Options
2»

Comments

• Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    Never heard about women knowing having sex with ? guys..but ok...
    And not to be stereotypical, but most ? men act feminine..like a woman, ofcourse a woman would wanna befriend someone who acts like she does.
    No rocket science.
    I disagree......most women hate ? , loud mouthed, overly feminine, divaish women, but let a ? act that way and they all over him.....explain??
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why does our lifestyle concern & intrigue so many "straight" men, isn't the answer to this pretty obvious anyway? - & by the way, not ALL ? men are dramatic or flamboyant, or have a lot of ? going on in our lives.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why does our lifestyle concern & intrigue so many "straight" men, isn't the answer to this pretty obvious anyway? - & by the way, not ALL ? men are dramatic or flamboyant, or have a lot of ? going on in our lives.

shut up u ? sympathizer. thats why yall black hoes got the aids. ?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I dont know if I should "lol" or "smh" @ your stupidity/ignorance
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    women want what they can't have. Thats why the twilight series is so appealing to them. Let me explain.

Main dude is a vampire, and his woman is a human. Despite wanting to ? and eat the ? out her blood, he abstains, despite the fact that his chick want it. she want it real bad. him saying no, and the act being, lets say, unattainable, makes her want it more.

same thing with ? . women are attracted to them, as they are clean and have like minds like them and penises. but they cant have them. this makes them want them even more.

also some girls like a challange and think they can change men.

False....so false.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I always thought it was because it was the popular thing to do. SJP in Sex and the City and alot of female celebrities hanging out with their ? friends, usually their designers and stylists. Idk it never seemed genuine to me from regular girls. Well most of the time. I have one ? male friend and he's nowhere near loud and flamboyant, just regular. Being extra ? just because would get on my nerves. I mean like Christian Siriano ? .
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited April 2011
    Options

SMH, I think you could stand to read what I typed, then offer a rebuttal that actually makes since based on"the art of comprehension", you've not only failed as a poster, you've failed as a human.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not all women have ? friends but the majority do, I think it's due to women deep down wanting a male friend but afraid the guy is gonna want to ? them and ruin the friendship so being friends with a ? would erase that problem since they anit gonna want to ? them.
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? dudes have great "? -dar" even if the guy looks straight to us.

I for one ONLY like em' as friends if i'm single, ? guys are too flirty to be around while i'm in a relationship. 'you just never kno these days......'
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Um...because they are the best. We can completely be ourselves with them, them can completely be themselves with us. etc etc the list goes on and on. they are great and I love em.

You don't ever have to worry about if they are runnin game on your to get in your pants....

Thats a Lame reason, if you ? him, you obviously wanted to a little bit, so whats the problem?

I always thought it was because it was the popular thing to do. SJP in Sex and the City and alot of female celebrities hanging out with their ? friends, usually their designers and stylists. Idk it never seemed genuine to me from regular girls. Well most of the time. I have one ? male friend and he's nowhere near loud and flamboyant, just regular. Being extra ? just because would get on my nerves. I mean like Christian Siriano ? .

I agree with Cali, I noticed a few ? hag relationships through out and after college, them ? seemed fake as hell. I think pop culture pushes that a lot more than it would normally occur.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When ever you see a ? nicca you see about 5 ? with him. And he's usually the loudest flamboyent one of the pack. Why is this? Also I have heard of stories where women will knowingly have sex with a ? or bi-sexual man for reasons I do not know.

1st bold: he thinks hes one of the girls and they're amused by him

2nd: hes trying to hard to be a girl
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ this thread exposing all the ? best friending women....this is how all yall "aint nothing wrong wit being a best friend to a chick and not ? " type ? really look like to women.....you are ? to them lol enjoy that ?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol you act like they're ? dude and sound lightweight jealous.
    they're fun
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    lol @ this thread exposing all the ? best friending women....this is how all yall "aint nothing wrong wit being a best friend to a chick and not ? " type ? really look like to women.....you are ? to them lol enjoy that ?

ROFL @ the proposed ether in this sentence
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Um...because they are the best. We can completely be ourselves with them, them can completely be themselves with us. etc etc the list goes on and on. they are great and I love em.

You don't ever have to worry about if they are runnin game on your to get in your pants....

hmmm yet men do not at all gravitate to butch ? . matter of fact, men gravitate to money, power or women. or some combination of the 3. speaks volumes of your character big girl, when you need a madame butterfly to be yourself, lose more weight, gain more confidence to be yourself in front of any and everybody.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Men, who are just like women... what's not to love about that?!?!
  • londonparis
    londonparis Members Posts: 209
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? men can relate to what we're talking about, they love to shop, and drink and have fun doing it.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »
    hmmm yet men do not at all gravitate to butch ? . matter of fact, men gravitate to money, power or women. or some combination of the 3. speaks volumes of your character big girl, when you need a madame butterfly to be yourself, lose more weight, gain more confidence to be yourself in front of any and everybody.

What in the ? are you talking about?

1st off I'm not fat. But even if I was, what would that have to do with having ? friends? You're a ? idiot. Nothing you said made a lick of sense. ? .
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thats a Lame reason, if you ? him, you obviously wanted to a little bit, so whats the problem?
    And what are YOU talking about? Where did I said I had sex with a ? dude? the hell

Reading is fundamental.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And what are YOU talking about? Where did I said I had sex with a ? dude? the hell

Reading is fundamental.

Yes, reading is fundamental, I said IF. I know it can be applied both ways, but I didn't assume you did in this case.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Women like ? dudes until they find out they dating one.

Lol funny but true.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What in the ? are you talking about?

1st off I'm not fat. But even if I was, what would that have to do with having ? friends? You're a ? idiot. Nothing you said made a lick of sense. ? .

Babafryo must of struck a nerve for you to be catching feelings. Besides there is a number of reasons why being fat would influence a chick to have fairy friends. She might not want to be "the fat one" in a group of chicks. She might not want to be around chicks that make her feel self-conscious and having a fairy with twinkle dust makes her feel better about herself. Or maybe she really just enjoys Peter Pan's company. There's always multiple ways to look at things.

Now with that said, were you fat at some point in your life? The way you took baba's post make me wonder what the real problem here is.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Babafryo must of struck a nerve for you to be catching feelings. Besides there is a number of reasons why being fat would influence a chick to have fairy friends. She might not want to be "the fat one" in a group of chicks. She might not want to be around chicks that make her feel self-conscious and having a fairy with twinkle dust makes her feel better about herself. Or maybe she really just enjoys Peter Pan's company. There's always multiple ways to look at things.

Now with that said, were you fat at some point in your life? The way you took baba's post make me wonder what the real problem here is.

um- no. His responses towards me are always filled with fat insults so I'm letting him know- take a different route bruh cause that one is played out now. He still salty cause I called him babyafro. Which is stupid cause it was clearly a joke.

And being fat has NOTHING to do with having ? friends. The hell.

And to answer your question- no i've never been fat. I only play fat on the ic.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    there's nothing wrong with being fat as long as you're in shape

Never in my whole life have a seen a fat in shape muthafucak, never!!!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    there's nothing wrong with being fat as long as you're in shape

The oxymoron of oxymorons breh...