I agree...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    liar

liar

liar

Thick women >>>>>> all

Doggy, I love thick women more than most people. I also love slim women... But I am a sucker for a fat ass just because its aesthetically more pleasing to me and feels more nurturing to lay up with...

but when it comes to taking ? thick broads ain't bout that life compared to slim women. I thought it was a scientifically proven fact or something but I'm just speaking from my limited personal experience and everyone agrees... ? is frustrating when you tryin to beat it out the frame and these thick girls runnin away from the ? and ? .
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I never had a woman run away from the ? ...u ? must be slanging like Lex Steele out here or yall lying
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I never had a woman run away from the ? ...u ? must be slanging like Lex Steele out here or yall lying

lol .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I never had a woman run away from the ?

this... And if they were tryin to run, I had a grip on that ass so I didn't notice. I can't stand a skinny chick with no curves. She gotta be sluggin with some ass.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    sexy_children.jpg

• the_apprentice
    the_apprentice Members Posts: 156
    edited April 2011
    Amber Riley can get it...that is all.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited April 2011
    Big/fat chicks with shape>>>>>>Skinny chicks

skinny girls are ok....too easy to dominate tho......when u smashing a phat ass doggy, your inner mandigo warrior be coming out........After a ? bust I be wanting to go chase mounting lions with spears barefooted with a kari shell belt on......

I dunno who take it better tho......
  • jberry630
    jberry630 Members Posts: 11
    edited April 2011
    skinny is the best. more fun, for me at least. something about it just makes it the best.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    My BF hears this ? all the time. Makes him hulk smash angry.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    dramatic-chipmunk.gif..................
    ....................rotflol
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    as far as the tread go ima say the thicker buffy the body type chicks. they know how to throw it back and make the monkey vice grip when to powdrive that ass.

* finna go give a specific females a phone call right about now *
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    It takes a real man to handle a thick in shape chick, ? all that ass is takes strength and pure manliness. Any avg ? can put it down on a skinny chick. There bodies are so light and fragile and they have avg ass at best, so hitting it from the back be boring as ? .

Thick chicks>>Skinny chicks all day

I also see some ? started talking about fat girls, ? must got it twisted since they keep ? skinny chicks. Thick is not the same as fat, ? need to remember that. As well as slim body anit the same as skinny.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2011
    not too skinny...i like some meat on her...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    jek wrote: »
    as far as the tread go ima say the thicker buffy the body type chicks. they know how to throw it back and make the monkey vice grip when to powdrive that ass.

CMac wrote: »
    It takes a real man to handle a thick in shape chick, ? all that ass is takes strength and pure manliness. Any avg ? can put it down on a skinny chick. There bodies are so light and fragile and they have avg ass at best, so hitting it from the back be boring as ? .

Thick chicks>>Skinny chicks all day

I also see some ? started talking about fat girls, ? must got it twisted since they keep ? skinny chicks. Thick is not the same as fat, ? need to remember that. As well as slim body anit the same as skinny.
    These two muthafuckas know what they're talking about.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    jek wrote: »

That is simply the best ? thing.

And I have to say though.... it's only happened to me with skinny chicks. All the thick broads I poked were runners. (but I chase) Never had a fat chick yet. It's on the bucket list. Gotta find one wit a fat ol ass.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Big/fat chicks with shape>>>>>>Skinny chicks

skinny girls are ok....too easy to dominate tho......when u smashing a phat ass doggy, your inner mandigo warrior be coming out........After a ? bust I be wanting to go chase mounting lions with spears barefooted with a kari shell belt on......

I dunno who take it better tho......

Realest ? i ever quoted...i dont think fat chicks be runnin tho their bodies just arent strong enough to hold a position long or they start running out of breath...so they start slouching and slumping.

Slim chicks have that energy and you can bend them into any position>>>fat slouchy lazy chicks

Yo they gotta have that ass doe
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    From experience, thick chicks threw it back the best.

But fat hoes lauce

[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2267247/fat-? -fail-o.gif[/IMG]
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    the game like a skinny girl ? /it be so deep you can park a limozen in it