When Finding a Mate

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Do you think you are deserving of good relationship or S/O after all youve done in your lifetime??

Im saying you played the field,broke some hearts,cheated,played women/men to get what you want

is it fair to want someone good as you are heading towards old age and not when you were at your best??

why did it take you so long to finally want a stable relationship or someone whos 'good'??

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the past is the past. if im lookin for a woman now and i know that ill treat her right and be 100% faithful...i deserve as much as i put into the relationship.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the past is the past. if im lookin for a woman now and i know that ill treat her right and be 100% faithful...i deserve as much as i put into the relationship.

...../thread
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

There's your answer.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That was quick. Toddles.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To all the ? saying 'The past is the past', how did you respond in the thread about wifing a woman who had been in a threesome...in the past?

I can't remember what any of y'all said specifically, but it seems like that ? was pretty much unanimously a no go.
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    To all the ? saying 'The past is the past', how did you respond in the thread about wifing a woman who had been in a threesome...in the past?

I can't remember what any of y'all said specifically, but it seems like that ? was pretty much unanimously a no go.

exactly most of these ? cant get over the girl they crushin for got trains ran on her
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    exactly most of these ? cant get over the girl they crushin for got trains ran on her

its a see saw relationship.. we treat em rite from the go.. they ? us over... we start ? em over for a period of time then we get bored and decide to treat em rite again...untill they ? it up once more.. then its player for life... but wen u do decide to be good to them... the best should be expected cuz u already know wats out there... i kno i ? up.. but i never had a train wit 3 or 4 ? .. so ill be damned if i take a ? who had trains ran on her
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    its a see saw relationship.. we treat em rite from the go.. they ? us over... we start ? em over for a period of time then we get bored and decide to treat em rite again...untill they ? it up once more.. then its player for life... but wen u do decide to be good to them... the best should be expected cuz u already know wats out there... i kno i ? up.. but i never had a train wit 3 or 4 ? .. so ill be damned if i take a ? who had trains ran on her

no one has a clean past but how can any man deal with knowing his wife or gf got trains ran on her in the past??even though it's her past but damn why would she stoop that low in life??that's why hoes move to another part of town or another state where people dont know ? about them cause where they originally from,she as the City Hoe
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I haven't done anything that I regret so I do desrve a good relationship.
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    I haven't done anything that I regret so I do desrve a good relationship.

im not saying people are perfect but damn have something to offer a woman/man whos willing to do right by you

we all control our destiny in life

nobody puts a gun to your head and make you do the things you do
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

There is a difference in knowing someone past and not knowing. Me knowing she was a hoe in the past would have a different impact on me trying to settle down with a past hoe. That me settling down with her without knowing her past aggressions. If I did found out while we were together her past is her past because I already invest myself in that relationship.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is a difference in knowing someone past and not knowing. Me knowing she was a hoe in the past would have a different impact on me trying to settle down with a past hoe. That me settling down with her without knowing her past aggressions. If I did found out while we were together her past is her past because I already invest myself in that relationship.

Right. I agree. You definately have the right to know before hand to decide if you even want to get involved with that person. But that ain't my point. What I'm saying is this:

Everybody is saying that' the past is the past'. Meaning 'yes i deserve a good relationship NOW because all that ? I did before was in the PAST.'. Using that same logic, if you meet a woman and she tells you before you decide to make her your old lady that she was in a threesome in college, is that gone stop you from pursuing a relationship with her NOW...because of something she did in the PAST?
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think the illest ether would be that your girl or wife is on some ? 's video camera or computer getting served