fellas out of all the artificial ? these gals wear which you do yall hate the most

Options
2»

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ehh in regard to all of it i've learned what some don't like others will. so I do whatever makes me feel good

/thread...........................
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fake purses.. fake ass attitudes..
    the rest i can deal with..

i use to hate weaves.. but they kind of grew on me.. guess i had to leave the hood and see that when done by the right stylist with the right hair ? looks good. :shrugs
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? up hair. As in lace fronts that looks like steve harvey lined up a chick. Also bishes with colorful weaves eg. black hair with purple and red colors thrown in.

Lazy bishes who wear ? up wigs as well, once worked with this fat bish that looked like she got up in the morning threw her wig in the air and however it landed on her head is how she used to come in to work.

I used to fantasize about bringing a fishing rod to work and lifting it off her head while she was at her desk......sigh
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ? up hair. As in lace fronts that looks like steve harvey lined up a chick. Also bishes with colorful weaves eg. black hair with purple and red colors thrown in.

Lazy bishes who wear ? up wigs as well, once worked with this fat bish that looked like she got up in the morning threw her wig in the air and however it landed on her head is how she used to come in to work.

I used to fantasize about bringing a fishing rod to work and lifting it off her head while she was at her desk......sigh

Kool aid hair girls are the worse
  • gns
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Kool aid hair girls are the worse

i ? 1 last wknd (smh@ me) and my pillow case had purple all over it.....? is ? ignorant
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just don't like when a girl take off her makeup and she looks like a completely different person and has terrible skin.

I thought make up was supposed to compliment you, not cover up your flaws. Instead of that make up ? you need to go to a dermatologist b.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fake ? , my ex just got some this past Monday. SMGDH
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    i ? 1 last wknd (smh@ me) and my pillow case had purple all over it.....? is ? ignorant

But you ? tho
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I just don't like when a girl take off her makeup and she looks like a completely different person and has terrible skin.

I thought make up was supposed to compliment you, not cover up your flaws. Instead of that make up ? you need to go to a dermatologist b.

2nd.....and fake eye lashes...makes u look cheap
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Fake ? . Have you ever felt a ? with a fake ass? It just aint right. It looks good but grabbing it is just a turn off.
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Fake ? . Have you ever felt a ? with a fake ass? It just aint right. It looks good but grabbing it is just a turn off.

I imagine that it would be stiff as hell
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. Weave

2. Too much make up

3. Fake ? and or ass

Absolutely no way I'm bringing this chic home to meet my family.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I imagine that it would be stiff as hell
    A meaty sandbag. Real ? .
  • KingJamal
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    A meaty sandbag. Real ? .

Damn females just need to keep it real
  • gns
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But you ? tho

she was already @ the crib im not gonna turn her away cause of her hair....I prolly wouldnt approach her in the
    streets though and i let her know it was ? ..

but as katt williams said, a real ? aint gonna turn u down cause of the wrong color nails....
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm noticing chick are starting to wear wigs over weaves now. I can't stand either but at least a weave was sort of attached to your head. A wig got nothing but horror stories underneath all that. Work with whatcha got. Too many black women making the short hair look good for chicks to be still rocking the weave or wig.