SMH- Obama done messed up BAD!!!!!

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    other countries did step in first it was the FRENCH and BRitish who called for the no fly zone
    first. then once the arab league of nations cosigned,they gave obama the cover they need.

Even his biggest naysayers are finding it hard to disrupt the signifance of this one.

But they are definitely trying...that’s for sure.

What’s really killing me is NOW all these rich conservatives and Right Wing supporters give a damn about the budget and cost of military action!
    NOW they arguing what will be the cost

Like really??

Aint’ that ? ???
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Even his biggest naysayers are finding it hard to disrupt the signifance of this one.

But they are definitely trying...that’s for sure.

What’s really killing me is NOW all these rich conservatives and Right Wing supporters give a damn about the budget and cost of military action!
    NOW they arguing whats the will be cost

Like really??

Aint’ that ? ???

Yah its a topsy turvy world.. aint it.. it use to be all about DEFENSE. Anything the administration does is second third guessed and hte republican will continue to be contrarian no matter what . just cuz Obama's name/face is on it
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? obama

U pro mccain... ???
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    U pro mccain... ???

Saying F Obama, doesn't mean you welcome the other. Screw them both.
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options

For emphasis.........................
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Well who would u have run the country?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    the Canadians... the seem to be doing a hell of a lot better then us...

1. what's the population of canada
    2. what's the GDP of canada
    3. compare that to the U.S.

I hate when folks do that.....
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Dear gawd

Those were different times with different variables with presidents with different agendas

Answer this: When Libya happens in 2016, and Obama is not in office, what do you think American policy will be?

That's why freedom fights and real liberals can't dig ANY executive order for "peace" and "liberation" from the American government.

There will always be humanitarian issues. You can't be "the #1 super power behind peace and democracy" and pick and choose when to help.

If you're going to be Superman you gotta save Louis Laine and Latisha.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Answer this: When Libya happens in 2016, and Obama is not in office, what do you think American policy will be?

That's why freedom fights and real liberals can't dig ANY executive order for "peace" and "liberation" from the American government.

There will always be humanitarian issues. You can't be "the #1 super power behind peace and democracy" and pick and choose when to help.

I'm using this in my sig, just to let you know. ? are dropping quotables in here.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT, OBAMA IS A POLITICIAN. ALSO A PUPPET FOR THE TRUE CONTROLLERS OF AMERICA. HE JUST TRYING TO GIVE MORE PEOPLE A TASTE OF THE DREAM. 1 OR 2% of the popuation is rich, and we work for them. fin.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this thread is one of the most nonsense pieces of ? i have ever read
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Obama is doing what any other president would do. Taking advantage of the situtiaion and trying to make power moves to put our people in office overseas. I don't see how there will be any blow back from this
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Obama and Mccain are not very different from each other. Both support neverending wars in Afghanistan that are bankrupting the nation day by day, and both support tax cuts for the rich while also supporting cutting benefits for the working class.

I agree, ? Obama and ? republicans. They're the same ? to me.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options

So we gotta save the planet while the USA is trillions in debt, bankrupt, and is cutting benefits and jobs among state and federal workers?

While unemployment benefits and other aid is being shut off for so many hardworking Americans? ? that, time to take care of home. Let the rest of the world take care of its own problems for once. Obama has ? up bad, and his approval ratings are in the tank right now. Obama has been a huge disaster, but I'm glad he still has some fans out there. He lost me last year, and he's gonna lose more when more Americans see his interests are not with the average American. Superman would save his home first, the world later.
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    ? Obama.

Quoted again for even more emphasis.
    ? a Black President and his imperialist agenda
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »

Be careful what you say online brotha........I could care less about Obama, but let's be real, Obama is as gangsta as they come.

He's the head of a ? imperial empire, I'm sure the White House could do you ? and get away with it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? almighty some of you clowns need to get a life real talk
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? almighty some of you clowns need to get a life real talk

real. and learn what a democracy is. stop complaining about ? and get out there and make a difference, change ? you have a problem with if you dont like it.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So we gotta save the planet while the USA is trillions in debt, bankrupt, and is cutting benefits and jobs among state and federal workers?

While unemployment benefits and other aid is being shut off for so many hardworking Americans? ? that, time to take care of home. Let the rest of the world take care of its own problems for once. Obama has ? up bad, and his approval ratings are in the tank right now. Obama has been a huge disaster, but I'm glad he still has some fans out there. He lost me last year, and he's gonna lose more when more Americans see his interests are not with the average American. Superman would save his home first, the world later.

1. If you're going to mascaraed as the "The worlds moral authority" then yes, you HAVE TO save the planet.

2. While you're ? about "salaries and benefits for the hardworking American," I noticed that you did not bring up 1, not 1 complaint against the financial sector which completely ? on our economy. Don't worry, I know you'll have a real response when the next bubble burst....

3. The rest of the world CAN'T take care of their own problems. What makes you think otherwise.

4. He lost you last year? So you actually believed him during his campaign. You lost for that and your opinion officially doesn't matter.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »

we might not see this ? post again. but on topic we just need to isolate ourselves for a couple of years. George Washington even said it himself that we shouldnt be in the world's business
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Be careful what you say online brotha........I could care less about Obama, but let's be real, Obama is as gangsta as they come.

He's the head of a ? imperial empire, I'm sure the White House could do you ? and get away with it.

Appreciate the concern brother.
    My choice of words are indeed harsh but merely stated in that manner to emphasize my contempt for a leader who is merely an extension of the long arm of imperialism and a hegemonic agenda.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. If you're going to mascaraed as the "The worlds moral authority" then yes, you HAVE TO save the planet.

2. While you're ? about "salaries and benefits for the hardworking American," I noticed that you did not bring up 1, not 1 complaint against the financial sector which completely ? on our economy. Don't worry, I know you'll have a real response when the next bubble burst....

3. The rest of the world CAN'T take care of their own problems. What makes you think otherwise.

4. He lost you last year? So you actually believed him during his campaign. You lost for that and your opinion officially doesn't matter.

I lost for believing Obama's campaign promises? Yeah, shame on ME for believing a complete fraud and liar like Obama. You're right.

Obama is full of ? and loves Bush, I shouldv'e listened to my friends in college who told me Obama was gonna suck on Bush's ? and swallow up all his policies. My opinion always matters though, that will never change.

I've said ? OBAMA, and plenty of others here have said the same. I guess my opinion does matter.

I see my sig remains very very true. Obama fans are just like Bush fans. You guys are all the same, lol. Keep supporting neverending wars and tax cuts for the rich, did you vote for Bush twice too? ? Cheney is that you?