Ozonated water used to grow marijuana also treats AIDS and Parasitic Worm Infections

anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
Came across this information when I was looking up treatments for parasitic worm infections.

http://educate-yourself.org/ozone/ozoneart2.shtml.

With the use of it (usually injected) doctors in the U.S. and Europe have reported 100's of cases of ? blood count reversal, loss of AIDS symptoms (Carpendale et al. 1991), tumor shrinkage and dissappearance and cure of systemic infections such as Hepatitis, staphylococcal infection, and meningitis (Paulesu et al. 1991, Rilling et al. 1986).

You can drink ozonated water or use it in colon irrigation systems.

http://www.appliedozone.com/parasites.html

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    interesting.

Im sure somewhere there's a person in a lab looking for a few magic (no pun intended) pills to treat all AIDS symptoms (you know..like death lol) without actually curing it.

Same as they're doing for hair loss products. I heard hair loss has been cured. BUT...nobody wants to sell the cure. They're going to sell the symptom fix.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited April 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    interesting.

Im sure somewhere there's a person in a lab looking for a few magic (no pun intended) pills to treat all AIDS symptoms (you know..like death lol) without actually curing it.

Same as they're doing for hair loss products. I heard hair loss has been cured. BUT...nobody wants to sell the cure. They're going to sell the symptom fix.

yep. That's how capitalism works-profiting off of the poor and ill informed.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    anthony7q wrote: »
    yep. That's how capitalism works-profiting off of the poor and ill informed.

yup...theres no money in the cure..
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I will check it out. You know pure honey helps you v. pollen. It's a serious problem in the South.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    yep but can't people just do this themselves?

"...Ozonated Olive Oil

You can ingest a teaspoon of ozonated olive oil once or twice a day and get a steady internal application of ozone. You can use any olive oil, but I prefer to use organic Extra ? Olive oil. I nearly fill an 8 0z. glass jar (with a screw on lid) with olive oil. You can bubble ozone through the oil for 60 minutes if you're using a 100-200mg ozone machine or 30 minutes if you have a 400 mg. ozone machine. After ? on the lid, you can store it in the refrigerator for about 30 days..."

didnt know this. good info.