Warren Moon: Criticism of Newton racially based

MR.CJ
MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    im Gonna have to agree with Warren on this one, im not to heavy on everything being "Race" with every single Black QB but it's getting a little obvious to me that the media wants this guy to fail really bad..

and every week it's some new article thats bashing this kid or some analyst talkin out the side of his neck , if u dont think he can play QB thats one thing cuz thats just a opinion from a football stand point, but all that extra added ? thats been going on is unnecessary

and im Glad Warren Moon took a stand on this and didnt sit back and continue to let Cam get bashed, Warren is Possibly one of the most underrated QB's of all-time, yes he's a Hall-of-famer so it sounds weird to say "Underrated" but when people throw out Best QB's of All-Time u hardly ever hear Warren Moon's name brought up and this is a Man who didnt Get into the NFL until age 28 and still beasted.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    What kills me is when (white) people compare him to ? black quarterbacks like Jamarcus Russell...........at least throw in a ? like Ryan Leaf or Brady Quinn to even the field out.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Yea I saw this on PFT..........

I think Moon has a lil bit of a point. Especially when you have some dude out here talking about Cam's smile is fake.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Yea I saw this on PFT..........

I think Moon has a lil bit of a point. Especially when you have some dude out here talking about Cam's smile is fake.

lol word. what does his smile have to do with his play on the field?