TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
NBA Finals Champs

Dallas

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I think Portland go end up in 6th, Memphis in 7th and hornets in 8th. That first round match up between Denver and OKC go be a good series. As far as the East goes i dont see anything changing. I really dont want Charlotte in the 8th spot because they give the Bulls trouble.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    philly is going to give whoever they play in the first round problems
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I thk we (OKC) can at least get to the Conference Finals this year. I predict beating Denver in 6 and beating the Spurs in 7.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Damn we(Grizzlies) are going to be a problem for anybody. Man I was worried when we lost Rudy but Tony Allen dont ? around. Zach, Mike.OJ off the bench, and our other role players. Mannn! We might end up being higher than 8th by the end of the year though. We first have to beat NO tonight then again next week and I know Portland is going to lose a couple more.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    imma sticky this when the playoffs start............

btw, i think the bulls can hold down that number 1 seed. boston struggling rite now.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i hope Miami jumps Boston i rather face the Celtics
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    smh @ orlando vs. atlanta for a 3rd straight year....

that lakers vs. blazers series has potential if it holds
  • rice n gravy
    edited March 2011
    Ok City/Denver

Miami/New York i would watch every game
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Lakers vs celtics in the finals. . .
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    Damn we(Grizzlies) are going to be a problem for anybody. Man I was worried when we lost Rudy but Tony Allen dont ? around. Zach, Mike.OJ off the bench, and our other role players. Mannn! We might end up being higher than 8th by the end of the year though. We first have to beat NO tonight then again next week and I know Portland is going to lose a couple more.

Well I was happy when yall lost rudy because I'm a Houston fan and I figured since we were playing very well we would grab the 8th seed. The only problem is yall ? ? haven't stopped losing. Tony allen has really stepped and mike conley's overrated/overpaid ass hasn't played to bad either
  • HustleThaDon
    edited March 2011
    Generic wrote: »
    Lakers vs celtics in the finals. . .

i hope not. id rather see lakers vs. bulls or lakers vs. heat
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    I have a feeling one of the big 3 teams gonna get upset in the 1st round
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited March 2011
    philly is going to give whoever they play in the first round problems

So true, yall have one of those any give night a new player will step up type of teams. As a Rockets fan I ? HATE y'all, thad kills us every time. All philly needs is a legit #1 option once iggy finally gets the ? out of there. If it wasn't for thibodeau I would have doug as coach of the year...
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i hope not. id rather see lakers vs. bulls or lakers vs. heat

I don't like either, but that's what I see happening. Wouldn't mind seeing
    something like, okc vs the bulls.
  • GrizTitan
    edited March 2011
    Well I was happy when yall lost rudy because I'm a Houston fan and I figured since we were playing very well we would grab the 8th seed. The only problem is yall ? ? haven't stopped losing. Tony allen has really stepped and mike conley's overrated/overpaid ass hasn't played to bad either
    Thanks for allowing Shane to come back home. Sucks to be a Rockets fan this year huh?
  • HustleThaDon
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for allowing Shane to come back home. Sucks to be a Rockets fan this year huh?

you aint lying. We can score but we dont have an inside presence to help out on defense. Chuck hayes is a good defender but that ? only 6'6''....wtf he gon do against the bigs in the west?
  • rice n gravy
    edited March 2011
    So true, yall have one of those any give night a new player will step up type of teams. As a Rockets fan I ? HATE y'all, thad kills us every time. All philly needs is a legit #1 option once iggy finally gets the ? out of there. If it wasn't for thibodeau I would have doug as coach of the year...

shame we might lose Thad this offseason ? finally looking like he found his place and he still only 22-23
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited March 2011

actually not really. We dodged a bullet by brooks getting injured and playing like ? because kyle lowry has emerged as a really good player and all of a sudden this ? has a mean jumper also. He's average almost 20 points and 7 assists since he became the starter. Shane was great for us but he really held us down a lot being that we have become an uptempo team. Plus we've stayed over .500 despite a terrible start and the fact that we have a 6'6 center and no interior defense. We have the number 3 offense in the league, all we needs is a defensive center and a better #1 option than pumpfake a.k.a kevin martin
  • GrizTitan
    edited March 2011
    you aint lying. We can score but we dont have an inside presence to help out on defense. Chuck hayes is a good defender but that ? only 6'6''....wtf he gon do against the bigs in the west?
    Why is Yao still on the roster? Or why dont you have a real center? Oh that right yall got Thabeet from us and yall sent him back to the D league. Damn the Ls wont stop.Dance.gif
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited March 2011
    Why is Yao still on the roster? Or why dont you have a real center? Oh that right yall got Thabeet from us and yall sent him back to the D league. Damn the Ls wont stop.Dance.gif

yalls l's will begin next year when we SNATCH gasol
  • GrizTitan
    edited March 2011
    actually not really. We dodged a bullet by brooks getting injured and playing like ? because kyle lowry has emerged as a really good player and all of a sudden this ? has a mean jumper also. He's average almost 20 points and 7 assists since he became the starter. Shane was great for us but he really held us down a lot being that we have become an uptempo team. Plus we've stayed over .500 despite a terrible start and the fact that we have a 6'6 center and no interior defense. We have the number 3 offense in the league, all we needs is a defensive center and a better #1 option than pumpfake a.k.a kevin martin
    Ducktales. There is no way the Rockets have the 3rd best offense in the league.
    edit: checked ESPN and you guys are the 3rd over in points
  • HustleThaDon
    edited March 2011

points per game wise it is true...
  • GrizTitan
    edited March 2011
    yalls l's will begin next year when we SNATCH gasol
    Gasol is cool but we can when without him. When his brother left yeah it was tough but not Marc. Unlike your team we have back up PFs and Centers.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    edited March 2011
    edit: checked ESPN and you guys are the 3rd over in points

and assists. I'm not saying we REALLY have the 3rd best offense in the league. But as far as assists and ppg we do. It's just our defense is ? trash when you consider that we have two HORRIBLE defenders in k-mart and chase and no interior defense. If chuck hayes was 3-4 inches taller he'd be the best on ball defender in the low post in the league.
  • HustleThaDon
    edited March 2011
    and assists. I'm not saying we REALLY have the 3rd best offense in the league. But as far as assists and ppg we do. It's just our defense is ? trash when you consider that we have two HORRIBLE defenders in k-mart and chase and no interior defense. If chuck hayes was 3-4 inches taller he'd be the best on ball defender in the low post in the league.

c/s.........