Females are f#cked!

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
So this chick ive been running game on shoots me a text this morning saying "im ? , can i use your ? around 2 oclock"

So i shower up, and head on over to her place. She has 4 roomates all females, and they are all butt ass ugly.

We are in her room, she starts giving me head and im enjoying it (shes a pro) then she stops and freaks out and starts crying and im confused at this point.

She starts yelling at me to leave, im confused, her roomates come in and ? just goes off, they are yelling and im asking whats wrong, im like ? it im out this ?

it took me maybe 3 minutes to get dress, and get downstairs and the cops were waiting

Now the fact that ive only known this chick for about 3weeks and dont really have a clue who she really is, made it kinda hard to explain it to the cops on what happend.

These two cops are asking me question i couldnt answer, I show them the text, explain what happen, they looking at me like i forced her to do it, im like im soooo ? .

They stick me in the back of the car, after 2hours sitting there they come out and let me go and tell me she had a flashback to when she was rapped last year

They had to call up her mom and do a background check on her to figure out what happend. So i get home and she send me a text saying " so so sorry, can we please forget that this happend?" how do you forget something like that! and having 2 ? cops treating you like a rapest

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So wait, none of them other ? told the cops what went down?
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She a ? victim yet she ? a ? she only knew for a couple weeks?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    She a ? victim yet she ? a ? she only knew for a couple weeks?

A ? victim can go either way.
    One can totally disconnect themselves from the opposite sex (in this case, or even anyone in general) and completely cut themselves off from any contact with that gender whatsoever but on the opposite hand they can also cause even more damage and take it out on themselves in a more negative way ie. giving it to just about anyone, careless promiscuity.

So for the T/S to say "Females are ? !", yeah I get his frustration being that he was caught up in that whole mess, but the comment itself was "f@#$@#."

Maybe it's better to at least know the person before you decide to get physical *shrugs*
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maybe it's better to at least know the person before you decide to get physical *shrugs*
    LOL

Common Sense...the Anti-Drug.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    drop her man.............drop her
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dam son, ida been in trouble cause i always delete text messages.....thats some scary ? .

I agree its better to know someone b4 the physicallity, pero dudes'll take head from a female after knowing them 10 minutes.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how the cops get there so fast? who called them? why did they call them?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DUCK TALES

might solve a mystery or rewrite history......
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A ? victim can go either way.
    One can totally disconnect themselves from the opposite sex (in this case, or even anyone in general) and completely cut themselves off from any contact with that gender whatsoever but on the opposite hand they can also cause even more damage and take it out on themselves in a more negative way ie. giving it to just about anyone, careless promiscuity.

So for the T/S to say "Females are ? !", yeah I get his frustration being that he was caught up in that whole mess, but the comment itself was "f@#$@#."

Darxwell wrote: »
    LOL

She used the ? alright.. ... But you aint .. use your head.

if your making this ? up your a ? clown ass ? .. cant never tell on the Ic with all these Aesop fables and appeals for attention.

Anyway .. yeah like theses to said.. C'mon. dont be a ? all your life..

and dlete her off of alll your social media phone blah blah.. and delete her from you consciousness
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

if your making this ? up your a ? clown ass ? .. cant never tell on the Ic with all these Aesop fables and appeals for attention.

Right here....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol @ "forget this happened." No, ? , I'll forget about your entire existence.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL

Can't say for sure, I may be reaching here.
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? are lying if they say they won't let a chick they've known for 3 weeks suck them off. GTFOH.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? are lying if they say they won't let a chick they've known for 3 weeks suck them off. GTFOH.

lol True. Dudes could a know a chick for no more than an hour and get head without thinkin twice.....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    lol True. Dudes could a know a chick for no more than an hour and get head without thinkin twice.....

Some, yes. Others, no.
    I don't believe anyone was denying it, it is quite common, but amongst various reasons this qualifies as quite a good one not just get it from someone you are not familiar with. You never know.
    "Just because he can" isn't a good enough reason for all men.
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "You know what, self, maybe I shouldn't let her suck my ? . Maybe she's been ? before and she'll have a flashback and go crazy. Put your ? back in your pants and go home, self"

Also, if you do know a chick well and she finally decides to suck you off, are you ? checking her mouth for signs of herpes? Cuz just knowing her well isn't goint to tell you that.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "You know what, self, maybe I shouldn't let her suck my ? . Maybe she's been ? before and she'll have a flashback and go crazy. Put your ? back in your pants and go home, self"

Also, if you do know a chick well and she finally decides to suck you off, are you ? checking her mouth for signs of herpes? Cuz just knowing her well isn't goint to tell you that.

Guess what, the only 100% risk free guarantee is abstinence. With that being said, you essentially are more at risk with a stranger you don't know a thing about than someone you take the time to feel out and perhaps even go get tested with (no real test for HSV-1 but a doctor can give you their medical opinion and it's not difficult to diagnose). Simple enough concept right?
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    after 2hours sitting there they come out and let me go and tell me she had a flashback to when she was rapped last year

In any type of victim, certain situations can trigger a response such as the one you witnessed.

About a month ago, this chick in my Sociology class had an episode when we were discussing sexual deviance. I mean she freaked out...started asking the professor questions like why he was blaming her for what happened, etc. It was sad.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anyway .. yeah like theses to said.. C'mon. dont be a ? all your life..

and dlete her off of alll your social media phone blah blah.. and delete her from you consciousness
    LOL
    ? need to learn to weed these types of ? out though. If a ? has ever been ? . NO GO. LEAVE. RUN. Those hoes are psychotic and look at the responses in his situation and even in this thread.

Nobody is going to feel any sympathy for HIM. It's going to be roommates calling the police on him out the blue without even knowing what happened. And ? being on some "awwwww you dont understand what its like to be a ? victim" as if that's a good reason to put a man's life in jeopardy. Like it's his responsibility to give a ? .

Males have to be careful because ? have no sense of morality for the most part and are more than willing to act without considering other people and how it will affect them. They'll just go batshit crazy based on some ? that happened that had nothing to do with you. And nobody's going to say POOR GUY. They're going to say POOR GIRL and look at you like you're an ? if you get mad at her.

SO WATCH OUT.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL

Yeah my new reply for ? within the realm of WTF you were thinkin
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guess what, the only 100% risk free guarantee is abstinence. With that being said, you essentially are more at risk with a stranger you don't know a thing about than someone you take the time to feel out and perhaps even go get tested with (no real test for HSV-1 but a doctor can give you their medical opinion and it's not difficult to diagnose). Simple enough concept right?
    Guess what, the only 100% risk free guarantee is abstinence. With that being said, you essentially are more at risk with a stranger you don't know a thing about than someone you take the time to feel out and perhaps even go get tested with. Simple enough concept right?

I understand that.
    In any type of victim, certain situations can trigger a response such as the one you witnessed.

About a month ago, this chick in my Sociology class had an episode when we were discussing sexual deviance. I mean she freaked out...started asking the professor questions like why he was blaming her for what happened, etc. It was sad.

What all does this broad term encompass? What did your class study/discuss? Link?

? need to learn to weed these types of ? out though. If a ? has ever been ? . NO GO. LEAVE. RUN. Those hoes are psychotic and look at the responses in his situation and even in this thread.

Nobody is going to feel any sympathy for HIM. It's going to be roommates calling the police on him out the blue without even knowing what happened. And ? being on some "awwwww you dont understand what its like to be a ? victim" as if that's a good reason to put a man's life in jeopardy. Like it's his responsibility to give a ? .

Males have to be careful because ? have no sense of morality for the most part and are more than willing to act without considering other people and how it will affect them. They'll just go batshit crazy based on some ? that happened that had nothing to do with you. And nobody's going to say POOR GUY. They're going to say POOR GIRL and look at you like you're an ? if you get mad at her.

SO WATCH OUT.

True, I hear that.....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ this thread and responses

Anyhoo

Hoes are hoes for a reason, if you jump into that ? you assume the risks that comes with it
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not even worth a second chance. If you're stupid enough to give her another, thats on you.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    So this chick ive been running game on shoots me a text this morning saying "im ? , can i use your ? around 2 oclock"

So i shower up, and head on over to her place. She has 4 roomates all females, and they are all butt ass ugly.

We are in her room, she starts giving me head and im enjoying it (shes a pro) then she stops and freaks out and starts crying and im confused at this point.

She starts yelling at me to leave, im confused, her roomates come in and ? just goes off, they are yelling and im asking whats wrong, im like ? it im out this ?

it took me maybe 3 minutes to get dress, and get downstairs and the cops were waiting

Now the fact that ive only known this chick for about 3weeks and dont really have a clue who she really is, made it kinda hard to explain it to the cops on what happend.

These two cops are asking me question i couldnt answer, I show them the text, explain what happen, they looking at me like i forced her to do it, im like im soooo ? .

They stick me in the back of the car, after 2hours sitting there they come out and let me go and tell me she had a flashback to when she was rapped last year

They had to call up her mom and do a background check on her to figure out what happend. So i get home and she send me a text saying " so so sorry, can we please forget that this happend?" how do you forget something like that! and having 2 ? cops treating you like a rapest

Charge it to the game homie
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    DUCK TALES

? just isnt adding up. also what did her room mates being ugly have to do with anything?