Nicca snacks appreciation thread

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in AKA Donkey
Yo straight up black folks stay snackin on somthin, we always snackin on sum ? and chewin our ass off aint nobody can chew like us, but this thread is for black people favortite snacks. im going to list sum, feel free to add on. whites folk shut the ? up.

Pastachio's - word up ? be snakin on this ? like it's going out of style, word i be going to the local flea market to the produce sections to by a couple pf pounds worth, but these ? mexicans keep upin the price on those ? , im bout to knock one of them out and knock thier ? stand over and slap that 10 gallon hat of their head.

Pollard seeds (white folks be like in their nasal high pitch voice "hey what's that") aka sunflower seeds, yo we be crakin and spittem them muthafukas, yo a brotha would open a bag and pour the whole ? in his mouth and ? them and seperate them and start spittin, but i hate it when i be slippin and get those fukin shells caught between the teeth cuttin uo a ? gum and ? .

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Yo straight up black folks stay snackin on somthin, we always snackin on sum ? and chewin our ass off aint nobody can chew like us, but this thread is for black people favortite snacks. im going to list sum, feel free to add on. whites folk shut the ? up.

Pastachio's - word up ? be snakin on this ? like it's going out of style, word i be going to the local flea market to the produce sections to by a couple pf pounds worth, but these ? mexicans keep upin the price on those ? , im bout to knock one of them out and knock thier ? stand over and slap that 10 gallon hat of their head.

Pollard seeds (white folks be like in their nasal high pitch voice "hey what's that") aka sunflower seeds, yo we be crakin and spittem them muthafukas, yo a brotha would open a bag and pour the whole ? in his mouth and ? them and seperate them and start spittin, but i hate it when i be slippin and get those fukin shells caught between the teeth cuttin uo a ? gum and ? .

lmao @ the bolded cuz it true. what is it wit black folks and sunflower seeds?? LOL!!

? snacks...cool ranch doritos, salt & vinegar chips, or plain potato chips.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    zebra cakes
    honey buns
    twinkies
    rice krispies treats
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    grippos
    funyons
    lemonheads
    boston baked beans
    sunflower seeds
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cool Ranch Doritos and a Orange Soda
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    grippos
    funyons
    lemonheads
    boston baked beans
    sunflower seeds

WORD UP we ? with those boston baked beans lol, chili chesse fritios is high on our list to. u cant ? with the chiii chesse ? be walkin around with 2 smal bags and each coat pocket
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i co-sign this thread...being that food is my passion

i would have to go for hot cheetos.........
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you aint form the hood if you aint never had a faygo.....................
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you aint form the hood if you aint never had a faygo.....................

thats a lie...cause im from the hood and i aint neva heard of that ? ......wat is it bytw
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mike N Ikes

Slim Jims

salt and vinegar chips
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats a lie...cause im from the hood and i aint neva heard of that ? ......wat is it bytw

cheap cold drinks
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

thats a crying shame i might have to send you a box of them.............they the goat cheap soda
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Salt N Vinegar chips
    Sunflower Seeds
    Red Hot Sausage links (n/h)
    Slim Jims
    Now N Laters
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'm from the bottom and where i'm from we created ? on top of ? ....

sunflower seeds with the shell still on in a sandwich baggy with vinegar and hotsauce ....

same with sliced cucumbers .... vinegar and hotsauce ..

ramen noodles uncooked crushed with seasoning and hotsauce ....

koolaid and sugar mixed together in a plastic bag ... we dip our fingers in the bag or just bit a hole in the bag ....

then u know we had the basic ? poppin .. grape koolaid with fried bologna sandwiches ..

syrup sandwiches ..

egg sandwiches ..

all types of ? ..

oh and we put hotsauce on almost everything .... lays potato chips .. bologna sandwich .. egg sandwich ..
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    i'm from the bottom and where i'm from we created ? on top of ? ....

sunflower seeds with the shell still on in a sandwich baggy with vinegar and hotsauce ....

same with sliced cucumbers .... vinegar and hotsauce ..

ramen noodles uncooked crushed with seasoning and hotsauce ....

koolaid and sugar mixed together in a plastic bag ... we dip our fingers in the bag or just bit a hole in the bag ....

then u know we had the basic ? poppin .. grape koolaid with fried bologna sandwiches ..

syrup sandwiches ..

egg sandwiches ..

all types of ? ..

hold on u forgot the lemon with the piece of mexican candy in the middle then u sprinkle the koolaid and sugar on to..
    u also forgot the oven baked cheese bread..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea I did forget the oven baked cheese bread .. thats a quick snack right there ..

I also forgot some of my signature ? ... the toasted bread with butter cinnamon and sugar .. also the toasted super buttery jelly bread ..

what u ? know about running through four 99cent bags of flaming hot cheetos before the night is over .. ?

what u ? know about taking toothpicks and putting them in koolaided up ice trays .. ?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Hey Boo:) It's pop that comes in a bunch of different flavors.

yea I dont know how she missed out on faygo ....

? a redpop and hot cheetos was a ? lunch out there on the block at 16 .....
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    yea I did forget the oven baked cheese bread .. thats a quick snack right there ..

I also forgot some of my signature ? ... the toasted bread with butter cinnamon and sugar .. also the toasted super buttery jelly bread ..

what u ? know about running through four 99cent bags of flaming hot cheetos before the night is over .. ?

what u ? know about taking toothpicks and putting them in koolaided up ice trays ..
    ?

and this is a real nicca post......
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my pops said they used to eat peanut butter and mayo sandwiches when they was kids down in alabama
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mikko_ wrote: »
    Hey Boo:) It's pop that comes in a bunch of different flavors.

hey sexy gurl!!!! so u sayin when a person mixed up they soda??? lmaoo like my homegurl when we go out to jack n box or somethin...oh hell naw!! i hate dat ? !
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fried chicken
    watermelon
    collard greens
    weed
    chitlins
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Salt N Vinegar chips
    Sunflower Seeds
    Red Hot Sausage links (n/h)
    Slim Jims
    Now N Laters

lmao c/s......
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hey sexy gurl!!!! so u sayin when a person mixed up they soda??? lmaoo like my homegurl when we go out to jack n box or somethin...oh hell naw!! i hate dat ? !

you are dumb as hell. its just a ? brand of soda.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Scrub_Me_Mama_watermelon.jpg
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    you are dumb as hell. its just a ? brand of soda.

? rap! im not dumb because i dont know wtf that ? is!! u ? ole ? ass nicca ? you!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    HaHa these kids are not running around like we used to ....

me and my ? would hit the gastation two at a time and hit em for boston baked beans .. starburst .. mike&ikes .. chikosticks .. slim jims .. hot sausages .. butterfingers .. that blue pack of skittles is GOAT !