If We Not F#cking, Why We Talking?

ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Growing Pains
We can be friends through text and what not, but if i aint got a chance to get the cat WTF we need to hang out for? What part of the game is that?

Comments

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I literally just texted this to a chick...

This don't go for every female, but the vast majority...

I applaud this powerful thread.
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    I literally just texted this to a chick...

This don't go for every female, but the vast majority...

I applaud this powerful thread.
    both applaud and agree 100%
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    This thread gets the Soul Rattler post of approval. Time spent "hanging" with platonic friends could be used to get money and/or ? .
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i think females friends are cool...platonic females friends that is...there are enough women out there not to be stressing over any particular one.
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    True Story...;
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    hoes want free meals they already get their daily compliments from the internet
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    so true......my homeboi gal be tryin 2 talk bout her probs wit me and i straight told her i dont waste my time if i cant ? ....and since its my patna gal id never ? so..........lemme alone.........i aont doin that ? job listenin 2 stories about how u the center of attention @ ya job........yeah 4 u
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    iphucq wrote: »
    so true......my homeboi gal be tryin 2 talk bout her probs wit me and i straight told her i dont waste my time if i cant ? ....and since its my patna gal id never ? so..........lemme alone.........i aont doin that ? job listenin 2 stories about how u the center of attention @ ya job........yeah 4 u

lol..........
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    What part of the game is that?

what part of the game is that
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited March 2011
    I can understand if a guy was upfront about him just wanting to ? . If he wasnt, then I dont understand why guys get confused about a girl just wanting to talk & be friends. You're acting like a friend to her so she's going to vent. :confused:

The more guys just start telling girls their intentions straight up, the easier it'll be to just have a no string attached relationship. Yeah, it might decrease how many actually respond to that, but there are some females out there who just want sex too. You never know. At least you wont be at fault for leading her on, because she knew what she was getting in to.

Even still, some people just like to vent and talk about problems. What can you really do?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    I can understand if a guy was upfront about him just wanting to ? . If he wasnt, then I dont understand why guys get confused about a girl just wanting to talk & be friends. You're acting like a friend to her so she's going to vent. :confused:

The more guys just start telling girls their intentions straight up, the easier it'll be to just have a no string attached relationship. Yeah, it might decrease how many actually respond to that, but there are some females out there who just want sex too. You never know. At least you wont be at fault for leading her on, because she knew what she was getting in to.

Even still, some people just like to vent and talk about problems. What can you really do?
    I dont mind venting and talking as long as im getting something, if not then no deal.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    soon as u tell em u just want ? they call u a pervert...?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

We're being up front from the moment we say "hi". Why do you think men talk to you? It isn't because you're an interesting, smart or compelling person with new theories on how to send a ? to Mars and return him safety to the end. It isn't because we would to hear you thesis on why you support the president's decision to intervene in Libya. It isn't because rationale explaination on why Thor is going to be better than Cap. It's because you're hot. You have big ? and a nice ass. It's because we want to get know you carnally and use you as a receptcle for our goo. That's why we talk to you. Keep this in mind when you accept a date from a dude that you have intentions of sucking and ? .
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    We're being up front from the moment we say "hi". Why do you think men talk to you? It isn't because you're an interesting, smart or compelling person with new theories on how to send a ? to Mars and return him safety to the end. It isn't because we would to hear you thesis on why you support the president's decision to intervene in Libya. It isn't because rationale explaination on why Thor is going to be better than Cap. It's because you're hot. You have big ? and a nice ass. It's because we want to get know you carnally and use you as a receptcle for our goo. That's why we talk to you. Keep this in mind when you accept a date from a dude that you have intentions of sucking and ? .

sooooo, tru........i didnt think like this b4 but once my homboi gal started callin me 4 advice i was like.......wtf........i dont have no yime 4 this......every other girl i listen 2 is either gettin the d, had the d ( and keepin it in and incase of emergency glass case) or scheduled 2 get the d
  • rose.amoureux
    edited March 2011

What Im talking about is when a guy who only wants ? , meets you and hes under this "friend disguise". You want a friend? okay well, thats what we'll keep it at. If time goes on a guy is still behind this facade when really he just wants to bone, then that is not my problem. if a guy talked to me a little then tried me/told me that really he just wants to ? or a ? buddy then I can either choose to get down or stop talking to him.

What I notice is that some guys choose to ignore the fact that the girl is not giving into his advances. Once you're established as a friend (even after I've shot down your advances - AND you're still sticking around), thats where Im keeping you. If you stick around knowing that Im not about to ? with you like that, then its not my fault.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    cause im just tryna use you for your money...
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    cause im just tryna use you for your money...

lol....at least u real with it........lmao @ the face in the avi 2....makes ya comment 2 funny
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    iphucq wrote: »
    lol....at least u real with it........lmao @ the face in the avi 2....makes ya comment 2 funny

lmaoooo it does too...but naw i was being sarcastic wit dis comment towards the t/s.....
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

What Im talking about is when a guy who only wants ? , meets you and hes under this "friend disguise". You want a friend? okay well, thats what we'll keep it at. If time goes on a guy is still behind this facade when really he just wants to bone, then that is not my problem. if a guy talked to me a little then tried me/told me that really he just wants to ? or a ? buddy then I can either choose to get down or stop talking to him.

What I notice is that some guys choose to ignore the fact that the girl is not giving into his advances. Once you're established as a friend (even after I've shot down your advances - AND you're still sticking around), thats where Im keeping you. If you stick around knowing that Im not about to ? with you like that, then its not my fault.

The same rationale applies. These weak ass ? are under the assumption that "friendships", lead to sex and possible relationships.
  • rose.amoureux
    edited April 2011
    The same rationale applies. These weak ass ? are under the assumption that "friendships", lead to sex and possible relationships.

Right. and what Im saying is its a waste of time for most taking that route...but whatever floats their boat.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

How many females gon talk to a ? / give a ? any play if he meet you like "Yo wassup I'm tryna ? "

Not too many outside of the most ratchet. T/s tellin her that was bein upfront to me.
  • rose.amoureux
    edited April 2011
    How many females gon talk to a ? / give a ? any play if he meet you like "Yo wassup I'm tryna ? "

Not too many outside of the most ratchet. T/s tellin her that was bein upfront to me.

I didnt say immediately upon meeting her............
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2011

Only thing I will say about this is .. in my own situations I have been up front with the female plenty of times and in detail and the ? doesn't work out because regardless of what the female says they seem to catch feelings...I have only had one situation where it actually worked out in the end.. and that was just one..
  • Ima Fuggin Hussla
    Ima Fuggin Hussla Members Posts: 7
    edited April 2011
    This thread made gave me my laugh of the day
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Right. and what Im saying is its a waste of time for most taking that route...but whatever floats their boat.

Funny thing is it isn't a waste if it's played right. Most women keep dudes under the wing like that because the dudes keep trying for the draws. And if a dude is hella thirsty, there's no challenge. However, AFTER you treat women like friends, most females end up reversing stream because they "know" damn well a dude isn't losing interest after getting to know them.

The perfect setup--if you have to conquer all ? --is ignore all compliment fishing and don't invest in ANYTHING emotional the chick says, i.e. standard man law for dealing with another dude. She complains about the job, uh huh until a significant pause, and then tell her some borderline man ? like, "Boss up, li'l ? ." Most females who have male friends claim that's cool, but a lot of them start fishing extra hard for compliments, talking sex, etc. because it's unusual for a dude to not offer them ? and talk to them on that level. Little by little, you make them pursuers until they start obsessing about why you talking about Sportscenter and other females with them., which usually leads to them inviting you somewhere hella late and being hella grabby. After that, your skillset determines what it is.

Nothing is foolproof, but the above works on most fine women since they aren't accustomed to not being offered sex. Listen close enough, and they've all got stories about ? some dude to prove a point, and the story usually starts, "He wasn't.../didn't have.../etc., but, yeah, I let him hit." Most of it's not worth hitting anyway, though, because they're so gassed on their own ? that you might as well hit the five knuckle shuffle and be easy with a game of Madden.