garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    fine female friend = ultimate wingman

Real talk.......
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I got a female friend.. In the past, we used 2 go 2gether... Have sex and all...

But i don’t think a man can be straight up friends with a beatiful, attractive woman..the chick gotta be ugly...

Aint noooway, u gone catch me layin on the couch with pico or moreno watchin a movie and we "just" friends and the thought of sex don’t run through my mind.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Real talk.......

I really don't even know the full reason why though, cause the chicks I end up pulling usually be hetero or maybe they just claiming to be...

but its like puttin in a cheat code i swear, ever since that first time I've never looked back
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    FINALLY, someone with some sense.

pico said she wasnt cool with it
    so if your girl or S/O
    doesnt like it u still gonna keep them ass a friend
    this is why relationships get screwed
    killing and manshow reread the 1st post
    its about perception also
    bet that
    her man or hubb is not gonna be happy with u being her BFF
    there is always flirting or confiding or some sneak ? going on
    because the woman keeps u around as an ego boost when ? gets rough with her guy
    yall ? are like Alan on Two and a Half Men
    just dont know when to leave even if u have a home
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    gota have atleast 1 female friend

introduce you to new ?

if u rolling around with a group of females then ? u ?

and u dont have to ? every female friend you got i had plenty who were in noway ugly but I didnt think of them like that
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I really don't even know the full reason why though, cause the chicks I end up pulling usually be hetero or maybe they just claiming to be...

but its like puttin in a cheat code i swear, ever since that first time I've never looked back

Girls are attracted to men who gets fine chicks, a lot of these females don't have brains for themselves a lot of their perception is shaped by their peers and other females around them, if they see you a ? that gets a lot of girls for some reason they're attracted to that.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Hol up hol up, these ? serius about bein super best friends wit these hos smh...watcha be talkin bout? n miss me wit that u peep a lot of game from her n ? n if u really askin,questions n learnin from her like that then u aint her friend u her son doggy ya ? need to man up n stop waiting 5 years to get pity ? smh man...
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    Hol up hol up, these ? serius about bein super best friends wit these hos smh...watcha be talkin bout? n miss me wit that u peep a lot of game from her n ? n if u really askin,questions n learnin from her like that then u aint her friend u her son doggy ya ? need to man up n stop waiting 5 years to get pity ? smh man...

im thinking cats is "earning stripes by hanging with bad ? who they are juist friends with" is the new 20
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I can't be friends with an attractive female and not think about stuffing her, unless she has that infamous virus.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i have a female bestfriend she's like my sis

we became friends through the christmas holidays through a mutual friend(a guy)

she a ride or die ? and helped exposed my ex that was ? my ass(they weren't friends but associates)

having a female bestfriend is goat if yall not interested in eachother

plus we be giving eachother the game and what to look for and not

i can be puzzled why a ? doing something and she would tell me right away if the hoe phony or not

there is only so much advice you can get from ya homeboy because he's not a woman......
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    hey nope hows your doggie??
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Shed some light on that ? cause I don't get it nor feel it.

It's rare but possible depending on the guy. Most guys can't keep a female friend, because he only view her as a potential mate, and would just bypass the idea ltogether. On the other hand, some guys can keep and maintain friendships with the opposite sex, for multiple reasons. I have a female friend that I would consider to be close to me as a sister, but that friendship came from being in each other's company during some pretty hard times in her life. Through that we formed a really tight bond, and a very high level of trust. Also since it was during a traumatic time in her life, we never really played with any idea of possibly hooking up, the time just didn't call for that thought to cross our minds. So I guess it came about as a right place right time sort of situation.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Doing "Hood Rat things" .

He's going to be a Lobster or a skeleton for Halloween (only costumes that fit him)

Any thoughts ?

rotfl i saw a lobster dog costume

take pics! it sounds cute!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Will do , I'll put them up tonight or tomorrow .

I wanted to be matching Killer Whales , I waited too long .

rotfl the hell?!?!!!?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2011
    thats fuggin adorable!
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I grew up with alot of people. That taught me how to be friends with people I do not have sexual intercourse with. I grew up in a family circuit. I am use to the opposite sex being around on a non-sexual basis.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    fine female friend = ultimate wingman

this .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    my bestfriend is a female.. been so since i was like 14...
    im mad at her right now.. so we aint talkin.. or better yet i aint talkin to her..

but we've never ? or anything.. and she aint ugly either.. very attractive young lady..

so its possible Pico...
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    u a different type of dude though...
    how do u manage to do this?

iunno..
    its funny though.. how we even became friends..

u go think im bullshittin.. but back in the day we use to play "house" "hide and go get it" "dare" and wait for it.. "PimPs and hoes" hahahahaha
    me and the homies use to be the PimPs and the girls was the hoes.. not hard.. but we use to slap them up and jus act like PimPs and hoes all day. lol

well my best friend use to be my homegirl's best friend.. and one day she said somethin to me i didnt like so i socked her ass.. ? went in the house and came back with a knife.. i got her to swing and took it out her hand.. i didnt let her know at the time.. but soon after that i respected her for that.. cause them other ? were dummies..

and from that day on we were thick as thieves..
    we laugh now.. cause she was actually my first turn out.. i taught her how to take advantage of ? rather them her.. and visa vie..

and its always good to have that ONE good female friend.. cause she'll plug u with ALL her friends.... i ? damn near everyone she was cool with when we were younger..
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    so why r u not interested in her sexually?

jus never looked at her like that..
    she was two years younger then me.. so she was like my lil sister..

and even if i wouldve.. i have self control.. she isnt my only female friend that i havent ? .. all money aint good.. and neither is ? ..
    u posted before my edit.. but like i was sayin.. i had access to all her friends.. why would i ? her and cut that off??

but like u said.. i aint like most.. i think with the head ur suppose to! lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    *Takes Notes*

-think w/ head you're supp...wait which one is that? Awww mind ?
  • CapitalB
    edited October 2011
    *Takes Notes*

-think w/ head you're supp...wait which one is that? Awww mind ?

hahahaha ? u stoopid! hahahaha
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    My closest friend is a female. Been tight as hell for the past 3 years. But she in a relationship now and acting really brand new. So I'm falling back till' she makes the effort to contact me.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I don't do the whole "best friend" thing, but I have female friends; ones I would/have ? , and ones I wouldn't.

All attractive though, I can't befriend an unattractive hoe.

Speaking of females: I found this smart psychopathic chick; who happens to be fairly attractive, but emotional.

I have to utmost urge to mistreat/victimize the ? out of her.

Should be fun.