Is it me or are women cheap as ? when it comes to paying for ? ?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Damn I missed that

Dainty how old are you?

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »

Meh

You're young

Hopefully you'll have a desire to create your own identity

Which will drive you to fund your own lifestyle

You don't wanna be Lisa Rayeing, trying to use a princess complex to pay for ? when you're 40 and ?

It's a pathetic look
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't do that never have. My hubby and I alternate paying and we also both payed while we were dating. I feel like whoever initiated the outing should offer to pay . If I asked him to go somewhere I offered to pay he didn't usually take me up on it but I think it made a difference that I offered.
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where the ? all these new women posters come from

That's wassup

Hi ladies

Don't forget to post in the powder room :)
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    It's not that females are cheap. Its that men are idiots.

CASE%2520CLOSED.jpg.......................................
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Meh

You're young

Hopefully you'll have a desire to create your own identity

Which will drive you to fund your own lifestyle

You don't wanna be Lisa Rayeing, trying to use a princess complex to pay for ? when you're 40 and ?

It's a pathetic look

I said this earlier.....
    & my non-independence doesn't mean I only depend on my family members and my bf...I still take care of myself...I just ask for help sometimes.
    I take care of myself.....but I still ask my dad and brothers for money sometimes, I don't see how that means I don't have my own identity.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options

That's wassup

Hi ladies

not really new been lurking since 03 lol didn't come back after the 1st upgrade the one where we thought the ic was never gonna come back up and kept leaving messages on myspace lmao
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    like I said before Dainty........don't let the legions on here brainwash you

you'll be just fine :)
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I said this earlier.....

I take care of myself.....but I still ask my dad and brothers for money sometimes, I don't see how that means I don't have my own identity.

Your earlier comment clearly made you sound like you rely on everyone but yourself and don't even aspire to be self sufficient at any point in your life. Your previous post and what you just said are not even the same.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options

That's wassup

Hi ladies

not really new, just got tired of being called a man by these ? so i left
    been on the IC on && off for 6+ yrs now
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
    not really new been lurking since 03 lol didn't come back after the 1st upgrade the one where we thought the ic was never gonna come back up and kept leaving messages on myspace lmao
    sweet, we need more ladies

welcome back

like I said before Dainty........don't let the legions on here brainwash you

you'll be just fine :)
    bwahaha

this dude will use spit as ?

and he agrees with you

which means your ?

possibly figuratively and literally
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your earlier comment clearly made you sound like you rely on everyone but yourself and don't even aspire to be self sufficient at any point in your life. Your previous post and what you just said are not even the same.

oh ok.......well that's not what I meant. my first post was not meant to be taken seriously..I don't think men should pay for everything and I do believe in equality. I take care of myself.......but Im not above asking for help.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh ok.......well that's not what I meant. my first post was not meant to be taken seriously..I don't think men should pay for everything and I do believe in equality. I take care of myself.......but Im not above asking for help.

* Phew* Well you can never be too sure.
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And dainty there's no need to get defensive about leaning your family, many people have done so

But you just have to be real about your situation, still leaning on mommy and daddy doesn't make you independent or your own person

Mainly because you can't do ? without having to explain yourself to someone else

My dad carried me financially during my entire undergrad

But he also made sure I understood, that me being taken care of is something that I can expect from him under certain circumstances

I could never equate all the things my daddy did as father into what I can expect from a man as a companion

Because the goal is to find a partner, not another daddy
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And dainty there's no need to get defensive about leaning your family, many people have done so

But you just have to be real about your situation, still leaning on mommy and daddy doesn't make you independent or your own person

Mainly because you can't do ? without having to explain yourself to someone else

But he also made sure I understood, that me being taken care of is something that I can expect from him under certain circumstances

I could never equate all the things my daddy did as father into what I can expect from a man as a companion

^^ .
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    future gold diggers of america
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sweet, we need more ladies

welcome back

bwahaha

this dude will use spit as ?

and he agrees with you

which means your ?

possibly figuratively and literally

LMAO...............haute is too shy to do it like how we do in the jungle:)
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options

I have no problem asking my parents for anything and I never said I was independent because I still depend on my parents sometimes. but for the most part I take care of myself. I have never and will never look for someone to take care of me....
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Had fun reading through all this ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Me and my lady split ? straight down the middle. Bills and groceries. That way we both have money to play with a not having to worry about one being a financial burden to the other. I pay Sometimes when we go out and she pays sometimes when we go out. ? is that simple.

I salute you, good sir.

School these young, knotty-headed negroes.