Who enjoys sex more, men or women??

Options

Comments

• ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Women enjoy sex more, men enjoy more sex

This is especially true when the woman has orgasms on a regular basis.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    U can't differentiate the two. To do so would make you inhuman.

No matter how much e-thugs wanna say catchin feelins is for ? , everyone has feelings, and ignoring them is inhuman.

Always a winner and a loser.

Ok let's put feelings in it than.....

If a man feels good after an orgasm, and a woman feels good after an orgasm, and they are in a healthy relationship with lots of cuddling and emotional attachment, who is losing?

When my woman always wants to spend the night with me after we smash, and I want her to do the same, who loses????
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because they want it more often than women, usually and in general.

Myth of the century. I strongly disagree.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    do you have evidence to support your disagreement?

Does she? This is all an idea that mostly came from the fact that there are fundamental differences between man and woman and how we treat and approach sex differently. Although that isn't even safe to say these days being that women can be no different than men in regards to it. So just because a man generally may be more likely to be promiscuous and engage in causal activities means that he wants and enjoys sex more? That would make a terrible argument IMO. Also, just because one may not act on the urge just because they can or find it necessary for other elements to be present doesn't mean it is better enjoyed by the next person.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is always a winner and a loser in sex...

What?
    Stop.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We're not talking about only promiscuity in regards to wanting it more.

On average, men genuinely initiate sex more in relationships too.

The stereotypical marriage is one where the man always wants to have sex, but the woman is always tired becuase she looks after the kids, or has a head ache etc etc.

and there is always a winner and a loser. Both can't win forever.

Uh, stop basing your opinion on what you think it's like for everyone else and get back to me in 7-10 years.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nobody. Some games go into overtime though. Some games go into a lot of overtime.
    Eventually the game ends, and someone loses.

Either one person becomes a widow, or they get dumped, etc etc.

always a loser tho

Damn, so negative!!!!!!!!! Everything ends in life, I can't play videogames or basketball forever. That's pretty obvious, but I can still have fun with those things in a meanwhile right???

And you still haven't been clear in the winner and loser ? , I can understand some people losing out in pleasure when the other is getting it, but it's not AlWAYS the case. Why do you constantly say there's ALWAYS a loser in the sex game? Me and my women stay winning during sex, it's too bad you don't have the same experience = (
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Uh, stop basing your opinion on what you think it's like for everyone else and get back to me in 7-10 years.

I don't think he has much sexual experience.

Young Ice, how old are you??
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im not talking about only sex. The act of sex itself is only a fraction of the game, unless all u have are sexual relationships in which no one has ever won, and nobody ever got attached and got their hearts broken or become a slave to their own emotions living in a partnership where the only interaction is the exchange of ? fluids and every rendezvous only proves more and more that they are being used and unappreciated.

I'm talking about sex and everything that comes with it, the emotional and mental relief and the physical relief.

And keeping it real, lots of women get used during sex, and so do men. And you know what? MANY DON'T CARE. I've ? a hoe here and there, and I still saw ? from their ? when I pulled out. So that tells me even when a woman is being used for sex, she can still enjoy it.

I've been used for sex by women......and I still liked it. It's not always about love and a relationship. The chick coming to my house tonight after work has a girlfriend but still needs a big ? in her ? time to time (okay, a lot of times). But either way, none of us are losing and me and her are getting what we want.

Serious question though, how old are you? I have a feeling you're very young, maybe 17 or 18. When you get older you will see what I'm talking about, when if ever your sex game is on fire like mine.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't think he has much sexual experience.

Young Ice, how old are you??

Period. That is okay, he just has a lot of life left to live.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    infidelity = loss.

nobody likes being used.
    Using someone for sex almost parallel to being a gold digger imo

Infidelity is morally wrong, I can agree with that. But it's not like I'M the one cheating, she is. So I can't feel bad about that.

And umm, I have just told you how some people don't mind being used. I'll give you another example: the relationship between a man and a prostitute.

Both are being used, but the man 9 times out of 10 is gona enjoy the ? , and there's a very good chance she will enjoy it too, if he knows what he's doing. I already told you how I've smashed out straight hoes who ? for money (the economy is bad, I don't judge), I used them for sex and they still came. I myself have been used for sex, and I still liked it. For all I know, the chick coming by my crib tonight is only using me for sex. I doubt it, but it's possible. Do I care? ? NO, she gives good head and has some of the biggest ? I've ever sucked on in my life.

And for the record, someone using someone for sex is different than being a goldigger. As you get older, you will clearly see being used for sex is WAAY better than being used for money. Money is important in the grand scheme of things and can't really be replaced. Sexual organs are yours forever, unless you run into a Lorena Bobbit situation.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Period. That is okay, he just has a lot of life left to live.

Yeah, he will change his mind on sex someday. I'm very experienced and it's clear he isn't. If he does have experience, I can see it's been mostly negative. Hopefully women aren't telling him how bad he is in bed.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The exchange between a strumpet and a sleezy gentlemen is financial. It is business. There is no using, as it is a trade. The woman generally winning in most cases. money >>>
    (edit: at the same time tho, the lifestyle associated with prostitution mentally ruins women more often than not. thats a loss if i ever saw one)

U ? someone in a comitted relationship too - that girl who's on the outside of the situation is losing.

There's always a winner and a loser.

You can twist it any way you'd like, still no.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Women only orgasm 40 to 50% of the time with vaginal intercourse.....don't get all excited thinking your woman thinks your a sexual ? , when she just has to work harder to achieve an orgasm.....
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Women enjoy sex more, men enjoy more sex

This dude shut the whole thread down
  • Merrykazi
    Merrykazi Members Posts: 12
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It is business. There is no using, as it is a trade. The woman generally winning in most cases. money >>>
    (edit: at the same time tho, the lifestyle associated with prostitution mentally ruins women more often than not. I used them for sex and they still came. I myself have been used for sex, and I still liked it. For all I know, the chick coming by my crib tonight is only using me for sex. And you know what? MANY DON'T CARE. I've ? a hoe here and there, and I still saw ? from their ? when I pulled out.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not twisting anything, you're just repeatedly failing to provide any evidence whatsoever to support this denial that men enjoy sex more because you are clearly incapable of doing so.

You have also failed to tell me how there isn't always a winner and a loser in a relationship.

And how exactly have you proven anything? You haven't. You've based your opinions on this conclusion you've made without any actual basis or long life experience to validate it. So you've heard others go through things and formed your OPINION on it which makes it narrow sided.
    Your opinion is affected, it's not in the least bit a fact.

You are young, you have a lot left to live and learn.

When you can get inside MY head and MY body and tell me about myself and women like myself you may try to prove me wrong. That won't happen though.
    And again, for the sole purpose of disagreement, once you are on the receiving end of my sexual encounters, I would have proven YOU wrong. The End.

As for my answer to this poll, it can go either way.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    Women only orgasm 40 to 50% of the time with vaginal intercourse.....don't get all excited thinking your woman thinks your a sexual ? , when she just has to work harder to achieve an orgasm.....

LOl at chicks workin hard to get their orgasm diploma's

but give me some pointers, only 40/50 % with vaginal intercourse you say? what other ways can you achieve those orgasms?

its all about the mood though
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    but give me some pointers, only 40/50 % with vaginal intercourse you say? what other ways can you achieve those orgasms?
    i know there has to be oral sex over there in Europe
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you google the topic, you will see that i am not the only one that thinks this way, meaning others who have more years on this earth than me also think similarly, nullifying any attempt at discrediting my view point due to my age.

My age is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. Just like a woman to bring up something as superficial as age in such a discussion.

As for your "superior experience" have u really had a relationship that ended with both people as winners, where there was no rejection/neglect from one party, or betrayal from the other? Where it was an uplifting and happy mutual separation on both sides?

That goes for either side of the argument, don't you get that? Funny though, I never even stated one or the other. Sounds like your opinion is based on others, have you even formed your own?

Nice try. You almost had that one but being that a male brought up and asked you your age before my last post, that's a negative. And I don't believe I referred to your age being that it is not always an accurate indicator of where an individual is at mentality. I do however observe people and what they say and it apparently is quite relevant and not only in this particular thread. "Young" isn't always in reference to the amount of years a person has lived. I've seen 40 year olds going on 14 and vice versa but perhaps you yourself feel the nail was hit right on the head. Not to mention your own reference to yourself as "Young." I only made a simple observation.

You started on topic which the t/s was solely discussing, SEX, and yet now you are speaking of relationships in general? That too can be debated, especially on my own end by what my answer would be but the title asks about sex, not relationships. Make up your mind.
    And like I said, saying that something like this is impossible, which is basically what you've done, is naive and narrow and closed minded.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The only person who can truly answer this is a hermaphrodite. Or Janklow..........
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    The only person who can truly answer this is a hermaphrodite. Or Janklow..........

Haven't seen you here in awhile man, good to see you again in these parts.

What's with the wheelchair avy though?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    this was kind of a weak one
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Does anyone here agree with Young Ice?

That sex is always a one sided event that only one person usually enjoys?
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    theres always a winner and a loser in every relationship

I think you're the only person in this thread that believes that.