why are people mad at Obama?

Options

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he need to just realize that roughly 50% of these crackers aint gonna like him no matter what he do, and jus do what the ? he said he was gonna do. they already complaining that he "forced healthcare down their throat"(so ? stupid by the way... how dare he care about the health and well-being of others:/) he might as well start doin the rest of what he said he was gonna do.

thats one thing i did admired about bush. he was on some "playas do what they want to, and suckas do what they can" ?
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    why are people mad at Obama?

people dont even know why they mad at him

Because he's a liar, a slick statesman and a puppet for the globalist banks.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    YOU CANNOT FUCKN REDUCE SPENDING DURING A RECESSION YOU FUCKN MORONS.

If I could get one point across to the many retards who post in the SL....well, it'd be a tough choice, but this would be a finalist.
  • shootemwon
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Because he's a liar, a slick statesman and a puppet for the globalist banks.

You've never even been to America, why don't you start obsessing over your own country's politicians.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All great points. But when you campaign on "change you can believe in" and don't actually deliver on fundamental changes....well then voters get upset.

Put it this way, every democratic candidate campaigns as if they are the second coming of FDR. Democrats and independents with a democratic slant WANT an FDR. I want my president coming through and back handing politicians. The republicans got their fearless military cowboy. Why can't Democrats get our fearless leader?

Why can't I get a leader who forcibly regulates the banks after they put my economy in a submission?

Why can't I get a leader who says, "Yo real talk you threaten my country by saying you're gonna relocate jobs or leave the country all together, it's fuckn over for you. And I got America with me."

Why can't I get a leader who puts politicians on record about their international agenda? "Yo Congress, emergency session, we bout to run through every dictator right now and state our official 4 yr American international military stance."

Why can't I get a leader who explicitly states YOU CANNOT FUCKN REDUCE SPENDING DURING A RECESSION YOU FUCKN MORONS.

If you're gonna campaign on change, then you should be rhetorically and logically crapping on every dumb idea you hear. Where's that political G that turned the Republican party to pudding. Did we all forget how ppl were forecasting the Republican party as the new Whig party after the election? They were facing extinction and democrats as a whole let them right back in. Damn shame.
    shenco wrote: »
    Pretty much. Bunch of arm chair politicians in here who think they can just run up in D.C. slappin folks like Bernie Mac on Head of State and get ? changed

Nah ? , Washington don't work like that
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Nah ? , Washington don't work like that

lol I know I know....at least that's the change I believe in
    shootemwon wrote: »
    If I could get one point across to the many retards who post in the SL....well, it'd be a tough choice, but this would be a finalist.

*e dap* Ppl don't understand simple economics. That's what truly ruins this country. You can have all the morals values in the world, but ? or hope can't balance the budget.

Everybody has an opinion on wars, abortion, the environment blah blah blah....you bring up some real economics, with some real numbers, with some real math and then all of a sudden the crowd.goes.silent.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KingBlaze is carrying on as if he is going thru a bitter divorce.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you've never even been to america, why don't you start obsessing over your own country's politicians.

i am a ? american and i believe in the supremancy of the us constitution, ? ?
    something these globalists don't give a ? about!
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    thats my point....and people who hate Obama is ? up cause aint nobody on tap to take him down

he looking at 2012 competition like wuggli.jpg

lol nah we're looking at the competition like that

Obama looking at his independent poll #'s like

smhvc.gif

I'm starting to hate independents now even though i am one.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    KingBlaze is carrying on as if he is going thru a bitter divorce.

Whatever you say ? Cheney. Lol
  • logic80
    logic80 Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't understand why White people are mad at him. I mean, he's done nothing but specifically/intentionally look out for no other segment of America, like he has looked out for Whites.

Most notably, he came into office complimenting Bush/Paulson's corporate welfare from Sept.'08. When he took his oath and promptly extended nearly $800-billion in TARP monies to America's White-owned financial institutions, yet...

...as recently as 6 months ago...

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, possessed a list of Black banks who were designated to receive TARP monies...and Obama hadn't given them, a thin dime. And that list she had? Well, it was the real reason she got placard with ethics charges, no doubt...LOL...Because Obama understands, if he's to be reelected, he has to show White America how much he hates Black people.

That is why Black America had to watch him spend the entire year, of 2008, using Dr. Kings' themes and historic dates to rally America's support...faking, perping, hoodwinking us into believing he was the fruition of Dr. King's dream, when in fact...he knew he had no intentions of even attempting to level the playing field's Injustices Racism and Inequality, that Blacks absorb in this Nation.

He knew all along, he was going to disrespect Black America in ways Dr. King would never dream of doing.

Black America had to watch him ruuuuuuuuun to send his Justice Dept. chief to Chicago...when Black male savages ganged up on/murdered one Black male during a fight, over him simply trying to break it up.

Yet 10+ Blacks males who were UNARMED in NC, still got gunned down for running from racist police, and Obama did nushin'!! He sent, no one. He spoke out, about nothing.

Black America gleefully watched healthcare feature this one thing called, The Public Option, which would have for the first time in American History...guaranteed that us niggz get access to equal high-quality healthcare, that Whitefolk usually are the only ones to enjoy!! Yep.

Why do you think White-racist GOP'ers wanted that element removed from Healthcare Reform, so badly?

Because GOP'ers understand the importance of mortality rates they understand how access to quality-Healthcare, more than anything else, is why the avg. White person outlives the avg. Black person.

Obama, understood that too. Which is why he gleefully removed that option, from healthcare reform bill, once The GOP'ers spoke and told him to.

And last time I checked, there is no worse blight on a Black Leader than him signing a death certificate for his own Black people, when it comes to the quality of their Life/Healthcare. This is far far far worse, than any of Racism's elements that he's refused to attack and refused to lessen the (-) impact of, on America.

Nonetheless, this is why I hope ? does not curse us with another 4 years of Obama's hatred for Black people aka Worst President in U.S. History

I go to a black owned bank that got TARP money. As much as I disagree with some of the things the president has done you sound like an idiot.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have no clue why they are. maybe they thought change mightve come more swiftly? i dont know. but speaking personally im not mad at obama at all. i knew to some approximation he'd be just how he is now
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i love my president i voted for him and ill vote for him again in 2012.....most people who hate him voted against him......and theres evenmore who say they hate him but will vote for him when the time comes.....
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how much of Obama's debt is from trying to save us from Bush's CRASHED economy
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he tricked me. :-(
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

he tricked you??how so??
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Obama has been a huge disappointment to me because he's George W Bush's 3rd term.
    Exactly, errbody was sayin McCain was Bush 3 but I been sayin Obama more like Bush than McCain is.
    hubbell313 wrote: »
    if Sarah Palin wins that ? is a set up
    Sarah Palin winnin that Republican nomination, get mad.
    I have completely given up on the democrats years ago
    I didn't vote for Obama the first time and I will not give him my vote in 2012.
    I knew that Obama was a farce from the moment that he won the democratic nomination.
    He has done nothing but continue the Bush era ? .

janklow wrote: »
    i don't know why the GOP running an unelectable candidate would make you more inclined to vote for Obama. wouldn't you prefer to vote for him if it was MORE likely the GOP would win?
    Obama better hope and pray Sarah runs for prez, cuz his base is not very motivated right now.
    yes, but really, she is not going to get elected. if she's the nominee, it's essentially the GOP writing off the 2012 election so as to not waste a legitimately electable candidate. i mean, it's my opinion, but i can't see her coming close to a win.
    At this point whoever runs against Obama is gon win by default, so Sarah Palin gon be the next president. Democrats u furious?
    Why does everyone think the Libyan intervention was a bad idea? If anyone else had been president, they would've been advised to do the same thing.
    Cause Gaddafi is that ? , if anythin muhfuckas need to intervene wit Israel.
    YOU CANNOT FUCKN REDUCE SPENDING DURING A RECESSION YOU FUCKN MORONS.
    camron-u-mad.gif Dumb ? post
    Where's that political G that turned the Republican party to pudding.
    dqmxbn.png The liberal ass media did that ? ?
    people who hate Obama is ? up cause aint nobody on tap to take him down

smhvc.gif
    rofl.gif c/s
    i love my president i voted for him and ill vote for him again in 2012.....most people who hate him voted against him......and theres evenmore who say they hate him but will vote for him when the time comes.....
    Obama zombie post
    SMH Tried to warn yall ignant ? but yall wouldn't listen.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At this point whoever runs against Obama is gon win by default, so Sarah Palin gon be the next president. Democrats u furious?
    the only way Obama is going to lose the election in 2012 is if someone gets a photo of him ? a dead white boy's corpse on the desk in the Oval Office. and then, MAYBE he loses
  • shootemwon
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the only way Obama is going to lose the election in 2012 is if someone gets a photo of him ? a dead white boy's corpse on the desk in the Oval Office. and then, MAYBE he loses

Quite early to make such a bold assertion, but if I was putting money down today, I'd definitely take Obama.
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    because he is the biggest uncle tom on earth
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Quite early to make such a bold assertion, but if I was putting money down today, I'd definitely take Obama.
    yeah, but if you wait until much closer to the election, it's more meaningless to be right about the prediction
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you doing to much homie.....who taking dude down?
    2809361998_6c072d45f4_o.jpg

u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg..........
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

smhvc.gif

I'm starting to hate independents now even though i am one.

lol............
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2809361998_6c072d45f4_o.jpg

u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg..........

Sarah Palin?? Come on man......I'm no fan of Obama but we all know Sarah Palin isn't gonna take him down. Obama is vulnerable, but the Republican field is very weak. I say 60% chance Obama wins, mostly because he's stolen most of the Republican ideas, on top of him seeming more rational than most of the idiot Republicans out there.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    IMO

If it turns out that this woman and her husband who weren't invited,is really President Obama's outside woman....hes a shoe in for sure. President Clinton had Monica,President Kennedy and his brother had Marylin Monroe.

Obama is smashing other chicks out there?