Having an Attractive Best Friend.....That You're Not Attracted To?

Options
ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Me and Dainty were discussing this yesterday. She was saying she has a very attractive male best friend, but she made it very clear that nothing would Ever Happen but couldnt give an exact reason as to why. I was arguing my point being that how could i have an attractive Female best friend but not wanna take it to the next level? Would we be friends if i wasnt attracted/attractive, probably not. You cant just hang with an attractive person and not expect ? to happen. Maybe im wrong, what yall think?

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited March 2011
    Options
    having a best female friend is basically telling her you are a woman with a ? who would want to be attracted to that?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have some attractive female friends, but i dont want them like that
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have a bunch of fine female friends, I pay them no attention. And maybe because I know them too. ? we act more like bro/sis than friends. And I know they crazy as hell
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i have some attractive female friends, but i dont want them like that
    I have a bunch of fine female friends, I pay them no attention. And maybe because I know them too. ? we act more like bro/sis than friends. And I know they crazy as hell

Im talking best friend, the kind you hang with and do ? with
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have some attractive female friends...some ive tried to get at too...but it didnt work out for whatever reason but we remained friends. What ive learned by still being their friend is that they were trying to protect me from them lol. They thought i was a good guy...too good to be caught up in their own drama...which they revealed to me in time. The good thing is that i have banged them all eventually lol..and without the drama!! AND they are really truly friends who would hold me down for whatever i need...so they stay life-long friends.

So i was attracted to them...physically and mentally...then i became unattracted to them...cuz i see their flaws..and it doesnt fit with my personality relationship-wise...but we became even better friends than we woulda been true lovers...
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gibbsboy wrote: »
    i have some attractive female friends...some ive tried to get at too...but it didnt work out for whatever reason but we remained friends. What ive learned by still being their friend is that they were trying to protect me from them lol. They thought i was a good guy...too good to be caught up in their own drama...which they revealed to me in time. The good thing is that i have banged them all eventually lol..and without the drama!! AND they are really truly friends who would hold me down for whatever i need...so they stay life-long friends.

So i was attracted to them...physically and mentally...then i became unattracted to them...cuz i see their flaws..and it doesnt fit with my personality relationship-wise...but we became even better friends than we woulda been true lovers...

You had sex with them though, 1 point for me
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

naw i dont have none of those, cause then i drop the friend title and claim them as my lil sister
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Me and Dainty were discussing this yesterday. She was saying she has a very attractive male best friend, but she made it very clear that nothing would Ever Happen but couldnt give an exact reason as to why. I was arguing my point being that how could i have an attractive Female best friend but not wanna take it to the next level? Would we be friends if i wasnt attracted/attractive, probably not. You cant just hang with an attractive person and not expect ? to happen. Maybe im wrong, what yall think?

you're wrong...I know a few women who are attractive but I'd never date or ? them because the ? isn't and never would be worth it hence I find them attractive in that they're pretty but I'm in no way attracted to them or have any type of desire/want for them
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because look are but a small piece of the puzzle people dont seem to get that..people are attractive from much more things than the facade... maybe they are not that persons type ... maybe they know so much about the person that they decide its not even a good look to go that route..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

You've been watching Brown Sugar on HBO lately haven't you?
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options

you're missing it though...they become only friends because they aren't the type of woman you'd date in any way, even just to ? ...not to say they're bad women but they're not compatible with you..doesn't take away from that they may be physically attractive...it just means that mentally, the part that actually holds a relationship together, isn't and never will be there
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you're wrong...I know a few women who are attractive but I'd never date or ? them because the ? isn't and never would be worth it hence I find them attractive in that they're pretty but I'm in no way attracted to them or have any type of desire/want for them

They not your Best Friend though
    Because look are but a small piece of the puzzle people dont seem to get that..people are attractive from much more things than the facade... maybe they are not that persons type ... maybe they know so much about the person that they decide its not even a good look to go that route..

They must be a reason for them being Best Friends, something attracts you to be friends with a person in the first place. Do you keep fat unnattractive chicks as friends? I think not
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Really dude...

*kevin Hart voice*
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They not your Best Friend though

They must be a reason for them being Best Friends, something attracts you to be friends with a person in the first place. Do you keep fat unnattractive chicks as friends? I think not

and you know this how? One i've known since the 3rd grade and the other since the 9th grade....i'd say we're very close friends after knowing one for nearly 20 years and the other for over 10 years
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If I'm attracted above and beyond friendship level and she shuts me down I'm not being friends and I'm straight up w/ chicks about that. No way I'm waiting around like a desperate fool hoping she'll change her mind one day. Call me when your mind has changed and I'll reevaluate.

But as far as attractive, you must just mean good looking. B/C I don't see the point of settling in the friend zone if someone is attractive enough to take it further than that. I am not interested in feigning interest in a relationship where friend boundaries have already been set. At that point I ain't givin' a ? .

This somewhat random post was brought to you by Peter Pan Crunch Peanut Butter.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If I'm attracted above and beyond friendship level and she shuts me down I'm not being friends and I'm straight up w/ chicks about that. No way I'm waiting around like a desperate fool hoping she'll change her mind one day. Call me when your mind has changed and I'll reevaluate.

But as far as attractive, you must just mean good looking. B/C I don't see the point of settling in the friend zone if someone is attractive enough to take it further than that. I am not interested in feigning interest in a relationship where friend boundaries have already been set. At that point I ain't givin' a ? .

Exactly breh
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where the female posters at?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I had one of those

she was a cutie but she was a gangsta ? and I swear I could hang wit her ass all day and we could kick it

I ? her tho

we're not that cool anymore : (
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There will ALWAYS be a sexual attraction between males and females no matter what females say. YOu really cant take them seriously because females have a unique ability to actually believe their own ? . That way they dont look like hoes for having a bunch of penises around. THey can always just say "just friends! And I wouldnt even allow anything to happen anyway!" They actually believe the ? they say most of the time. WHich is why you shouldnt take them seriously when they speak on most matters.

Bottomline is most females with male friends are hoes. OR using them ? as emotional tampons.

If yall just chill once in a while thats different. That's not a real friend. BUt if that ? be going bowling with you and ya girls and ? he's either a ? or has the patience of a monk.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options

you really can't see the difference between an attractive woman that's your type that you'd date and an attractive woman who is so far left from your "type" but you still find her to be good looking?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you really can't see the difference between an attractive woman that's your type that you'd date and an attractive woman who is so far left from your "type" but you still find her to be good looking?

If you still find her to be good looking, then you gonna wanna ?
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you still find her to be good looking, then you gonna wanna ?

ehh not really...trust me if you know somebody well enough regardless of how attractive they are certain ? can just be a permanent turn off...and that's like saying you're gonna want to ? every single woman you think is good looking which is just stupid...and ya'll ? wonder why women keep saying ? don't have no self-control
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I used to have an sexy ass samoan male friend, yea I could look at him and wanna ? but I just knew to damn much about him to actually do it smh
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I used to have an sexy ass samoan male friend, yea I could look at him and wanna ? but I just knew to damn much about him to actually do it smh

Under the right circumstances it wouldve happened
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Under the right circumstances it wouldve happened

The right circumstances came along, didnt happen........

In fact me and him have been alone plenty of times but i'd just start thinking about the whorish things he's told me and *turn-off*