After Eye Contact, Ladies What's Next?

face down @$$ up
face down @$$ up Members Posts: 53
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ladies, you and a guy make eye contact at the grocery store, club or gym... What are you expecting to happen next? How much eye contact is too much? And how do you want to be approached?

Comments

• jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    I dont have to be approached, I may approach him....Eye contact followed by flirty smiling, look away, then eye contact again, then I mouth "Whats up"
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    If she smiles after eye contact it's a green light
    If she looks away after eye contact it's nothing maybe even an accident
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    If she smiles after eye contact it's a green light
    If she looks away after eye contact it's nothing maybe even an accident

what if the ? is shy tho?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    what if the ? is shy tho?

Shy ? know how to smile bro
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

They know how to smile but they Shy...they choose not to...
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011

There is also the turn away and smile....She usually turns back if thats the case....if she turn away and avoids your eyes then she aint interested
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    t. webb wrote: »
    They know how to smile but they Shy...they choose not to...

this is true
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    yo real talk, i accidently made eye contact w/ some ugly ? in high school and they spent 4 years thinking i like them
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I look into a prety girls eyes, then I get lost in them ? and forget what I'm gonna say.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I look into a prety girls eyes, then I get lost in them ? and forget what I'm gonna say.

Lol Word. She gotta beautiful for that to happen to me
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    That's when you go talk to another chick and make her thirsty. You don't ever show your hands right away, never go for the first thing that flirts with you as a guy.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I was kinda wondering that last night at the gym. Nice lookin chick, sexy body. She was workin out wit this other dude, but I wasn't sure if that was her man. On one if the leg press machines, I shot her a few glances from the mirror I was standing in front of, and noticed she was shootin them back. She would look, then stare back up at the tv's. This went on for a few minutes. If she's by her herself next time, I should at least say "hi". See where that goes.
  • deelight
    deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I was kinda wondering that last night at the gym. Nice lookin chick, sexy body. She was workin out wit this other dude, but I wasn't sure if that was her man. On one if the leg press machines, I shot her a few glances from the mirror I was standing in front of, and noticed she was shootin them back. She would look, then stare back up at the tv's. This went on for a few minutes. If she's by her herself next time, I should at least say "hi". See where that goes.

Mayb she was thinking... Why this man looking at me thru the mirror when u exercising... Get a life...
    Just because we look at you and give eye contact doesn't always mean we want to holla. Man I hate that when I'm at the gym. Especially when I am with my man. Because u then try to work harder to get my attention! Lol really.. Please stop.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    deelight wrote: »
    Mayb she was thinking... Why this man looking at me thru the mirror when u exercising... Get a life...
    Just because we look at you and give eye contact doesn't always mean we want to holla. Man I hate that when I'm at the gym. Especially when I am with my man. Because u then try to work harder to get my attention! Lol really.. Please stop.

Well dang! No wonder I can never figure out women. I swear yall something else. Thats why I just look. Yall want to play games, I'll play too. Only thing I got to say when the opportunity presents itself is do you know the Lord anyways. So ill look and look and look and look and look. I know women be thinking "like dang, are you ever gonna say something or are you just gonna eye f_ck me silly?" Lol. Yep, I will. Women don't want chivalry anymore. Heck I can't even compliment a woman, let alone say Hi nowadays, without them automatically thinking that I want to jump their bones. It's ridiculous. Oh well.
  • face down @$$ up
    face down @$$ up Members Posts: 53
    edited March 2011
    Women don't want chivalry anymore. Heck I can't even compliment a woman, let alone say Hi nowadays, without them automatically thinking that I want to jump their bones. It's ridiculous. Oh well.

I see where he's coming from, some women just want the attention or just want to know that you want to holla. But once they get their satisfaction, they turn around like their ? don't stink.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Well dang! No wonder I can never figure out women. I swear yall something else. Thats why I just look. Yall want to play games, I'll play too. Only thing I got to say when the opportunity presents itself is do you know the Lord anyways. So ill look and look and look and look and look. I know women be thinking "like dang, are you ever gonna say something or are you just gonna eye f_ck me silly?" Lol. Yep, I will. Women don't want chivalry anymore. Heck I can't even compliment a woman, let alone say Hi nowadays, without them automatically thinking that I want to jump their bones. It's ridiculous. Oh well.

Yea but see thats why you don't let them know you tryna holla at first. If you can tell she is one them females that prolly get approached everyday 24/7, you gotta come at a different angle.
    For example other day I was outside my apartment's office waiting for something while this chick was next to me waiting also. I work at sprint so I honestly took a look at her phone and basically treated her like a customer. I tried to sell her on coming to my store and buying a phone at first, after I broke down that ? wall of "? please defense", I actually started flirting with her. Next thing you know I'm walking her to apt talking about how crazy her ex is and how she isn't with him anymore.
    Now I didn't get the digits or anything cause I was ? really trying sell her a phone but I could tell she was interested in more than a phone. I mean by the end she wouldn't let me leave, kept thinking of things to talk about and looking at me like when am I gonna ask for her info and ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited March 2011
    deelight wrote: »

uh boo, she was the one starin hard. just b/c YOU feel that way, doesn't mean that was the case. cuz when ole boy came walked around where she was exercising, she kept the looks to a minimum.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited March 2011
    turqiun wrote: »
    Yea but see thats why you don't let them know you tryna holla at first. If you can tell she is one them females that prolly get approached everyday 24/7, you gotta come at a different angle.
    For example other day I was outside my apartment's office waiting for something while this chick was next to me waiting also. I work at sprint so I honestly took a look at her phone and basically treated her like a customer. I tried to sell her on coming to my store and buying a phone at first, after I broke down that ? wall of "? please defense", I actually started flirting with her. Next thing you know I'm walking her to apt talking about how crazy her ex is and how she isn't with him anymore.
    Now I didn't get the digits or anything cause I was ? really trying sell her a phone but I could tell she was interested in more than a phone. I mean by the end she wouldn't let me leave, kept thinking of things to talk about and looking at me like when am I gonna ask for her info and ? .

lmao @ the bolded!!! get yo hustle on my ? .
  • deelight
    deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    uh boo, she was the one starin hard. just b/c YOU feel that way, doesn't mean that was the case. cuz when ole boy came walked around where she was exercising, she kept the looks to a minimum.

So how would you know that she as looking hard if you wasn't too...
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »

thats wat u tell her without actually complimenting her... wen she look at u like wats up.. why u looking at me like that.. jus be like my bad.. i got lost.. while penetrating her eyes wit ur stare... that should work
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    lmao @ the bolded!!! get yo hustle on my ? .

your avi gets me errytime. i must stop and stare.
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    after eye contact, i let him beat.

i've been in a relationship for a minute, i don't know nothin bout this dating ? no more, if that ? pauses madden && looks at me for more than 30 seconds without asking me to cook, i know we're prolly ? .
  • HATCHIGO
    HATCHIGO Members Posts: 78
    edited March 2011
    raevanaa wrote: »
    after eye contact, i let him beat.

I've been in a relationship for a minute, i don't know nothin bout this dating ? no more, if that ? pauses madden && looks at me for more than 30 seconds without asking me to cook, i know we're prolly ? .

okaaaay!!!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Lol Word. She gotta beautiful for that to happen to me

lol I'm such a damn simpleton, ? happens to me all the time.