When is affection TOO much?

Options
deelight
deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So question that needs an answer from a man point of view... Or a a female's too.
Where do u draw the line from no affection , to Too much affection ? So u 1st complain when not enough is coming from your s/o or what not. Then when u get a lil more, and then u got other things going on too? You then feel like the person who is giving you a lil is trying TOO hard for your attention and affection . Then when that person stops completely.. Why do y'all get mad? Sometime y'all men are worse and more moody then us females!

Comments

• Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Everybody has there comfort level when it comes to intamacy, when the relationship is fresh we let down alot of that comfort wall in order to get to know the person better, but as the relationship progresses that wall comes back up for example

when i got with my girl we use to hold hands and be all hugged up at the mall or in public, but after a while that level of intamacy gets old.
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    See that's the thing. Only a lil was let in to start when we 1st started talking. Because you don't want to seem too affectional, then you you got comfortable, opened a lil more now that you feel safe then BAMM!!! U scared them...
  • ChiKia
    ChiKia Members Posts: 359
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For me, there is never "too much" affection. I'm very affectionate and I love for my person to be affectionate, if not as much as me. Never gets old in a relationship for me; holding hands, huggin up, cuddling, thats my ? . Im a sucker.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ive never been a very affectionate person...i just like to have my bubble you know...but i do sacrifice for my lady because she is a very affectionate woman like ChiKia and kai.....
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is no such thing as too much affection.

I'd cuddle with all of these little ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Deelight

Who are you?

Xoxo

Hautesauce
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you'll know it when it happens. i use to see these a couple of years back. went to carowinds for her company pinic. as we're walkin arond, we're holdin hands. no biggie. but then like every 2mins, this hefas is kissin my hand. EVERY 2MINS! whneva we're out in public, she's over affectionate. it just got to the pint where i couldn't take it no more, and had to cut her loose.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No such thing as too much.
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    you'll know it when it happens. i use to see these a couple of years back. went to carowinds for her company pinic. as we're walkin arond, we're holdin hands. no biggie. but then like every 2mins, this hefas is kissin my hand. EVERY 2MINS! whneva we're out in public, she's over affectionate. it just got to the pint where i couldn't take it no more, and had to cut her loose.

lol you didnt talk to her about it first, and tell her to chill you just cut her loose like that?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hatter wrote: »
    lol you didnt talk to her about it first, and tell her to chill you just cut her loose like that?

man she was one of those overly sensitive types. didn't feel like dealin wit all that. lol
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Deelight

Who are you?

Xoxo

Hautesauce

I'm that chic cool, calm and collected .. lol I just come thru once in awhile about to come back in full force.
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options

Now really? Did you talk to her and tell her? How was she before that?
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    man she was one of those overly sensitive types. didn't feel like dealin wit all that. lol

Over Sensitive? Please do tell what that consist of ?
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    deelight wrote: »
    Over Sensitive? Please do tell what that consist of ?

Overly reacts to every situation aka a drama queen.

you tell her to calm down on the hand holding she rolling on the floor crying and hyperventalating.
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Overly reacts to every situation aka a drama queen.

you tell her to calm down on the hand holding she rolling on the floor crying and hyperventalating.

Now really?? Do not tell me there are chics out there that actually act like that? Shameful...
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Now really?? Do not tell me there are chics out there that actually act like that? Shameful...

yep yep............
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ChiKia wrote: »
    For me, there is never "too much" affection. I'm very affectionate and I love for my person to be affectionate, if not as much as me. Never gets old in a relationship for me; holding hands, huggin up, cuddling, thats my ? . Im a sucker.

I am affectionate to but, there is a time and place too. I admit I do love to hug and cuddle with my honey and I love sleeping next to him, who wouldn't love that? But why get scared? Are you thinking that you are falling for that person more then you thought you could?
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yep yep............
    Must be young girls with that foolishness!!! Where they do that at? But then I again I do remember a young man being oversensitve too.. Not just a female!
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    leave a nig alone when he sleep.....it gets hot and yall wanna hug and ? gtfoh

when u see us, give a thug a hug.........a small 1, not the ohhhh i aint seen u in 5 mins hug

infront of friends dont be ALLLLLL on a nig ? ......

dudes arent that moody....we tell yall EXACTLY what we want........women just say what the feel but its really not what they feel its a trick....then they get mad when u confused........
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ChiKia wrote: »
    For me, there is never "too much" affection. I'm very affectionate and I love for my person to be affectionate, if not as much as me. Never gets old in a relationship for me; holding hands, huggin up, cuddling, thats my ? .

This.
    However, I would hold onto his arm opposed to his hand. I am cuddly and affectionate but I don't think every situation is appropriate/calls for it.
    I deleted the "sucker" part because that would be a no. I don't understand why you even associated it with being one.
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol ain't no one say anything about hugging him while he's sleeping. Just the comfort of him being there in the bed. Hugs please ... I've had a man give me that 5 minute I haven't seen u in forever hug, and I'm like anytime now.

And yes Guys are very moody! We ask what's wrong? Y'all answer nothing knowing y'all lying and get mad because we ask. Y'all ask us what's wrong and if we happened to say nothing,y'all nag us about what's bothering us and don't let go.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol ain't no one say anything about hugging him while he's sleeping. Just the comfort of him being there in the bed. Hugs please ... I've had a man give me that 5 minute I haven't seen u in forever hug, and I'm like anytime now.

And yes Guys are very moody! We ask what's wrong? Y'all answer nothing knowing y'all lying and get mad because we ask. Y'all ask us what's wrong and if we happened to say nothing,y'all nag us about what's bothering us and don't let go.

Huh ?
  • Hatter
    edited March 2011
    Options

lol not me, even if i do know something is wrong i figure if you dont wanna talk about it you dont wanna talk about it, if something is bothering me i ussually dont wanna go into it right away because im still assembling the pieces myself when i get it all together then ill talk about it i hate talking ? out when im all emotional and ? .
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol not me, even if i do know something is wrong i figure if you dont wanna talk about it you dont wanna talk about it, if something is bothering me i ussually dont wanna go into it right away because im still assembling the pieces myself when i get it all together then ill talk about it i hate talking ? out when im all emotional and ? .

Ok I get your point...I feel ya. It's better to wait and get your thoughts together
  • deelight
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Huh ?

I was just saying that, What works for them.. Isn't the same for us. what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander.