YO G&S, fugg wit me real quick...

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I already know what yall gon say.. but i'm gon ask anyway.

So my new chick... Been official since the beginnin of the month but been datin since december.. She had to move back to her moms for about 6 months, 200 miles away. We don seen each other several times n ? , she even made a surprise visit the other weekend. Like if i told you all the ? she do/say for/to me yall would say i got shorty on lock.. wont get into it. we talk everyday, if we don't, she'll get to trippin n ? regardless if i have a good excuse.

she got a habit of being cool wit ? .

the other weekend she text me like "is it ok if I go see a movie with a male friend?". you kno I was like WTF??? how you got the heart to ask me some ? like that? Am I trippin? anyway, she end up not goin and doesn't understand why I come at her a lil sidewayz about it. She says she kno dude thru someone else (the fck, u dont even know the ? like that!) and a family member of his died so thought it would be a good idea?? i think that was the story..

So she hit me today with "im goin to his house and we're cookin" or some ? . I havent tripped about it... yet. i had told her i planned to go out for some drinks and now i think im really gon need it lol.. this bitc errrr, this chick crazy. or am i trippin?

i kno if i break it off wit her shes gon be ? UP.. but im just like wtf, this typa ? cant keep comin up. she say that he doesn't like her like that but come onnnnnnnn G, are you retardedddddd? Naive?

what should i do here yo. i aint kno jealous ? . if she wanna club or somethin, fugg it have fun. but i mean 1 on 1 time at a ? house when the sun go down, cookin meals? is that normal ? ???

I'm askin yall cuz I aint been in a relationship since high school. I aint think i could deal wit the ? . apparently I can't, which is sad.... I'm a level headed ? that aint bout all that cheatin ?

Comments

• Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'm pretty fuggin blown right now so i hope that whole post made sense. im pretty sure it didnt. but the bolded is pretty much errythang. and the fact that shes not local right now, like i feel like that ? wouldnt even be a question if she were HERE u know wat im sayin
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sounds like she into you but you share that girl
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one of the main reasons its easier for women to cheat is because alot of men have no problem being the "side ? "

if she told that other ? she got a dude but he far away, he may be totally fine with that as long as he get to ?

unlike women who will eventually want a title, he has no problem being quiet in the background while she answers your phonecalls
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    Cancel that ? ...
    it could be innocent, but why should you as a man have to deal with the possibility...
    its a mans world...

IDK if u really read thru that ? that fast but presh8 that G ? . somebody's next few weeks bout to be ? up but itz a doggie dog world i suppose

cuz if i cancel her, that means she aint gettin NO text/call backs oncesoever. thats gon killllllll her cuz shes HAS to talk thru ? for closure at least. Gemini type ?
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is when you really find out if you are really a jealous person or not and if you really do trust her. At the end of the day if she just a friendly type of person and this dude is only a friend and you can't deal with them hanging together by themselves, I would say you're in the wrong relationship.
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one of the main reasons its easier for women to cheat is because alot of men have no problem being the "side ? "

if she told that other ? she got a dude but he far away, he may be totally fine with that as long as he get to ?

unlike women who will eventually want a title, he has no problem being quiet in the background while she answers your phonecalls
    i kno homie dont give a fugg, ? i wouldnt. but i'm talm bout her. like imagine a chick head over heels for a ? ... but then turn around willing to go kick it wit another ? . do u think its innocent?
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    i kno homie dont give a fugg, ? i wouldnt. but i'm talm bout her. like imagine a chick head over heels for a ? ... but then turn around willing to go kick it wit another ? . do u think its innocent?

home cooked meals. trips to the movies.

basically homie is your stand in.

trust your gut instinct, but let me tell you this: two weeks ago me and my brother went on a double date to the movies.

his date was married. holla back.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    son................c'mon bruh

you know how this movie ends
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this went past "lunch ? " status. This dude is gettin home cooked meals and ? with yo woman while you taking the tin foil off a Hungry Man frozen joint.

You figure this out.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bottom line: your woman shouldnt be preppin home cooked meal for no other ? .
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She has a giving spirit?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    Yoda wrote: »
    girl, you share that
    Joe Pesci wrote: »
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    you share that girl
    That Girl wrote: »
    you share that girl
    Papa Smurf wrote: »
    you share that girl
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    every G bone in my body givin me a "WTF wrong wit you ? ?" tingle

the only thing that gets me is how is a chick willin to even tell me some ? like that if she is gon b on some bullshyt? Like why not do that ish on the low den? thats the only thing that makes me feel like this MIGHT be innocent and chill

but errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrythang else jus has me like "this ? crazy".. I'm bout to jus hit her up n b like "i tried but aint a bone in my body cool wit that ? ". Cuz if this happened to any other ? , i would call him a sucka ass ? for bein aight wit it
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

the only thing that gets me is how is a chick willin to even tell me some ? like that if she is gon b on some bullshyt? Like why not do that ish on the low den? thats the only thing that makes me feel like this MIGHT be innocent and chill

but errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrythang else jus has me like "this ? crazy".. I'm bout to jus hit her up n b like "i tried but aint a bone in my body cool wit that ? ". Cuz if this happened to any other ? , i would call him a sucka ass ? for bein aight wit it

Get off the IC and make that call...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *dead* @ the Papa Smurf and Rihanna quotes

t/s now don't go out and catch a charge over what has been revealed to you in this thread

I know you got that lump in ya throat reading this thread..............breathe ? , then go get a drink
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Get off the IC and make that call...
    ? i aint got dial up or a house phone, the fugg you talkin

she gettin her hair done.

wait.....

FAAAAAAAAAUCK
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I already know what yall gon say.. but i'm gon ask anyway.

So my new chick... Been official since the beginnin of the month but been datin since december.. She had to move back to her moms for about 6 months, 200 miles away. We don seen each other several times n ? , she even made a surprise visit the other weekend. Like if i told you all the ? she do/say for/to me yall would say i got shorty on lock.. wont get into it. we talk everyday, if we don't, she'll get to trippin n ? regardless if i have a good excuse.

she got a habit of being cool wit ? .

the other weekend she text me like "is it ok if I go see a movie with a male friend?". you kno I was like WTF??? how you got the heart to ask me some ? like that? Am I trippin? anyway, she end up not goin and doesn't understand why I come at her a lil sidewayz about it. She says she kno dude thru someone else (the fck, u dont even know the ? like that!) and a family member of his died so thought it would be a good idea?? i think that was the story..

So she hit me today with "im goin to his house and we're cookin" or some ? . I havent tripped about it... yet. i had told her i planned to go out for some drinks and now i think im really gon need it lol.. this bitc errrr, this chick crazy. or am i trippin?

i kno if i break it off wit her shes gon be ? UP.. but im just like wtf, this typa ? cant keep comin up. she say that he doesn't like her like that but come onnnnnnnn G, are you retardedddddd? Naive?

what should i do here yo. i aint kno jealous ? . if she wanna club or somethin, fugg it have fun. but i mean 1 on 1 time at a ? house when the sun go down, cookin meals? is that normal ? ???

I'm askin yall cuz I aint been in a relationship since high school. I aint think i could deal wit the ? . apparently I can't, which is sad.... I'm a level headed ? that aint bout all that cheatin ?

Aye...trust me when I tell you...you share her. Peep this, when you're in love with a female,...you'll fall for a lot of ? . See, I was in a similar situation as you. I've only been in one serious relationship. Females can switch up in a heartbeat....yea, she can tell you how much she loves you and how she'll never date anyone else but you...but I promise you...all of that ? can change in a matter of days....you'll call her up...ask her if she's talking to someone....get a long silence.....and you already know how it ends...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    From recent experience I suggest that you prepare for the worst homie. Good luck tho
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? i aint got dial up or a house phone, the fugg you talkin

she gettin her hair done.

wait.....

FAAAAAAAAAUCK

LMAOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options

The bolded is a maneuver often referred to as "hiding in plain sight". it takes ? , but it works.

i used to do it all the time.

for example, i used to take women to places my girlfriends knew i went alot. why, because i knew theyd think id be stupid to bring a woman there.

her telling you she's about to do dirt beforehand is the ultimate game bruh.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I mean she did ask could she go, she was trill with u about it and not hide nothing...

I say u should do the same.. Say u going on with some random chick and see what she say
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I mean she did ask could she go, she was trill with u about it and not hide nothing...

I say u should do the same.. Say u going on with some random chick and see what she say

I c/s this

or you could just hit her with the mind ? and tell her this: "It sounds like your really into dude so I dont wanna get in the middle of it, Im just gonna step off and let you do you and imma do me"
    she not gonna get it at first but give it a couple days to marinate
  • Black Boy King
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so she dont answer the phone cuz she did say she'd call me when her hair finish gettn done.. but i text her and she text me back on some "if it makes u feel any better there will b other ppl there babe"

i'm pretty sure imma be single by the end of the night so yo what should I get from the liq store??? jus need some suggestions cuz i always get the same ? ... i prefer white
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nuvo

if you gonna ? up and let her get away with the ? may as well have a ? drink fam