Every relationship is going to have problems

Options
bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
What are some problems that you've experienced in your relationships initially and how did you handle them?

My current relationship has a few problems that I'm trying to work through right now. My girl says that she is afraid to tell me stuff because she feels like I am just going to throw it back in her face, and "judge" her. I keep stressing to her that that's not my intentions, and that I'm simply responding to the situation with my point of view. She says I come off as too harsh and it comes off real mean and ? . We've been together for a few weeks but we've been messing around for about 7 months. There were a lot of issues in the beginning that we've worked through. At first she didn't want to open up to me at all, now that she does she feels like I'm too rigid in my feedback. I don't do it intentionally but that's just how I am. I'm just real with people. If I feel like you're ? up I'll tell you that. I care about this girl a lot so I want to try and find a healthy medium for us both. A lot of times I don't even recognize that I'm doing it. Anybody got a similar experiences, or other experiences that you have to work out in you're relationships?

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My girl says that she is afraid to tell me stuff because she feels like I am just going to throw it back in her face, and "judge" her.

RUN....................i
  • bless the child
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    RUN....................i

lol why?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RUN....................i

ROFL...........warn that ? immediately
  • bless the child
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ROFL...........warn that ? immediately

Let me know what ya'll mean man. Foreel lol
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol why?
    She's afraid to tell you things = She knows she's wrong she just doesnt want you to know.

She's ether a ? or a hoe. Dont be naive ? . What you think she hiding a winning lottery ticket and just waiting on the right time to tell u?

She's either hiding it because she knows nobody in their right mind would stick around if they knew about it & not only is what she did ? up. But it's so ? up it's unspeakable even to somebody she's supposed to be close to.

Cuz if she knows that her secret(s) are so bad it will be better that you didnt know. Imagine how she'll feel about you when you find out and dont have the self-esteem to leave? In the back of her mind she'll be thinking, "sucka ass ? ...u still here after I told you that ? ? Guess I gotta green light now since your ? is gone stick around."

Not even mentioning the fact that you are dating a stranger. A person hiding ? from you means you dont know the REAL them. You dating her representative ? . You dating the female she wants you to know. Oh you not? Then what type of person is your girlfriend? YOU DONT KNOW. And she's already told you u didnt know.

...RUN
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    any female worried about getting "judged" most likely has something heinous or hoeish(maybe both) in her past

get an STD test bruh before it's too late:(
  • DarcSkies
    edited March 2011
    Options
    any female worried about getting "judged" most likely has something heinous or hoeish(maybe both) in her past

get an STD test bruh before it's too late:(
    ^^^ Yeah. If u dont wanna read my in-depth analysis/ titangraph thats basically what I said lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ y'all ? thinking you know that man's girl. Lol.
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    SMH @ y'all ? thinking you know that man's girl. Lol.

SMH @ you thinking HE knows his own girl :(
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RUN....................i

c/s.......lmao
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ you thinking HE knows his own girl :(

Damn, son. When did I say that?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? she a hoe...i use to ? her n i took her to lunch
  • Self-Preservation
    Self-Preservation Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol. They right though. Either she's hiding something or she's insecure. Either way move the duck on ya heard me... Insecure women are the worse. Believe dat ? .
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    she afraid you might beat her ass
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She's afraid to tell you things = She knows she's wrong she just doesnt want you to know.

She's ether a ? or a hoe.
    Dont be naive ? . What you think she hiding a winning lottery ticket and just waiting on the right time to tell u?

She's either hiding it because she knows nobody in their right mind would stick around if they knew about it & not only is what she did ? up. But it's so ? up it's unspeakable even to somebody she's supposed to be close to.

Cuz if she knows that her secret(s) are so bad it will be better that you didnt know. Imagine how she'll feel about you when you find out and dont have the self-esteem to leave? In the back of her mind she'll be thinking, "sucka ass ? ...u still here after I told you that ? ? Guess I gotta green light now since your ? is gone stick around."

Not even mentioning the fact that you are dating a stranger. A person hiding ? from you means you dont know the REAL them. You dating her representative ? . You dating the female she wants you to know. Oh you not? Then what type of person is your girlfriend? YOU DONT KNOW. And she's already told you u didnt know.

...RUN

lol I can't even post it would just be a rehash of this, especially the bolded. Drop that ? asap brah and get checked or you'll be getting revelations 2 years later about how she was born a man or some other ridiculous ? that she was too much of a sociopath to tell you upfront.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? bless this poster
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    RUN....................i

that same line made me raise my eyebrow... hmmm
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What are some problems that you've experienced in your relationships initially and how did you handle them?

My current relationship has a few problems that I'm trying to work through right now. My girl says that she is afraid to tell me stuff because she feels like I am just going to throw it back in her face, and "judge" her. I keep stressing to her that that's not my intentions, and that I'm simply responding to the situation with my point of view. She says I come off as too harsh and it comes off real mean and ? . We've been together for a few weeks but we've been messing around for about 7 months. There were a lot of issues in the beginning that we've worked through. At first she didn't want to open up to me at all, now that she does she feels like I'm too rigid in my feedback. I don't do it intentionally but that's just how I am. I'm just real with people. If I feel like you're ? up I'll tell you that. I care about this girl a lot so I want to try and find a healthy medium for us both. A lot of times I don't even recognize that I'm doing it. Anybody got a similar experiences, or other experiences that you have to work out in you're relationships?

THe bold is the problems i been havin, but i cosign this whole comment tho, i can definitelyrelate to most of it!
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah...Real talk i have that problem sometimes too!!! These no good dudes have ran through these women..and we gotta train them correctly. When women are used to hearing lies...its hard to hear the truth...so you gotta be patient if you feel she is worth it.