a brand new youngmoney in the making!

Aquaf!nafloe
Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Roc The Mic Audio
lmaooooooo ok this is my younger brother..and his Y.N.B camp he put together...its all these lil ones on stage gettin it... my brother is the one in red.... onekahleoy.n.b stands for young and brave :)

Comments

• iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    tell em 2 keep it up........oh yeah....wtf is up with them leather pants
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    iphucq wrote: »
    tell em 2 keep it up........oh yeah....wtf is up with them leather pants

l0l i dont tihnk he was wearin leather pants!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Well I hope they got day jobs.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    you should have used someting better than youngmoney unless yo lil brotha and them are flaming homosexuls then ok
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you should have used someting better than youngmoney unless yo lil brotha and them are flaming homosexuls then ok

im just sayin cause youngmoney they real hyped up and stuff...not looking at that other ? ...
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    im just sayin cause youngmoney they real hyped up and stuff...not looking at that other ? ...

o ok ok i feel ya i feel ya
    but they damn sho got the energy and charisma
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    and tell yo lil brotha to never wear that mall chain again
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011

man they got all the energy and all that for this...when it was my turn i was like "ok i gota get use to it and i keep all yall up there at once!"
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    and tell yo lil brotha to never wear that mall chain again

leave him alone and stop hatein!
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    leave him alone and stop hatein!

lol i aint hatin, im just sayin, as his older sister you shouldnt have let him wear that ?
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    wow...

1) Them dudes need to hit up a college and enroll in "Hip Hop 101 - Rhyme Writing for Beginners". ? sucked and they need more help than Japan.
    2) RE: Your brother's chain: "maaaan dis look like that gold on a roll" (c) Eazy E
    3) Camera panning at 35 seconds showed a bunch of folks lookin like this :|
    4) Is that a white boy in the white tee like "Heeeeeey... you's a lame ass ? "???

tell 'em UPS is hiring.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    wow...

1) them dudes need to hit up a college and enroll in "hip hop 101 - rhyme writing for beginners". ? sucked and they need more help than japan.
    2) re: Your brother's chain: "maaaan dis look like that gold on a roll" (c) eazy e
    3) camera panning at 35 seconds showed a bunch of folks lookin like this :|
    4) is that a white boy in the white tee like "heeeeeey... You's a lame ass ? "???

Tell 'em ups is hiring.

damn.....u just ? on em
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Did the white boy say eat it up like fruity pebbles???where ya'll from anyway aint no way the white boy woulda got away wit droppin ? like that around my way
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    wow...

1) Them dudes need to hit up a college and enroll in "Hip Hop 101 - Rhyme Writing for Beginners". ? sucked and they need more help than Japan.
    2) RE: Your brother's chain: "maaaan dis look like that gold on a roll" (c) Eazy E
    3) Camera panning at 35 seconds showed a bunch of folks lookin like this :|
    4) Is that a white boy in the white tee like "Heeeeeey... you's a lame ass ? "???

tell 'em UPS is hiring.

they are just having fun doing what they do..the only real seriouse one up there is the one in red my brother! but leave them alone! l0l
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    i know i thing for dayum sure they can get a crowd hyped and keep it live...someshyt JUST ABOUT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU RAPPERS ON HERE CANNOT DO... rapping is one thing but performing is another...yall can ? on their lirycs all day as i see thats what yall is doing...but yall cant ? on their performance....log off FLOE wins again :)
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    they were str8..but get rid of the justin beiber lookin kid
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    damnkp wrote: »
    they were str8..but get rid of the justin beiber lookin kid

lmaooo he's a new addition to his group but i dont think he is gettin taken seriouse like that ....i thought it was all fun though they had the whole place hyped....
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i know i thing for dayum sure they can get a crowd hyped and keep it live...someshyt JUST ABOUT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU RAPPERS ON HERE CANNOT DO... rapping is one thing but performing is another...yall can ? on their lirycs all day as i see thats what yall is doing...but yall cant ? on their performance....log off FLOE wins again :)

that crowd looked less than enthusiastic.

I'll ? on their lyrics because that's what hip hop is about. Them ? comin with Fisher Price My First Rap rhymes, I can't get hype for no ? like that.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    that crowd looked less than enthusiastic.

I'll ? on their lyrics because that's what hip hop is about. Them ? comin with Fisher Price My First Rap rhymes, I can't get hype for no ? like that.

lmaoooooo leave them alone!!!! they doin they thang!