? foley appreciation thread

TdotGoHARD87
TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
as you can tell you know this thread is about MS FOLEY'S BABY BOY as jr would coin it. personally i always thought the dude love character was whack. same as a babyface mandkind. however i think his finest work was with inbetween early 90's in wcw, and his first 2years in the wwf(e). notably his feuds with sting, taker and rock.

here are some of my fav matches, HOLLA!!
btw to me growing up sting was THAT ? lol

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    he was good till he got threw off a cell
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Aint been ? since 2000
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited March 2011
    post cage dropping foley was different. his feud with the rock was still solid. this thread is more aimed at pre-2000 foley. ya'll know he had taker weak when he first came on the scene
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    he was raw before the drop....afterwards he was a shell of himself with a some moments here and there
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited March 2011
    i cant believe ya'll ? . ya'll acting like foley aint give his heart n soul for all us. i grew up watchin this ? n real talk he a legend. i made this thread in appreciation for all that he was contributed to wrestling history. top 10 promo man, took some of the meanest bumps ever i swear this ? was crazy. all he wanted to do was make sure everybody got thier dollars worth when they saw him. yes the fall from the cage was pretty much the end of his career, very few if not none of ya fav wrestler would take the risks he did. the man is a g in the game and YA'LL ? IS DISSING! HARD
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2011
    ? was "Cold" at one point but he did get soft and that only came with the situations he put himself in before he started to slow down...Then what kinda ? it up is that when he came to TNA EV 2.0 style they tried to bring back that old Foley, but that ? wasn't workin' he was already "Smiley Face, Mr. Socko, Have a Nice Day Tainted" Don't get me wrong Foley was great, but let's just say Kane is "The Big Red Machine" with or without the mask, Undertaker is "The Deadman"/Big Evil" with or without the motorcycle.. Feel Me!!..But can we say the same for ? ...
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2011
    ? was "Cold" at one point but he did get soft and that only came with the situations he put himself in before he started to slow down...Then what kinda ? it up is that when he came to TNA EV 2.0 style they tried to bring back that old Foley, but that ? wasn't workin' he was already "Smiley Face, Mr. Socko, Have a Nice Day Tainted" Don't get me wrong Foley was great, but let's just say Kane is "The Big Red Machine" with or without the mask, Undertaker is "The Deadman"/Big Evil" with or without the motorcycle.. Feel Me!!..But can we say the same for ? ...

i feel you. to me, foley's thing is ? . he is the king of ? . no can or will do it like him. did it ? him up in the end? yes but them old school dudes did what the ? they had to do, n if you can take something from any of the videos i showed, or memories you have of him then he did his job.

ya'll shouldnt diss
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    he was good till he got threw off a cell

real ? ....
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited April 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    real ? ....

and what about b4 all that. his work in japan, early wcw, ecw, even early mandkind?? mufuckas just wanna remember the bad.