There is an Intelligent Designer

Options
PLASTIC RULES
PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Human beings are complex biological organisms, and when the slightest thing goes wrong, it can result in disaster, causing genetic malfunctions that result humans lacking the necessary mental and physical capacity to survive long enough to procreate. Humanity did not develop their advanced mental capacities through a long process of evolution and natural selection, because we would have been eliminated before we were able to evolve to such a level. Why have no other organisms on Earth developed the specific traits inherent to being human? Because the amount of time needed to possibly achieve such a complex organism through such methods is longer than the lifespan of our planet and species.

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OOOOOOO! this is going to get real good real soon....
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Design?

Nah….all this and all you see is a mere coincidence.

"The Cosmic Coincidence"
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So in sum:

IF EVOLUTION IS REAL....WHY ITS STILL MONKEYS THEN ? ?!

aka The Steve Harvey Theory. Wonder if he's trademarked it?
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    So in sum:

This orange ? didn't even read my post.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So in sum:

mere coincidence................
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because the amount of time needed to possibly achieve such a complex organism through such methods is longer than the lifespan of our planet and species.

im confused. first, exactly what methods are you speaking of. And exactly how much time is needed to achieve such a comlex organism?

that needs to be explained first before anything else, or it just looks like a bunch of words to me.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO thats all you got ? ? Kicc roccs, this ain't the G&S.
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I read your first post. Thats what your thread is basically asking.

IF THERE AINT A ? ...WHY ITS STILL MUNKEYS BRUH!? WHY MONKEYS DONT GO TO WORK ? ?! WHY THEY AINT GOT SPACE SHUTTLES? WHY GIRAFFES CANT C-WALK CUzz?

? peep game! Cats supposed to be able to see GUD right? They see GUD Right ? ? RIGHT ?! IIGHT! But not all them muthafukkas can see doe. At least SOME of them gotta have bad eye sight just like us. But PEEP GAME MY ? hold on to your mind it might explode. WHY CATS AINT SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE THEY OWN GLASSES G? HUH? HUH?

? ? wit this "Gone off that Purp & Henney-ass pass the ? ...high & deep/dumb ? " logic.

Go read a book ? . Seriously. Got the nerve to try to patronize me after YOU asked a stupid question.

Every species has characteristics the other doesnt. YOur thread premise is as foolish as somebody asking, "YO. BIRDS ARE MORE ADVANCED THAN US. CUZ THEY CAN FLY AND WE CANT." UH...SO?
    Why have no other organisms on Earth developed the specific traits inherent to being human?
    BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE THEM NON-HUMAN ? ! LOL

"Why have humans not developed the specific traits that would make us elephants?"

CUZ WE HUMANS AND NOT ELEPHANTS! lol!

I mean how did that question even get past your "wait a minute homie that's a pretty stupid question maybe you shouldnt ask it" filter? Do you even have one.

lol @ telling me to kick (excuse me...KICC) rocks after making an idiot of yourself. NO. Thats not what I do. I torture stupid people. And you about to have a classic ass thread.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2011
    Options
    welp. so much for that. and so it begins. lol.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    im confused. first, exactly what methods are you speaking of. And exactly how much time is needed to achieve such a comlex organism?

that needs to be explained first before anything else, or it just looks like a bunch of words to me.
    Well apparently he thinks humans were made by aliens before there was an Earth. And that we were shipped or traveled here by some "intelligent being"

i.e. "I'm too stupid to understand evolution so it must have been aliens/? (s)."

"Im too racist/stupid to understand engineering so the pyramids must have been made my aliens"

"Im too stupid to understand the power of human teamwork, engineering, critical thinking...so Stonehenge must have been developed by aliens"

"I'm too stupid to understand the effects of radiation on human cells...so ? healed me of cancer...not chemo."

"I'm too stupid to understand human development so...BABIES ARE LITTLE MIRACLES FROM BABY JESUS IN THE SKY....YAYYYYYYY"
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ...the amount of time needed to possibly achieve such a complex organism through such methods is longer than the lifespan of our planet...
    ^^^This is the part I found the funniest.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Our mental capacities are far more advanced than any other species that we know of. Without some kind of genetic intervention this wouldn't have been possible in the time frames we're talking about.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well apparently he thinks humans were made by aliens before there was an Earth. And that we were shipped or traveled here by some "intelligent being"

i.e. "I'm too stupid to understand evolution so it must have been aliens/? (s)."

"Im too racist/stupid to understand engineering so the pyramids must have been made my aliens"

"Im too stupid to understand the power of human teamwork, engineering, critical thinking...so Stonehenge must have been developed by aliens"

"I'm too stupid to understand the effects of radiation on human cells...so ? healed me of cancer...not chemo."

"I'm too stupid to understand human development so...BABIES ARE LITTLE MIRACLES FROM BABY JESUS IN THE SKY....YAYYYYYYY"

oh ok. it looked pretty ridiculous, i couldnt understand what he was tryn to say. nice breakdown tho. its very clear now. lol.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    ^^^This is the part I found the funniest.

lol ...thats the part i wanted him to explain.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    oh ok. it looked pretty ridiculous, i couldnt understand what he was tryn to say. nice breakdown tho. its very clear now. lol.

thats not what im saying at all, orangeskies just wants to twist this into something else due to his lacc of ability to refute what im really saying.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Our mental capacities are far more advanced than any other species that we know of. Without some kind of genetic intervention this wouldn't have been possible in the time frames we're talking about.

what kind of genetic intervention?
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats not what im saying at all, orangeskies just wants to twist this into something else due to his lacc of ability to refute what im really saying.

you've got the platform now, so school us.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And you're basing that assumption on.............???

Keep in mind humans have been around for around 6 million years. It happened in stages. Its not like ? ! Here we are.
    How long have humans existed on Earth?

Human have existed for roughly half a million years, but this answer depends on the exact definition of "human". Fossil evidence shows that several human-like lineages developed during the past million years or so. >From fossils, the appearance of ? sapiens is dated at about half a million years, and of anatomically modern ? sapiens at about a hundred thousand years, values that are also supported by genomic evidence. Another data point, although not something you asked directly, is that the recent complete sequencing of the genome of the chimpanzee, which is the closest living relative of humans, suggests that chimps and humans diverged from their common ancestor about 6 million years ago. Of the many intermediate related species that have existed since then, only chimps and modern humans survive today. David Morrison
    NAI Senior Scientist

June 12, 2006
    The homosapien species has been around for millions of years bro. More than enough time. Nobody has claimed anything happened over night.
    th
    ats not what im saying at all, orangeskies just wants to twist this into something else due to his lacc of ability to refute what im really saying.
    Word. Your intergalactic alien brain coupled with your pentium 3trillion processor chip in that genius brain of yours that produces such comments as "HUmans were made by Intelligent Design cuz it take a long ass time to be so smart" has clearly taken me off my game LOL
    you've got the platform now, so school us.
    Yes please educate us oh wise one. Prove those PhD, astrophysicists and anthropologists (who've actually studied the ? subject sometimes for decades) wrong.

Show the Worldwide Web that an IC poster named PLASTIC RULES can shake the very foundation of the scientific world with the power of the SuperNova he calls a brain. -_-

We're listening......
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell - 2 Hours Ago

2 hours later..................WELL? School us.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Keep in mind humans have been around for around 6 million years. It happened in stages. Its not like ? ! Here we are.

The homosapien species has been around for millions of years bro. More than enough time. Nobody has claimed anything happened over night.
    th
    Word. Your intergalactic alien brain coupled with your pentium 3trillion processor chip in that genius brain of yours that produces such comments as "HUmans were made by Intelligent Design cuz it take a long ass time to be so smart" has clearly taken me off my game LOL

Yes please educate us oh wise one. Prove those PhD, astrophysicists and anthropologists (who've actually studied the ? subject sometimes for decades) wrong.

Show the Worldwide Web that an IC poster named PLASTIC RULES can shake the very foundation of the scientific world with the power of the SuperNova he calls a brain. -_-

We're listening......

wow....just wow

i felt ether just reading that....................................
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I read your first post. Thats what your thread is basically asking.

IF THERE AINT A ? ...WHY ITS STILL MUNKEYS BRUH!? WHY MONKEYS DONT GO TO WORK ? ?! WHY THEY AINT GOT SPACE SHUTTLES? WHY GIRAFFES CANT C-WALK CUzz?

? peep game! Cats supposed to be able to see GUD right? They see GUD Right ? ? RIGHT ?! IIGHT! But not all them muthafukkas can see doe. At least SOME of them gotta have bad eye sight just like us. But PEEP GAME MY ? hold on to your mind it might explode. WHY CATS AINT SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE THEY OWN GLASSES G? HUH? HUH?

? ? wit this "Gone off that Purp & Henney-ass pass the ? ...high & deep/dumb ? " logic.

Go read a book ? . Seriously. Got the nerve to try to patronize me after YOU asked a stupid question.

Every species has characteristics the other doesnt. YOur thread premise is as foolish as somebody asking, "YO. BIRDS ARE MORE ADVANCED THAN US. CUZ THEY CAN FLY AND WE CANT." UH...SO?
    BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE THEM NON-HUMAN ? ! LOL

"Why have humans not developed the specific traits that would make us elephants?"

CUZ WE HUMANS AND NOT ELEPHANTS! lol!

I mean how did that question even get past your "wait a minute homie that's a pretty stupid question maybe you shouldnt ask it" filter? Do you even have one.

lol @ telling me to kick (excuse me...KICC) rocks after making an idiot of yourself. NO. Thats not what I do. I torture stupid people. And you about to have a classic ass thread.

ether.....
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell - 2 Hours Ago

2 hours later..................WELL? School us.

damn, t/s just abandoned his thread like that. lmao, grade A, of the purest ether.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

is this what passes for an intelligent rebuttal nowadays? some pretty witty insults in this thread but no actual refutation.
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    is this what passes for an intelligent rebuttal nowadays? some pretty witty insults in this thread but no actual refutation.
    Hey Judah.

There's a giant pink elephant in your apartment Only I can see the elephant. Dont worry. If you ask the invisible pink elephant in your heart he'll reveal himself to you. But you have to truly believe. The invisible pink elephant created you and also knitted your kufi.

REFUTE MY THEORY.

OK.....Have you realized you cant yet? GOOD. Why cant you? Because it's ? ridiculous thats why!!! Sorry but you cant just say some asnine ? and expect to be taken seriously. There was nothing to refute. THe premise itself was flawed. You need a logical and reasonable premise in order to rebut reasonably. Well....smart people do at least. Maybe not you.
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If it is logic that we are basing our assumptions on then the T/S may not be off course as we would like to believe.
    No one looks at a painting (a masterpiece) and say it was not painted or designed by a painter/designer. It just evolved by coincidence…no logics do not dictate that. Logic tells us it was done on purpose, so it is in creation, including the human species.
    Every science has for its basis a system of principles as fixed and unalterable as those by which the universe is regulated and governed, in other words, universal laws. Man cannot make principles, he can only discover them.

Man has nothing to do with the laws of nature or universal law yet they exist and can be manipulated and studied and used to our benefit; Logic dictates that if there are laws and principles, which we can understand, they must have been designed. If it was not so, then we would not have been able to understand it everything would just be chaos. Therefore the laws of creation must have the same divine origin as the intelligent creature called human.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

th

We're listening......

I know this was directed a P.Rules, but this is only to say this. If there is no ? , then the buck stops with us. We are the final say in what is and what isn't. It won't matter whether or not anyone is right or wrong for it is only "natural" to be one of the two...and whoever is dominant in expressing one of the two is "fit" to do so.