Could you date or marry someone who dissed you???

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Like wheither it was in school or at the club but they changed for the better

could you see yourself with that person??

Comments

• iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i could date em but no marryin.......in fact i kick it with a girl right now who dissed me last year........she told me i was alright but not attractive......i see her a year l8ter and the kid done dropped 20lbs and the biceps got bigger so she was on a nig ? .......now, i treat her like dog ? ......its funny how ? changes
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    i could date em but no marryin.......in fact i kick it with a girl right now who dissed me last year........she told me i was alright but not attractive......i see her a year l8ter and the kid done dropped 20lbs and the biceps got bigger so she was on a nig ? .......now, i treat her like dog ? ......its funny how ? changes

revenge is sweet bruh

damn how can i get this forwarded to grown and sexy??
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pretty sure in my single days I've ran up in a few chicks that said some..."choice words" about me behind my back

and nothing straight dis-respectful but I've also end up bangin out my homeboy's cousin. she was on some "you not on my level, blah blah blah.

shorty was bad tho....
    and I'll admit at the time maybe my..."game" did need a lil more reframing back then. Year or so later we all out chilllin' at the local hot spot lounge at the moment ...and I'm lookin sharp and clean as a whistle. Run into ole girl….(again she BAD, picture Ayana Angel but a inch shorter….exactly)

Surprise was on her face cuz she was use to seeing me rockin' timz and ? . Long story …we exchanged numbers to go out get some drink the following weekend. And actually had a nice time…..so much so….she invited me back to the crib …..one thing lead to the next (as it always does) and next thing I know I have damn near stalker on my hands……and “alleged” pregnancy scare

Side note: Fellas….never doubt the power of some good thoro dickin’ on a female….seriously. (I admit I was going EXTRA hard on shorty each and every time, simply for carrying me and making me wait.)

But still…..chicks get and go ? crazy if a ? eatin and beatin that thang up proper.....
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ myself for pulling a "Du"

FYI: had to end up completely cutting shorty off (no she was not knock up...thank Allah) ....not cold turkey...... ? WAS bomb....but slowly gradly till the text and phone calls eventually stopped.