Having an Attractive Best Friend.....That You're Not Attracted To?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    makes sense. i mean i can see that. especially if it's a female friend u grew up wit.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There are a lot of best friend threads today.

People on this board don't know the difference between best friend, friend and acquaintance
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    People on this board don't know the difference between best friend, friend and acquaintance
    Pretty much... people think every they hang around with is their friend.. someone who does something for you is your best friend
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Ding Ding ? Ding
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my best friend is good looking. female. and im not attracted to her in anyway...

BUT when i met her we dated and i ? her a few times. now we're just cool. WIN?
    damn ? was the ? bad?

like you wouldn't call her up on a dry night?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Eh, I don't really have male best friends...cool guy friends though.
    They're attractive, but they're pretty much all dogs/? that treat women like ? .
    So, I'm not attracted to them....but I can still think, "Oh, so & so looks nice".
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Yeah I feel ya bruh. Been there, done that too. Maybe that's why wifey made me cut loose all my female friends when we hooked up. lol

Well i learned never to disclose those facts to said wifey...lol..creates major complications
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hoes only do that friend ? when they r being cuffed by some 1 else
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    damn ? was the ? bad?

like you wouldn't call her up on a dry night?

it was cool...we just stopped talking for a while..and then began talking as friends..so shes my best friend. Nah i wouldnt call her on a dry night..this was 05...i know too much about her now. and she lives in miami now.....i live in NC
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    There will ALWAYS be a sexual attraction between males and females no matter what females say. YOu really cant take them seriously because females have a unique ability to actually believe their own ? . That way they dont look like hoes for having a bunch of penises around. THey can always just say "just friends! And I wouldnt even allow anything to happen anyway!" They actually believe the ? they say most of the time. WHich is why you shouldnt take them seriously when they speak on most matters.

damn this ? is the truth
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have fine ass homeboys and homegurls that i would never ? nor persue,,,? wit someone on a level more than just friends is not that seriouse nor hard...l0l
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have fine ass homeboys and homegurls that i would never ? nor persue,,,? wit someone on a level more than just friends is not that seriouse nor hard...l0l

You an exception. Yo life is a wild
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yep I have an attractive female closest friend that I'm not really attracted to like that, especially because she doesn't act lady like enough for my taste. I was attracted to her when we first met but don't look at her like that any more. My friends still don't believe me to this day when I tell them I'm not ? .

But if she was begging me to ? I still would consider it lol.. even after being friends for like 7 or 8 years.
  • buttuh_b
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because look are but a small piece of the puzzle people dont seem to get that..people are attractive from much more things than the facade... maybe they are not that persons type ... maybe they know so much about the person that they decide its not even a good look to go that route..

Slept on post.........
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    buttuh b is disqualified to comment on this topic based on the revelations exposed between him and Jen:(
  • buttuh_b
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH that is irrelevent to anything. How does that disqualify me? This is G&S not Donkey.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause your judgment is suspect champ

how a ? supposed to take you seriously when you out chea simpin like that

no wonder you think it makes since to be friends with chicks you ain't smashing

/I'm just ? with you tho bruh.....don't catch feelings
  • buttuh_b
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause your judgment is suspect champ

how a ? supposed to take you seriously when you out chea simpin like that

no wonder you think it makes since to be friends with chicks you ain't smashing

/I'm just ? with you tho bruh.....don't catch feelings

Bruh its not that big of deal.. just it can get irritating when I'm just posting on a forum and someone ALWAYS brings that ? up. You're like the 300th person to get at me about it so IDK maybe it just struck a nerve but I'm cool...

regardless, I've caught many L's before shorty, a few after shorty.... and some wins too. It's whatever. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum have done a lot of lame ? that wasn't "exposed".

But as far as being friends with a female... Like I said I don't do the friend zone outside a few people I've known for a long time. But its kind of nice to have a female to just have a genuine friendship with that doesn't involve sex because it's a different perspective. I get my ? regardless so it would be pointless to jeopardize our friendship. And like playmaker said.... she's just not my type in terms of compatibility and ? as far as relationships go...
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Bruh its not that big of deal.. just it can get irritating when I'm just posting on a forum and someone ALWAYS brings that ? up. You're like the 300th person to get at me about it so IDK maybe it just struck a nerve but I'm cool...

regardless, I've caught many L's before shorty, a few after shorty.... and some wins too. It's whatever. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum have done a lot of lame ? that wasn't "exposed".

But as far as being friends with a female... Like I said I don't do the friend zone outside a few people I've known for a long time. But its kind of nice to have a female to just have a genuine friendship with that doesn't involve sex because it's a different perspective. I get my ? regardless so it would be pointless to jeopardize our friendship. And like playmaker said.... she's just not my type in terms of compatibility and ? as far as relationships go...

agreed @ the bolded

we all took an L or two at some point

your post was just ironic in this thread

had it been another topic I probably wouldn't even have mentioned it..............I only troll on topic fam LOL
  • buttuh_b
    edited March 2011
    Options
    agreed @ the bolded

we all took an L or two at some point

your post was just ironic in this thread

had it been another topic I probably wouldn't even have mentioned it..............I only troll on topic fam LOL

Fair enough.. I honestly don't care about getting roasted, not bitter about anything... especially in roast threads or the donkey. ? can be funny. Just some times its like damn when I'm really talkin bout somethin. But I guess that's my IC fame...
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    He doesn't do that....when dudes would approach me he would walk away and let them talk and I did the same.

real talk...yall probaly gon end up getting married...just off the thread title alone im confused, we can be friends, maybe I dont want a relationship longterm but IM always going to want to smash.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2011
    Options
    theres a lot of ? in this thread lol @ wanting to actually be best friends with a woman and not ? ...a grown ass man scared to not be best friends with a ? chick?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's possible... when you're real friends..? like that doesn't matter..

i mean it's hard enough to have a real true friend.. real friends are a rarity....when you find one, both people should know bettter than to let a ? mess it up...

slept on post