naked ? male to "tea-bag" him as a publicity stunt.

Dressed-up in full drag with lipstick and panty-hose multiple times in his videos.

Rapped about having unprotected ? -sex with Dr. Dre and perfoming fallatio on his Stepfather.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • H-Rap 180
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Elton John

elton_john_eminem.jpg
    Elton John

eminemmaskBIG_450x350.jpg
    ? "Gimp" Mask

eminem-2961.jpg
    ?
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    piggie,feminem,weezy,50,diddy,dr.?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    remember xzibit said diddy invite him to a ? club or some ? a few years ago
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow! I'm not sure what to think about all this. I don't see how you could get around the whole ? touching sex or the kissing another man on the lips. Diddy going to the ? bar could be good for his business, but how do you explain the pic with Nelly? ANd what's with L.L. and the Trannies. To me ? =? with a ? to convince yourself that you're straight. I ain't a homophobe, but with all the beautiful women out there, I just don't get the ? thing.