Men with female best friends

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aight Pico, let me ask you this. What exactly don't you understand about it?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo Pico take that ? out of my quote. That ? doesn't look right.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Aight Pico, let me ask you this. What exactly don't you understand about it?
    A best friend is your right hand man (no pun lol)
    I wanna talk about hair, ? , doing my nails, shopping , talk ? about my BF , spend the night ? like that
    That's girl ? no room for a man in that equation
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? don't know the difference between best friend, friend and acquaintance
  • mryounggun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A best friend is your right hand man (no pun lol)
    I wanna talk about hair, ? , doing my nails, shopping , talk ? about my BF , spend the night ? like that
    That's girl ? no room for a man in that equation

Right. But that's a woman's perspective. Men don't do most of that ? with their best friends. I don't talk to my best friend about his ? hair. or nails or spend the night at his crib (unless I'm someone is too ? to drive, which is fine by me if ya bf is male or female). That's the difference.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When I start dating someone that has a female best friend, I'm like yo...? alladat. I'm your BFF now.
    And then we live happily ever after.
    Well, until we break up.
    =~/
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Right. But that's a woman's perspective. Men don't do most of that ? with their best friends. I don't talk to my best friend about his ? hair. or nails or spend the night at his crib (unless I'm someone is too ? to drive, which is fine by me if ya bf is male or female). That's the difference.

Exactly that's why you have male best friends to do male best friendly ? with
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    When I start dating someone that has a female best friend, I'm like yo...? alladat. I'm your BFF now.
    And then we live happily ever after.
    Well, until we break up.
    =~/

Highly cosignable
  • mryounggun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly that's why you have male best friends to do male best friendly ? with

You missed my point. My point is that we...? it. Lol. I'll stop trying to explain it and you stop trying to understand it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You missed my point. My point is that we...? it. Lol. I'll stop trying to explain it and you stop trying to understand it.

Please explain
    I'm in a learning mood
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    some ? just like the presence of women ..

others like women who deliver insight .. knowledge .. advice ..

when I was in junior high/highschool I was always tight with the friends of any girl I was with .. it was natural .
  • mryounggun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Please explain
    I'm in a learning mood

Aight, let's try it like this. As a man, why would it not be possible for me to have a female best friend? How would it be a problem?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think the reason i've always had really good female friends and consider the one female frien a best friend...

simply because you can't talk to ? about alotta ? ..

i mean i got homeboys i'm real cool with.. but t have a real good deep conversation that gets on some emotional ? ... ? be looking at you like....
    blankstare.gif
    "bruh....too many feelings bruh"

and u can talk to women about ? like that, and it can just be a good conversation....i mean i was single for the majority of my aduly life..so i always needed someone to talk to that kinda ? about... and a lotta my homeboys just weren't the type of people you talked to about ? like that... enter my female best friend....i talked to her about pretty much everything..things i'd never talk to a lotta my boys about....i mean i can't say i have no need for her now that me and my lady are together.. cuz i still talk to her about ? from time to time...but it her role has gotten less the deeper i've been in my relationship.. but we're still mad close...
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You stole My Damn Thread. I Got 5 Mind To Beef Before Class. Whats Da Damn Deal?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My thoughts though was if i waited it out i would get the ? , i dont need female friends i cant/wouldnt ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aight, let's try it like this. As a man, why would it not be possible for me to have a female best friend? How would it be a problem?

Because a best friend is someone you relate to and talk to about anything, someone who enjoys the same activitys as you
    Like ex. Women wanna talk about hair periods and ?
    Men wanna talk about basketball ? and manly ?
    I would never ever relate 100% to the opposite sex unless they on sone suspect ? ?

Now good friends is a whole different subject
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You stole My Damn Thread. I Got 5 Mind To Beef Before Class. Whats Da Damn Deal?

Your thread did make me think of this, but I always had beef with people not understanding how to categorize friends
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What do you do with a female best friend? What kind of activities/talks do yall partake in that makes you best friends and not potential lovers?

Back in the high school I didn't know the game.. I was "best friends" with this one chick.. talked on the phone all the time, hung out all the time... and I knew, I KNEW, that no matter how much she would say "ewwwww no I wouldn't with him, we jus tight" that I would eventually win... Jus had to get the game right (I eventually stopped simpin on her).. climbed up outta the friend zone.. from there it was history

....and now she's history #pow #pow #pow
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    1. he's ? her
    2. he used to ? her
    3. he will ? her
    4. he wants to ? her
    5. shes ugly/fat
    6. he's known her since childhood
    7. all the above

one of these

/thread

True story, I've witnessed it.

I could never have a female best friend cause for one I'm not gonna be hanging out with no ugly chic and two if she looks good I'm gonna wanna hit that.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    me and my ex are best friends have been for awhile...people always think its weird but its just comfort in my opinion and yes females i talked to get mad shes around me, but thats highschool ? so i usually just drop them if they cant handle it.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Your thread did make me think of this, but I always had beef with people not understanding how to categorize friends
    Good Thread. ? on here dont understand how to differentiate
  • mryounggun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Because a best friend is someone you relate to and talk to about anything, someone who enjoys the same activitys as you
    Like ex. Women wanna talk about hair periods and ?
    Men wanna talk about basketball ? and manly ?
    I would never ever relate 100% to the opposite sex unless they on sone suspect ? ?

Now good friends is a whole different subject

You talk to your best friend about your period and your hair not just because they are your best friend, but also because they understand that ? . Go through the same ? . When I had a female best friend, she didn't want to talk to me about that ? because guess what? I'll never fully understand that ? . Because I'm not a female. Does that make a friendship any less meaningful? Not in my opinion. I could talk to her about relationship ? , sports, regular real life ? , etc. She had my back in any situation that came up, etc. The sex of a person don't really matter unless you let it matter.

So I take it that if your man had a female best friend when you met him, you'd have told him he gotta stop being friends with her?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    since when were there micro specifications for what a best friend is ?

"a best friend is only for this" "you talk to your best friend about things like that" ....

a best friend is just that .. a best friend .
  • mryounggun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    since when were there micro specifications for what a best friend is ?

"a best friend is only for this" "you talk to your best friend about things like that" ....

a best friend is just that .. a best friend .

True story. I think maybe she thinks her definition of a best friend is the universal definition. I don't wanna put words in her mouth, but that's what it sounds like.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You talk to your best friend about your period and your hair not just because they are your best friend, but also because they understand that ? . Go through the same ? . When I had a female best friend, she didn't want to talk to me about that ? because guess what? I'll never fully understand that ? . Because I'm not a female. Does that make a friendship any less meaningful? Not in my opinion. I could talk to her about relationship ? , sports, regular real life ? , etc. She had my back in any situation that came up, etc. The sex of a person don't really matter unless you let it matter.

So I take it that if your man had a female best friend when you met him, you'd have told him he gotta stop being friends with her?
    wrong he does have a female best friend and tbh I don't care, the only beef I got with the situation is that he don't know how to categorize the bish cause from all the things he's told me that ain't a best friend it's just some girl he's friends with that he's know for a long time