Round One Update - READ THIS

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited March 2011 in Lyrical Executions
It is really aggravating. I thought I gave everyone an ample amount of time to write a verse. I'm not sure if it's because most of everyone in the tournament has just gotten back from Spring Break and now they are swamped with HW or they just don't care. I got a few ? saying people need extensions. Seeing as in the first tournament I gave everyone about 2 weeks to get their ? together but in this tournament I tried to rush things do it in a week, I am going to allow whoever hasn't dropped their verses yet to do so by tonight. I think we're just waiting on tupacfan now. For the record, Charley Prince and maxseveneight are still DQ'd for not checking in. That's the easiest thing you can do in a tournament and we are now worried about verses and voting, not checking in anymore. That time has passed. But let's hurry up on the voting. Most of the battles already have both verses dropped. This tournament isn't going to work if I am the only one voting. Also, I want to remain respectful when I say this but when the ROUND TWO threads are made, the due dates will be absolutely final. To be fair, I will try to spread things out a little bit so you can be prepared.

I have to run a few errands right now so I won't be on the IC in the next few hours but I promise by tonight, every battle will have a vote from me. Good luck.

PM me or post in this thread if you have any questions/concerns.

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And I apologize for the delay. I was thinking it was due Monday.

But I am definitely down for the short due dates cause the last tournament it dragged into weeks, and even a month..

All battlers can vote right?

Let's get the votes in folks!