Obama Critics...Who Will U End Up Voting For In 2012?

Options
2»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'll probably vote for Obama not cuz he's a good president (although he is a good president considering all the factors...my criticisms of him are more his lack of fight & not fighting lobbyist enough). But because I dont want crackers that hate him to have anything to cheer about.

Just to be honest.

BUt after Barry I dont think I'll be into politics anymore far as voting goes.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this will be my 4th presidential election. i voted against Bush twice, didn't bother to vote last time because i'm in Illinois and why bother he was gonna capture that state regardless. but this time i will make sure to vote for Obama because i approve of the job he's doing
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the fact that tupacfan35 likes ron paul makes me dislike ron paul even more. whatever tupacfan wants for this country cant possibly be good.
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    i will be proudly voting for Obama of course. because i can think for myself and i'm not a ? tool. he's doing the best he can, put anyone else in that position and you get a worse result, anybody doesn't understand this is in denial.

He's doing the best he can for the globalists and the global elite.
    he sure don't care about the middle class nor the poor.
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    My thoughts on how Obama is running America.by Joe W.
    (libertarian)
    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am a candidate running for the Florida State House, district 60. I am angry with the way Obama is running the country.

Barry (Barack) Obama is so far the biggest threat to America's sovereignty, national security, and economy. He has single handedly brought the economy down to pre-Clinton levels. He is giving up on missile defense to appease Russia. He is even joining British PM Gordon Brown's call for a global New Deal. My only question: What the F*** is this guy on

So far, Obama feels more and more spending is the only way to bring our country out of this recession. Ok, so when the country is in debt and in recession, his solution is to spend money we don't have. Who's going to pay for this; the answer my friends is us, the taxpayer. We are eventually going to pay enormous taxes (possibly up to 70%), and the sad thing is it will barely pay for a fraction of the cost as our national debt increases. So far, the markets have unanimously rejected this idea; as shown by the Dow dropping below 7000. Maybe Obama should really consider listening to Ron Paul, Paul Broun, Mike Pence, and others about the economy.

Barry Obama also wants to give up the missile defense shield in exchange for Russia to politely ask Iran to give up it's nuclear program. I what Bizarro World does Obama live in? Russia has aided and supported Iran's nuclear efforts; for ? 's shake the Russians built Iran's reactor, and Russian scientists are advising the Iranians. To think the Russians are really going to help us stop Iran is both a joke and irresponsible. Not only does giving up the missile shield put us in danger from Iran, but also North Korea. Maybe Obama seriously needs a reality check.

A global New Deal to help every country on Earth. What the F***!!!!! America is already going down the economic toilet and deeply in debt, now they want us to spend money to help other countries recover. Is this guy F***ing nut!

When Obama gets finished there won't be any middle class in America. Dontcha just love how spreading the wealth around works?

The Middle class already died in the 1980's and it started to go to ? since 1913.
  • tupacfan35
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yelp! it's looking real good for America.....as it descends into 3 world status......America's gotta save the entire world. Which ME country is on Obama's agenda? next......let me guess? another Muslim country.

Syria & Iran next.

plus nobama aka obama passed obamacare down our throats.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Because the department of education is unconstitutional

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/rep-ron-paul-indoctrinate-children/

shut. up.
    (libertarian)
    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am a candidate running for the Florida State House, district 60. I am angry with the way Obama is running the country.

I stopped right there. If in that post, he doesn't criticize his governor turning down money for the new rail, then he can suck on a car exhaust pipe. And if he doesn't point out that Republicans are blocking federal money for construction on the port of Miami that is needed for modern ships (not cruise but manufacturing ships), he should just shut.the.? .up.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Syria & Iran next.

plus nobama aka obama passed obamacare down our throats.

You ? still calling it obamacare??? You don't know ? about the health care industry but you're about to trust politicians that are against EVERYTHING that is not PRIVATIZED.

shut.up.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    I'll almost certainly vote for obama even tho I don't really think he's done a good job... I always vote lesser of two evils.

I like Ralph Nader and Ron Paul is cool even tho in practice I think that kind of libertarian economic policy paradigm would be disastrous in practice... but I ain't voting for either of these dudes

Ding ding....show me the evidence of a state that has flourished under libertarian economic policy. Now I'm supposed to believe they can run my ENTIRE country?

This is what I don't get about politicians. They love talking about what's good for the country, what obama should do, what bush should've done blah blah blah.......well let's see YOUR states track record. If you flopped in college, why should I believe you'll make it in the pro's? There is no evidence, because since day 1 your only concern was getting votes and ascending up the corporate ladder.

And this goes for evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery politician.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The 2008 election was the probably last presidential election I vote in. I mainly did it for the novelty of it.

Unless a more interesting candidate appears.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    In addition, there is absolutely no reason to WAIT to see who you'll be voting for.

Nothings going to change. If the Republicans had a strong runner, he would've surfaced by now. Everybody they have has been thoroughly dismantled for the past 3 yrs. If you voted for Obama before, you're gonna vote for Obama again.

I'm positive this will be a landslide election. There's no mavarick and no milf to depend on. Hang it up and start off fresh.

And ? voting for a 3rd party. If you're platform doesn't involve NATIONAL (not state, not region, not party) issues shut.the.? .up.
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited March 2011
    Options
    (libertarian)
    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Barry (Barack) Obama is so far the biggest threat to America's sovereignty, national security, and economy. He has single handedly brought the economy down to pre-Clinton levels. He is giving up on missile defense to appease Russia. He is even joining British PM Gordon Brown's call for a global New Deal. My only question: What the F*** is this guy on

So far, Obama feels more and more spending is the only way to bring our country out of this recession. Ok, so when the country is in debt and in recession, his solution is to spend money we don't have. Who's going to pay for this; the answer my friends is us, the taxpayer. We are eventually going to pay enormous taxes (possibly up to 70%), and the sad thing is it will barely pay for a fraction of the cost as our national debt increases. So far, the markets have unanimously rejected this idea; as shown by the Dow dropping below 7000. Maybe Obama should really consider listening to Ron Paul, Paul Broun, Mike Pence, and others about the economy.

Barry Obama also wants to give up the missile defense shield in exchange for Russia to politely ask Iran to give up it's nuclear program. I what Bizarro World does Obama live in? Russia has aided and supported Iran's nuclear efforts; for ? 's shake the Russians built Iran's reactor, and Russian scientists are advising the Iranians. To think the Russians are really going to help us stop Iran is both a joke and irresponsible. Not only does giving up the missile shield put us in danger from Iran, but also North Korea. Maybe Obama seriously needs a reality check.

A global New Deal to help every country on Earth. What the F***!!!!! America is already going down the economic toilet and deeply in debt, now they want us to spend money to help other countries recover. Is this guy F***ing nut!

When Obama gets finished there won't be any middle class in America. Dontcha just love how spreading the wealth around works?

i really hope this guy doesnt think that obama is the reason why the middle class is decline. and hope to ? he doesnt think that this country wasnt in debt until obama got in office.

this is pure irony, he talks about how obama is wasting money and then promotes missile defense as if that isnt a colossal waste of money. as if that isnt a 'handout' to the defense industry or the much hated gov't workers (u.s. troops). and as if this country's deficit has nothing to do defense. and then he mentions ron paul, as if he would agree with this.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh at the highest number being stay home. i dont dickride obama but the healthcare bill was a great accomplishment plus i doubt any republican can do better. but if the republicans win i hope they do better than him. but ill still vote for him i think
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    depends on who runnin. im into politics and if i agree with a candidate then ima vote for him. most likely im voting for obama
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I'll probably vote for Obama not cuz he's a good president (although he is a good president considering all the factors...my criticisms of him are more his lack of fight & not fighting lobbyist enough). But because I dont want crackers that hate him to have anything to cheer about.

Just to be honest.

BUt after Barry I dont think I'll be into politics anymore far as voting goes.

I feel the same way, with how he's been criticized by most whites and the republican media, I'm so turned off from politics all together.

I used to hate hearing people say there anit gonna vote, but after Obama I'm not gonna be voting any time soon.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    smh at the highest number being stay home. i dont dickride obama but the healthcare bill was a great accomplishment plus i doubt any republican can do better. but if the republicans win i hope they do better than him. but ill still vote for him i think

lol ur kidding me right
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol ur kidding me right

about what part?
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but if the republicans win i hope they do better than him.

Why do you need to depend on hope. Get up and research some facts. Look up the hypocritical statements for yourself. Analyze the flip flop voting records yourself. (for dems and repubs) But don't depend on hope. This isn't a game. Hoping when you're voting ? up lives
    but ill still vote for him i think
    You really have nobody else to vote for. Don't take my word for it though.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    id rather be here, where I can get 'stoned' with my women whenever I want.

34ozg41.gif............