If you had 2 delete 1 of the following artists from hiphop history who would it be?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Reason
And why?...

All of there contributions, accomplishment, music, movies etc, gone!!!

Jay-z

outkast

kanye

nas

tupac

biggie

Comments

• Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    None all have great contributions... delete Lil B
  • Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And why?...

All of there contributions, accomplishment, music, movies etc, gone!!!

Jay-z

outkast

kanye

nas

tupac

biggie

Damn, super hard. Imma go with tupac.
  • DRO
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jr523 wrote: »
    damn, super hard. Imma go with tupac.

dam 4 real?....
  • DRO
    edited March 2011
    Options
    presteezh wrote: »
    none all have great contributions... Delete lil b

gotta pic one on the list.. And lil b is a movement son!
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dam 4 real?....

Yea, i've really ? wit pac to much anyways.
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I guess it have to be Kanye then... Ye even tho did major work!! his demise would effect the rest of the greats the least
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Presteezh wrote: »
    I guess it have to be Kanye then... Ye even tho did major work!! his demise would effect the rest of the greats the least

Yea thats why I didnt say Ye. Without Ye, Jay wouldnt be as big.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well alex,
    what is lil wayne.
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not a Pac fan but deleting him would create some ? up butterfly effect of missing rappers... Delete Pac and there prob be no Westcoast after NWA,50 or eminem, and a bunch of others
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Presteezh wrote: »
    I'm not a Pac fan but deleting him would create some ? up butterfly effect of missing rappers... Delete Pac and there prob be no Westcoast after NWA,50 or eminem, and a bunch of others

Yea but I dont ? with any of them rappers listed.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jr523 wrote: »
    Yea but I dont ? with any of them rappers listed.

Not a big fan either but anyone not already rapping before Pac came out could or would be affected.
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How bout lets delete 2003 til now
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BIG simply cause SO many rappers have filled his void and done it better than him (ala Jay-Z)
    I know that might ruffle some feathers but that's my vote.

U lose big u lose the Jay-Z u think filled his void
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea thats why I didnt say Ye. Without Ye, Jay wouldnt be as big.

I could deal with a Kanyeless Jay ? i liked Resonable Doubt Jay, we would lose a lot of classic tracks but all in all not the worst lose
  • MastaAceTheGOAT
    MastaAceTheGOAT Members Posts: 724
    edited March 2011
    Options
    id say pac. he wasnt particularly original. like neither is jay, but he ushered in ye who has 4 classics. outkast are the last to be omitted imo
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tony Yayo cause he sux
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you delete Biggie, you also delete Jay-z, because Jay-z's whole career was bitten from Big.

So thats like a 2 for 1 special right there.
  • wordsRweapons
    edited March 2011
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Eminem..... without him sales wouldnt matter so much.....

^^^Dumb ? . You just mad cause ur album gonna flop
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Definitly not Tupac because his music is on the Vatican playlist and archived in the Library of Congress for cultural relevance...his music is studied in the Ivy league Universities of this nation so his musical contributions expand waaaay past the boundaries of HipHop.

Hell no not JayZ his longevity and business acumen has turned him into a mogu/ pop-icon...he's a classy dude that represents the culture from a corporate aspect giving an example of a Black man who can handle himself in the Lily white business world.

Hell no to NAS, he's one of the most respected lryricists in the game and few other emcee's alive embody the true essence of hiphop better than Nas..he went from projects to pyramids on some alchemical ish.

Hell no to Outkast they held down the South and proved that Southern HipHop was more than just chtlins and choppers. Their legacy is waaaaay to influential to delete.

Kanye West
    is probally the most over-the-board talented artist that Hiphop has ever seen, from his visuals, samples, lyrics, fashion, production, and ability to drum up controversy..he reps his region on some legendary ish you cant delete yeezy

Id lead Biggie to slaughter, NY already has JayZ & Nas..Biggie is just fodder..a hideous man who rapped about ? children and having sex with transexuals, a beast who ate his fried-chicken in the nude and brutally beat the Black out of LiL Kim.

Biggie was a toxic ? -eyed gorilla who was corny and overrated, his meager catalog severely lacked substance and his over-the-top claims of poverty were refuted by his own mother....Id delete Biggie from existence if given a chance.
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats a good thing the west coast is wack. Besides 50 I dont bump none of the above

And 50 was known before em signed him so he wouldnt be affected

50 is a tupac like rapper, one of his biggest influences. No Tupac 50 might not realize what a beef track can do... erase how to rob... erase 50
  • wordsRweapons
    edited March 2011
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    If u take Em out of Hip Hop what are we really missing?...... Nothing he doesnt effect anything really.... OHHHHH YEA!!!! D12 wouldnt exist LMAO!!!!

If you take eminem out of hiphop we are missing Eminem. Besides Eminem was not even on the list. Did you look at the poll?? Thats just hating.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd delete Tupac. Who needs Tupac when we got Scarface
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea, i've really ? wit pac to much anyways.

i understand this because i feel the same way about nas........
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Definitly not Tupac because his music is on the Vatican playlist and archived in the Library of Congress for cultural relevance...his music is studied in the Ivy league Universities of this nation so his musical contributions expand waaaay past the boundaries of HipHop.

Hell no not JayZ his longevity and business acumen has turned him into a mogu/ pop-icon...he's a classy dude that represents the culture from a corporate aspect giving an example of a Black man who can handle himself in the Lily white business world.

Hell no to NAS, he's one of the most respected lryricists in the game and few other emcee's alive embody the true essence of hiphop better than Nas..he went from projects to pyramids on some alchemical ish.

Hell no to Outkast they held down the South and proved that Southern HipHop was more than just chtlins and choppers. Their legacy is waaaaay to influential to delete.

Kanye West
    is probally the most over-the-board talented artist that Hiphop has ever seen, from his visuals, samples, lyrics, fashion, production, and ability to drum up controversy..he reps his region on some legendary ish you cant delete yeezy

Id lead Biggie to slaughter, NY already has JayZ & Nas..Biggie is just fodder..a hideous man who rapped about ? children and having sex with transexuals, a beast who ate his fried-chicken in the nude and brutally beat the Black out of LiL Kim.

Biggie was a toxic ? -eyed gorilla who was corny and overrated, his meager catalog severely lacked substance and his over-the-top claims of poverty were refuted by his own mother....Id delete Biggie from existence if given a chance.

No Big you can forget Jay, without his early ties Big never would of thought of himself as best never had ? to challenge Nas... Nas would be sole earner to crown.