Not like it was needed, but here you go non-believers........

Options
2»

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    IIRC, he never asks for it.

Yea and I bet he never asked to be crucified either, but they sure as hell did that too him too lol
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If Jesus weren't ? , He would have rebuked all those people for worshiping Him. Just like the angel rebuked John in the book of revelation when John fell down to worship the angel.

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship ? : for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10

Yea the testimony is the spirit/essence of ? , not Jesus himself.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Extra-biblical evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ. People really need to have their head examined if they still deny that Jesus Christ existed. I can take your rejection of Him as the Messiah, all though He won't when you see Him, but to deny that He even walked this earth is stupidity at it's lowest.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110330/ts_yblog_thelookout/could-lead-codices-prove-the-major-discovery-of-christian-history

? bless.

So it states that the actual name? I read the article, it doesn't really say ? but I think states, "hints".
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I was hooked on it pretty tough from about 2004-2006. I was lost in the world at that time. I thank ? that He never let me go though. I give Him all the praise, glory, and honor! ? saved me my friend. It was only Him. It was only by His power that I was able to receive my healing. That's why I am so passionate about my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He has given me all things through Him. Before I knew Him, I thought I was living life. Money, drugs, ? , women, sex, gambling, stealing, partying, etc. I thought I was living life on the hog. I thought I was painting the town red. I thought life was all peaches and cream. But when I reflect back on that time period of my life, I was always empty at the end of the night. I was always unsatisfied at the end of the night. After all the drugs were consumed, after all the ? was ? , and after I squeezed off a couple nuts, there was still nothing left. I was empty. I was unfulfilled. So my excuse was to wake up and do it all over again, in a vain attempt to fill the void that only ? could fill. It was a non-stop cycle of repeated destruction. But by the grace, mercy, and power of ? He stepped into my situation and rescued me from the snare of the enemy. I had a first class ticket to hell before ? saved me. But deep down in my heart ? spoke to me and I knew that what I was doing was self-destructive, un-fulfilling, and un-satisfying. And it was at that moment when ? did His miracolous work. When I was at my WORST, ? was at His best. Thank the Lord that ? is always at His best though. Even when we are faithless, ? remains faithful. What an awesome ? we serve. Society would have kicked dirt on me and sent me to skid row. But thanks be to ? that He is not a man, and that He is ever merciful and always willing to accept any sinner who repents of their wicked ways and turns to Him in faith. ? is so great my brother and I can't help but to testify of His goodness and awesomeness! Hallelujah!

so you traded one drug for another?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But oh my gosh they are going to use "science" to verify everything, can they be trusted?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^ only science is trustworthy when it's convenient, that's how it works in religion.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Dammit! I thought ? was going to be in here.

I know!!!!!!!! LOL.....when Jesus Christ walks the Earth again and preaches ? in person, I'll take his old Jewish ass more seriously.

Until than, him and the Bible can suck on it
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I posted the article to give skeptics aka non-believers more extra-biblical evidence for the historicity of Jesus Christ. But of course, for some, it doesn't matter what kind of evidence you give them because their hearts have already turned cold. The only evidence that they will believe will be when they stand before ? at the great white throne judgment, and sadly it will be far to late to accept Him at that point. ? bless.

You mean to tell me that once the bible fell into mans hands they never changed any of it? And it is exactly as it was written all those thousands of years ago? Amazing. You know what B I believe in ? and Jesus and pray everyday but anyone who takes the bible word for word is an idiot.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    so you traded one drug for another?

Nah. Drugs are just a temporary solution/filler for a deeper problem. The only eternal source of healing is Al-mighty ? . So I traded my drug addiction in for a personal eternal relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Praise His holy name forever and ever! Hallelujah!

"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word."
    Psalm 119:9
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    You mean to tell me that once the bible fell into mans hands they never changed any of it? And it is exactly as it was written all those thousands of years ago? Amazing. You know what B I believe in ? and Jesus and pray everyday but anyone who takes the bible word for word is an idiot.

You better believe it my friend! Gods word is infallible, inerrant, and authoritative. "For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven." (Psalm 119:89) His word is eternal my brother. FOREVER and EVER His word has been settled in heaven! Praise Al-Mighty ? ! May ? continue to bless you and your family my friend. May He also continue to lead and guide you down the path of righteousness. Amen!

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
    Psalm 119:105
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread explains it all... DoU - you ? your mind up ? with that coke. That's why you say so much crazy ? and blindly believe in some of these blatant lies. Lol, it's all starting to make sense. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This thread explains it all... DoU - you ? your mind up ? with that coke. That's why you say so much crazy ? and blindly believe in some of these blatant lies. Lol, it's all starting to make sense. Hallelujah!

"But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 9:24

I've been given a new mind and a new nature through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit my friend. I glory in the Lord because I know where He redeemed me from. I know my past and I am not ashamed, nor am I afraid to talk about. ? healed me my friend and now I can't help but to boast about His goodness. When you have received SUPERNATURAL deliverance and healing, you too would also understand that magnificence, power, and awesomeness of Al-Mighty ? .

? bless.