fellas out of all the artificial ? these gals wear which you do yall hate the most

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
fake eyelashes the most. The hair ? ,...ive gotten used to and even accepted to some degree..the nails=whateva, makeup..some of you dolls need it but the lashes..? naw, just cant do it.

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's gone out of style for the most part, but chicks with those nasty ass long nails. I don't mind them fake, it's the length. Every time I see that ? , I think she has residual ? matter on her nails. It's some repulsive ? .
    fake eyelashes the most. The hair ? ,...ive gotten used to and even accepted to some degree..the nails=whateva, makeup..some of you dolls need it but the lashes..? naw, just cant do it.

I was asking some chicks in class the other day about this. What the ? is up with fake eye lashes? Women I've asked about this say it's to make them longer? Then I ask, "why do you need them longer"? I usually don't get an answer. Then of course like with the nails, blacks chicks have this need to be on some extra special ? and get the obviously fake, ridiculously long ones. Don't these chciks realize that they look as absurd as the guy with the toupee? What are you trying to do and what look are you attempting to achieve? Plus when I see chicks with fake eye lashes 0:29 of this clip comes to mind:
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

they all fake like that chick From I'm Gone Get You Sucka
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't like fake hair, butt cheeks, or fingernails. And I really don't like make up (mainly the cake up, I don't mind eye stuff).
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the fake ? ............? injections are disgusting

especially the ones that look all lumpy and ?

it's one thing to try to improve where you might be lacking, but a lot of these chicks are going way overboard with that

all that extra ? can't be good for ya health
  • Louie V. Slugger
    Louie V. Slugger Members Posts: 392
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Clown Make up
    White girls with burnt ass tans
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. Weave
    2. Colored Contacts
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'm cool with everything except fake ? . i accept a chick however she is i dont need her changing ? esspecially if i got with her based on things i noticed and liked about her
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i've seen a weave change a girl from a 6 to a 9/10...its crazy what hair can do for a female's appearance..so i'd say hair cause these broads still trickin me
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like false lashes when done right.
    I dont rock the fake nails tho.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Too much makeup....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Same here. Lashes and weave. What someone else does isn't bothering me, I just don't like it and find the fake stuff to be ugly. It's when they use it as a crutch that it becomes an issue.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    other than some minimal make-up i can`t get with all the fake stuff. i used to wear gel nails but i stopped even that cuz that ? was ruining my natural nails. i don`t get the false lashes thing, lately i`ve seen chicks get different colour fake lashes, like blonde lashes and eyebrow inlays, doesn`t look right at all.

I seen ? with green lashes *jay-z ugly face*
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I LOVE fake nails.That's never going to change..even if the future bf hates them
    lol. & I also love expensive "natural," makeup.If you know what you're doing, you
    know how to make it look good.If you look bad with makeup ON, that's a serious
    offense.You should NEVER look ugly with makeup on -_- No dude should be going
    "Ew,look at all that makeup," he should be saying "Damn,she bad!" The key is too
    look good with or with out makeup though.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The key is to look like you dont have makeup........
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The key is to look like you dont have makeup........

True, true!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fake eyelashes are the worst.

Long ghetto ? nails.

Rainbow hair (fake hair in general)

Make up...

BUt the fakest thing about most ? are their attitude's and personalities. Eyelashes should be the least of a man's worries far as a hoe's fakeness goes.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ass implants/injections.....talk about cheating sheet....? just looks unnatual...my only issue with it.

color contacts

too much make up
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    colored contacts, i hate them with a passion
    but everything else is ok with me
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Fake eyelashes are the worst.

Long ghetto ? nails.

Rainbow hair (fake hair in general)

Make up...

BUt the fakest thing about most ? are their attitude's and personalities. Eyelashes should be the least of a man's worries far as a hoe's fakeness goes.

I like ghetto nails that are medium-length.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fake eyelashes. Some chicks wear them everyday, not a good look. And weaves, now if you gonna wear them pay top notch and get that ? done right. I see weaves hanging on for dear life because they not down right smh
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm surprised at the fake ? thing

To me ? and ass implants are the same :unno
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fake eyelashes ????

*bats eyes with my long lashes*

really???
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pancake make-up.

so bad that I had to wash her make-up off my face.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    ass implants/injections.....talk about cheating sheet....? just looks unnatual...my only issue with it.

color contacts

too much make up

I forgot about this although I don't know how.
    Fake backsides look awful and unnatural, along with colored contacts.

3870-angel-lola-luv-monroe.jpg
    LolaLuv-angel-lola-luv4_500.jpg

It looks like her ? is about to fall off :/

There's another girl that I've seen some of you guys post and you can tell from the area and discoloration on just the cheek itself how fake it is. Not a good look.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ehh in regard to all of it i've learned what some don't like others will. so I do whatever makes me feel good