Forgive me if this is repetitive

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
but I just kinda had a revalation of sorts....

as ironic as it sounds...racism and a lotta other issues with race has more to to with the internal than the external.....

it's kinda crazy, but if you rally thing about it.. people who are racist and have issues with people of a different color... or even issues with people of their color.....as much as they try to make it about the color.. the real problem is on the inside......

they really got someitnhg ? up in their heads....that's the real issue...i mean i hate to look down on people.. but if you truly only have to consider someone's skin color as a enough evidence to pass judgement..you have an internal issue...

if you assoicate certain actions and behaviors of people with their skin color....you seriously have an internal issue...

the color of somone's skin does not motivate their actions.. it's their brain that controls what they do....

you being black or white has absolutely nothing to do with your decision making skills....

i mean, you can draw correlations and be like "blacks tend to do this more" or "whites tend to do this more"...but when it comes down to it....and you look for the core reason, like break ? down to specifics....so many factors weigh in so heavy to claim that a person's race is resposible for their actions is just a lazy ass cop-out....

it's just convenient...people really gotta look deeper....

your skin color doesn't make you do this or that... YOU made you do this or that...

another person's skin color shouldnt' dictate how you treat them,,,,their personal specific actions should be that determining factor....

you can't take the examples of one off the hook ass person and associate tem with a entire race.. give that person accountability for what they do..their actions represent them as an indivdual..never can one persons actions represent the mindset of an entire race....espcially if you understand the difference....

ok...end rant...i'm leaving work...

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    im just a product of my environment and everything i grew up in - juelz santana
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Man it's a nice sunny day here in Los Angeles
  • Havelx
    Havelx Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    ? ...................
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    but I just kinda had a revalation of sorts....

as ironic as it sounds...racism and a lotta other issues with race has more to to with the internal than the external.....

it's kinda crazy, but if you rally thing about it.. people who are racist and have issues with people of a different color... or even issues with people of their color.....as much as they try to make it about the color.. the real problem is on the inside......

they really got someitnhg ? up in their heads....that's the real issue...i mean i hate to look down on people.. but if you truly only have to consider someone's skin color as a enough evidence to pass judgement..you have an internal issue...

if you assoicate certain actions and behaviors of people with their skin color....you seriously have an internal issue...

the color of somone's skin does not motivate their actions.. it's their brain that controls what they do....

you being black or white has absolutely nothing to do with your decision making skills....

i mean, you can draw correlations and be like "blacks tend to do this more" or "whites tend to do this more"...but when it comes down to it....and you look for the core reason, like break ? down to specifics....so many factors weigh in so heavy to claim that a person's race is resposible for their actions is just a lazy ass cop-out....

it's just convenient...people really gotta look deeper....

your skin color doesn't make you do this or that... YOU made you do this or that...

another person's skin color shouldnt' dictate how you treat them,,,,their personal specific actions should be that determining factor....

you can't take the examples of one off the hook ass person and associate tem with a entire race.. give that person accountability for what they do..their actions represent them as an indivdual..never can one persons actions represent the mindset of an entire race....espcially if you understand the difference....

ok...end rant...i'm leaving work...
    bwUar.gif
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

ok but if a person grows up and sees black people doing nothing but murdering other people than.... that is all they have to reflect on about that race....so of course they are going to be racist/against them..... its based on rather or not that person CHOOSES to look more into the back race and discover why they act that way, and see that not all blacks are like that

racism is see it.... is a biased nature.... not that something is wrong with someone... it's just because they CHOOSE not too
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    but then when u take for instance sorry to say this the white ppl.....that were ? on little black boys and torturing other whites and blacks and all that other crazy ? .....then i think it is safe to say something is wrong with that white person...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    "white man is the devil...and neither time nor place will change him...."
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    it depends on degree of prejudice.
    we are all prejudice to a certain degree and to a certain degree
    that prejudice is justified.

Im feel more safe on the rich part of town then the hood.
    its prejudice,but its reasonable.

Id wrather go to a club where ppl are dressed nice then a ghetto club
    its prejudice but reasonable.

if i said I would never hire a hood dude for a job
    regardless of qualifications than that would be irrational.

if a white girl doesnt want to hangout in hood
    or with ppl who like thugs(even tho they might be nice ppl)
    i dont think thats unreasoble.

if she acts mean to a person in a buissness suit
    who is blk that is kinda ignorant.

if you join the kkk you are a ignorant ? .
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    I found myself saying "they" when referring to black people...My best friend corrected with the quickness...It just came out I didnt notice it...She told me I was racist against my own kind....
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    bwUar.gif

Plap u crazy bruh lol
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Man it's a nice sunny day here in Los Angeles

pico you dont like talkin about your other half?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    pico you dont like talkin about your other half?

Why what you wanna know