butta head

Options
adagreat
adagreat Members Posts: 679
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yo fellas u ever met a chick and for some reason you were attracted to them at first sight then after yall start gettin to know each other you realize she really aint that cute but her body is crazy! or ladies u meet a guy and u feeling him but then realize he aint that cute, yo i'm talkin to this chick now from my class last semester, nothing serious tho just occassional flirting thru txt msgs and bbm, we hooked up a few times and i'm like yo her body serious but her face is below average! and on top of that she knows she aint cute but she be sendin me all these pics of her face and askin me if i like the pic, i be like its cool but send shots from the neck down next time, but she not gettin the message, do yall think she knows shes not cute? and shes insecure about it? thats why she keep asking me? smh!

Comments

• jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea shes insecure and she knows you like her for her body...Do you compliment her a lot on her body?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao @ send me shots from the neck down.

u already know u gotta post a pic of this broad. this is the IC breh
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Whats the opposite of a butta head?
    good-angle-wtf.gif
    There has to be a name for this?
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL, I dont think she knows she's not cute. She's not realizing all the attention she gets is because of that ? -day, boo-tay, and ? -tays.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    good-angle-wtf.gif

yeh we call those juggernauts
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you tell her she cute..............its goin down.............
  • adagreat
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea shes insecure and she knows you like her for her body...Do you compliment her a lot on her body?

i give lil compliments bout her body but i try to stay away from compliments to her period cuz i dont want her gettin the wrong idea and starts thinkin she bad cuz i notice everytime she send lil pix i b like oh thats a nice pic she get gassed up and ? and i b wanting to take da air out that balloon so fast but shrugs, chicks ? me tho!! smh!
    p.s. she always ask me if i like her face! so i try to stay away from ? pics and compliments!
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeh we call those juggernauts

lmaoooooooooo
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    adagreat wrote: »
    i give lil compliments bout her body but i try to stay away from compliments to her period cuz i dont want her gettin the wrong idea and starts thinkin she bad cuz i notice everytime she send lil pix i b like oh thats a nice pic she get gassed up and ? and i b wanting to take da air out that balloon so fast but shrugs, chicks ? me tho!! smh!
    p.s. she always ask me if i like her face! so i try to stay away from ? pics and compliments!

Post her facebook. Lemme see her
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo fellas u ever met a chick and for some reason you were attracted to them at first sight then after yall start gettin to know each other you realize she really aint that cute but her body is crazy! or ladies u meet a guy and u feeling him but then realize he aint that cute, yo i'm talkin to this chick now from my class last semester, nothing serious tho just occassional flirting thru txt msgs and bbm, we hooked up a few times and i'm like yo her body serious but her face is below average! and on top of that she knows she aint cute but she be sendin me all these pics of her face and askin me if i like the pic, i be like its cool but send shots from the neck down next time, but she not gettin the message, do yall think she knows shes not cute? and shes insecure about it? thats why she keep asking me? smh!

I died at the bolded but yea u got a insecure ? ya hands just be friends wit benefits that you can hulk smash on occasion ya smell me
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Smh @ Women who need validation from a man.
    How sad.
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I cant shake my head at women like that because if we are not like that now we were or we will be there at one point....No one in this world has complete confidence and is not looking for some sort of validation... Men look for it in women and women in men...Not only that, they look for it in their own sex.....
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    good-angle-wtf.gif

Yeah...it's called false advertisement.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    t/s thats ? up yo...
  • adagreat
    edited March 2011
    Options
    t/s thats ? up yo...
    What?*looks around lost*
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What?*looks around lost*

i mean i understand if ur not all that attracted to her...but does SHE KNOW THAT? have u made it clear to her that u dont like her all like that? she sending u pics and all thinking u like her but in really u just wanna see some ass n tittys.. :(
  • nex gin
    edited March 2011
    Options
    t/s thats ? up yo...

How so? If she a duck she just is. No amount of complimenting is gonna change that.
  • nex gin
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And why do the ugliest chix seem to have the best bodies? I'm starting to think it is similar to animals that adapt genetically over time to better survive in the wild. In order for the duck to reproduce, she has to have something that attracts the opposite sex.....hence the uglier...the more bangin the body *shrugs*
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    How so? If she a duck she just is. No amount of complimenting is gonna change that.

but im saying is she likes u and all,,,u dont like her so ur just baisically going to use her? why not tell her your not into her and keep it pushin,,,,,unless u like ducks?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    And why do the ugliest chix seem to have the best bodies? I'm starting to think it is similar to animals that adapt genetically over time to better survive in the wild. In order for the duck to reproduce, she has to have something that attracts the opposite sex.....hence the uglier...the more bangin the body *shrugs*

this is sorta like the same concept....that woman with NO BODY AT ALL be having the best hair/hairstyles
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? you knew from the jump she was ugly. Have some ? ' standards.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? you knew from the jump she was ugly. Have some ? ' standards.[/QUOTE]

is there a reason why all of a sudden u are talking like this?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What you mean?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What you mean?

nothing......
  • nex gin
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but im saying is she likes u and all,,,u dont like her so ur just baisically going to use her? why not tell her your not into her and keep it pushin,,,,,unless u like ducks?

Some guys are just looking at how bad the body is. If she got a fat ass, slim waist, thick thighs & some nice ? , it's a go. Personally, that ain't me, but I know plenty dudes that will be down to smash if the body is proper & a paper bag is available. Prime example....Kaleena from ? Money. She a str8 ? bear IMO, but I'm sure plenty dudes will overlook her mug because she has a nice body. *shrugs*