Why do old white men blog on HipHop forums??

Options
H-Rap 180
H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I understand that white europeon culture is boring but why are whites so fascinated with Black culture?

Even elderly whites who don't listen to HipHop music join this site.

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heyslick can give that "i stumbled on this website by accident" explanation

but the truth is that he has posted sporadically on SOHH under the name "hotshot" within it's equivalent of the social lounge...exact same style (and those who are familiar w/ heyslick's former style , he used that same unpredictable and unwarranted usage of bold)
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I understand that white european culture is boring

Jay Z would disagree:

2593255212_1cdf854058_o.gif
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heyslick can give that "i stumbled on this website by accident" explanation

but the truth is that he has posted sporadically on SOHH under the name "hotshot" within it's equivalent of the social lounge...exact same style (and those who are familiar w/ heyslick's former style , he used that same unpredictable and unwarranted usage of bold)

That's what I mean......what would motivate a 50 yr old white male who is completely foreign to HipHop culture to join multiple HipHop websites just to irritate people??

Many people believe that Janklow the mod and Heyslick are the same person just using different aliases (catfish).

Now there are multiple elderly white aliases....
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I post on several forums. Presently most often : My Space, Pravda, F2 anon board. Unlike you, I can post anywhere.

You post your sick racist ? at a mixed race forum ,... and you'd quickly be known as the village racist idiot.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I asked myself the same question weeks ago.....and I see the question hasn't been answered. John, why a hip-hop site? Seriously.

I've seen old white men play hip-hop in their car, but you said before you don't even listen to hip-hop. So wtf????
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Many people believe that Janklow the mod and Heyslick are the same person just using different aliases (catfish).
    the only people who believe this are functionally ?

i've been clear about this: if the thread is to ask the question --which, oddly enough, i personally have asked probably every poster it's applicable to-- fine; when it's clear it's just an excuse for this nonsense, it belongs in the forum devoted to such posts and threads.
This discussion has been closed.