and the crowd goes wild!!

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
ever been to the movies and everybody in the audience just stood up pumped as hell in complete unison?

i think the most memorable movie moments like that for me was

when that ? scorpion flipped onto the screen as johnny cages opponent in mortal kombat 1.....especially when he started stompling that ? johnny..

when that ? neo startded handling agent smith with one hand at the end of matrix 1...

? whent hat ? neo flew in and saved morpheus off the truck on matrix 2....

the beginning of the friday the 13th movie after jason murked all those little campers and they threw up the logo like "yea ? jason back"....

in belly when dmx sonned ? ass ? strip in the basement like "strip ? !" no ? ....

spawn when that ? micheal jai white was like "aww hell yeah"

when wesely was whooping that ? ass in undisputed and ed lover was commentating that ? had ? geeking

friday when deebo uppercutted the ? outta redz...(first time seeing that ? was priceless)

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    What movie theaters do you go to?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Lol white ppl stay emoting in the theatres
    I watched Limitless the other day and when he ? the blood their was a collective grown. Nothing really stands out but at the end of certain movies youll hear an applause
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    well most the movies i mentioned i was younger and they was at neighborhood type theaters..

but now i normally go to the bigger theaters like arundle mills, or columbia.. or wherever the free screening at...
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Lol white ppl stay emoting in the theatres
    I watched Limitless the other day and when he ? the blood their was a collective grown. Nothing really stands out but at the end of certain movies youll hear an applause

yea i haven't seen a big reaction to a movie lately.. but i saw limitless, and they id the same thing in my theater.. same thing in 127 hours... people were screaming n ?
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    The Expendables when Terry Crews came out of nowhere with that gun, and when Arnold came onto the screen.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    mikelewis wrote: »
    The Expendables when Terry Crews came out of nowhere with that gun, and when Arnold came onto the screen.

still haven't seen this ? .. lmao.. i'm quite sure that ? was crazy....
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    still haven't seen this ? .. lmao.. i'm quite sure that ? was crazy....

A good movie to past the time with, like a nice Sunday afternoon to evening thing to watch. In theaters, the sound was fantastic. I'd recommend it.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I went to see Set it Off back in the day and after the part where Jada calls dude at the end and hangs up...some guy in the theater yells out "star 69 dog!" the whole theater just falls out laughing.

Dreamgirls: everyone started clapping when Jennifer Hudson sang that song. you know the one.

Freddy Vs Jason: when freddy saw kelly rowland and was like "mmm dark meat". that was a mixture of laughter and anger.